The Vampire Diaries

Katherine's Daughter... and Predictions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LOVE_DOSTI

Goldie

LOVE_DOSTI

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
in Season 2 we saw that Katherine gave birth to a girl...

my guess is that she will be in Season 3.. she has to be a vampire... lets see..

but i am wondering.. what will happen in Season 3

any guesses:

Stephen will become an uncontrollable MONSTER!

Damon and Elena... will be IN LOVE! their looovey Doovvvey story will finally began..Day Dreaming

Elena... won't get over Stephen and will be under depression and Damon will help her get out of this mess... he will do whatever it takes to make her HAPPY .. in which she will start to FALL for Damon as much as she luvs Stephen...but ooops.. what happens if STEPHEN returns...Shocked

Jeremy is going to be haunted by the two vampire... one that really ANNOYS me.. VikkkyAngry
and other vamp... forgot her name...

Season 3.. all about ORIGINALS.. we might get to meet with the whole family of Klaus and Elijah might come back from dead again... as he did twice in Season 2.. LOL

ooo... what abt KATHERINE... she will take advantage of Stephen's monsterous behavior and woo him as much as she can... but will he EVER be able to forget Elena... will he come back... and will he accept Katherine's luv... if he comes back... and sees that Elena is happy with DAMON.. he will go back to KATHERINE.Ouch

honestly... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WILL HAPPEN... BUT I AM JUST COUNTING DAYS TILL SEPTEMBER 8 FOR THE SEASON 3!!!

DELENA... FAN!Embarrassed BUT I LUV Stephen too... I just luuuv Damon and Elena... more!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mismegpenguin143rekhab25Angel-Jot.bd670816Barbie3143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katherine's Daughter... and Predictions" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i m most exited to see Bad-ripper stefan n some witch background! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen210Barbie3143

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Same here. Im more excited to see Stefan as the ripper!
But i dont want him to go back to Katherine, he loves Elena.

Nd maybe Katherine will prove her love for Stefan by helping Damon nd Elena to find Stefan?

I cant wait for september LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen210Barbie3143

cupid-struck

IF-Rockerz

cupid-struck

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

i dont think damon and elena will be together(even if they love each other)

elena will not be able to hurt stefan so she'l continue being with him...

and katherine i dont believe she loves stefan either, even if she claims so...cause she is spending much of her time with damon(seducing him mostly lol)
so no question of stefan going to katherine, and also he believe's he loves elena,he wont betray her

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hmm i think stefan goes bad , damon n elena grow close but i guess bth will restrain in their relationship thinking of stef..
elena loves stef . and damon must think himself responsible for stefan's going away ...
 i guess they r gonna try real hard to get stef back the real stef back ...
 and all s3 would be abt it ..
 and if anna n vicky have returned wont that mean that the other dead vampires like jaina, laxy etc etc will come back too??? its only logical...

last but nt the least even i cant wait  for september the 8th
why hasnt it come already???

mismeg

mismeg

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Heyy
I wrote a post just like this about predictions for season 3

I do think that Elena will fall for damon i her weak position and the damon will be her support system

i dont know if any of u guys watched the show Dil Mil Gaye but a similar thing happens in that where the character Armaan has to leave his love Riddhima behind because of medical reasons and then another character called Siddhant takes care of her and helps her stand on her feet again afer her loss

here there could be a similar story line with the characters and the same thing could happen after stefan leaves to become a monster he doesnt return to Elena because of his situation and then damon steps in to take care of Elena

Smile they will focus on the flashbacks a lot more now Klaus is with Stefan and Damons with Elena who remind him of his first love Katherin

they will also focus on the other couples 

- MisMeg
Sleepy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.