Joined: 03 May 2011
1. To make yourself look smashing and trendy, the most
vital tip you need to follow is dress right for your body type. Try to wear dresses that best fits your
body. Over sized clothes would never make you look good. Likewise, tight fitting
clothes are also not a wise choice for a fashionable outlook.
2. While adding on accessories, never add on too much of anything. Make sure your accessories speak more than your dress. Choose the type of jewelry that best fits your dressing and also pick the one that is currently the trend on market. Different varieties of sterling silver ornaments are most preferred now-a-days by fashion lovers. If you are on a wedding or birthday party then wearing a sterling silver necklace or chain makes you look stunning. Make sure whatever jewel you wear blends well with your ensemble.
3. Next important thing you need to be aware of while dressing is, make sure the dress you wear is comfortable for you and thereby reflects your personality in a best way.
4. Women having extremely thin waists would look ravishing with belts. Wearing belts is not a wise option for those ladies, who have wide waists. This might make them look over sized.
5. Scarves are considered to be the most important fashion accessory. Wearing a scarf with any casual outfit would make you look cool and trendy. If you are a bit over sized, then wearing dark colored pants would be a better choice.
6. Rather than investing more on dresses, it is better to invest considerably on other accessories like shoes, bags, watch, belts, jewels and scarves. Since, this is fashion, it is very much important to mix and match different accessories with each wardrobe.
7. Women having short neck should avoid wearing high collared dresses and necklaces. Wearing long and deep necklaces are the apt choice for them, since these necklaces make their neck look elongated. If you are a short person, then avoid wearing shoes with strings, since this makes you appear even shorter.
8. Most of the women have wide waist area. For them, it is not a good option to wear tight fitting jeans, with short shirts. This shows the portion even more enlarged. Hence it is better to wear long shirts and skirts that cover your waist area.
9. Avoid wearing skirts that are too short and too long. Very short skirts would show off your never-ending legs and too long skirts would make you look taller.
10. Women who have a larger lower body should wear light colored tops and a really dark shade on your lower body.
Joined: 22 February 2007
Author: divyachandresh Replies: 2 Views: 461
|divyachandresh||2||461||24 August 2010 at 2:24pm by divyachandresh|
10 tips for improving client loyalty in your salon
Author: tegerton Replies: 0 Views: 1135
|tegerton||0||1135||26 July 2010 at 4:51am by tegerton|
Homemade Hair Removing Tips
Author: mugees Replies: 6 Views: 5911
|mugees||6||5911||01 June 2010 at 12:39pm by ehotfun|
Fashion Tips for Mens
Author: digitalone 33 Replies: 0 Views: 572
|digitalone 33||0||572||17 May 2010 at 2:12pm by digitalone 33|
Fashion Reviews, Celebrity Fashion Tips..
Author: evloveme Replies: 3 Views: 2077
|evloveme||3||2077||25 October 2007 at 9:25pm by rwishka17|
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index