Users

Frequent Posters

titanic_sujal thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Every Thing

We love Sujal's everything

Ruxana thumbnail
We all love sujal because of everything he does!His acting, his looks his smartness and his aandaaz of doing everything he does! And of course because of the way he loves Kashish to bits๐Ÿ˜›!!! Edited by Ruxana - 19 years ago
debashree thumbnail
he iz the perfect person 2 be....but wat i like about him the most iz tat hiz passionate love potrayed for kashish.....i think in tiz regards he has a similarity with rajeev in real life
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Yep its EVERYTHING for me i love his every style attidude his arrogancy and his passoinate love for kashish the he handles situations when it comes his lady love!๐Ÿ˜Š
greatmaratha thumbnail
his attitude... passion.. LOOKS.... his kashish for kashish....unwavering faith and loyalty... love for his mother.....  complete faith in his family......  his smile....... his eyes......... what can I say more.. the list is endless
Ibad thumbnail
He is PERFECT in every thing.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

i agree he is perfect...he has a great personality.his smile,eyes and also his love for kashish everything is perfect

Khushalay thumbnail

HIS ATTITUDE

HIS WAY OF LOVING KASHISH IN THE SERIAL

gull thumbnail
but also in the earlier  episodes of KTH his jelousy for his love also made us his fan Edited by gull - 19 years ago