Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav does not like Lavanya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

So, I was thinking over this whole Lavanya track and have come up with a conclusion. Watching these soaps for many years, there is always a useless girl. This girl is either into the guy and the guy isn't or the guy was into her before and the girl can't forget about the past. Plus, a guy like Arnav does not believe in love nor does he express it. Usually these girls are business partners, family friends or friends.

Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai- Angad never liked Mishti, he went out with her before and she went crazy over him

Geet- Sasha liked MSK but he never did. Sameera left him heartbroken

KMH- Gauri was all over him but he wasn't interested

Kahin Hoga- Archie was after Sujal who was business partner/family friend but he didn't like her

These are just some comparisons. My guess is that Arnav either went to school with her in the US or w.e he studied to become a rich man LOL or she is a business woman. She is crazy over him, but he isn't into her, thats why Anjali was bugging him on the phone. He does not want Nani to find out because he doesn't love her nor does he have time for love and does not want to get married. I think he will be the angry young man towards her, but she will be stubborn and all over him hehe. Sana will do that role well. I think he will only tolerate her because she has helped him in the past in business related stuff or helped him become where he is today. Overall, I think Nani will mistake Khushi to be Lavanya when she watches tv again and sees her in Arnav's armsEmbarrassed

Edited by robinc07 - 20 June 2011 at 10:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11-AquaMermaiden-HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav does not like Lavanya" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
i want dis lavanya girl to disappear from arnav's life no matter hw sweet or cute she is LOL

kudos to ur observation!! Thumbs Up i kinda agree with u on dis... it's very difficult to imagine arnav being in love especially when he doesn't feel for anybody. well he did buy jewelry for mami but still it ws for da sake of old days cz she helped him in da past. movin on, maybe lavanya loves arnav for his wealth and not for who he is...

watever happens, it's gonna be fun to watch cz kushi's gonna end up workin for both lavanya & arnav so we can expect some fireworks soon!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cash91

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Nani will never agree to any lavanya and also Arnav will surpport Nani case Arnav also may not interest also may be that girl follow Arnav...
any way I think Kushi will win Nani's heart and Arnav without any choice marry Kushi...
you know when Nani talking about Arnav's future wife na always kushi comes to my mind Drag and drop me

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
even i have the same feeling that arnav doesn't like lavanya...
and nani will never approve of her since her mordern look...

if arnav likes may be lavanya business deals...as arnav is business minded...but love is definetly not lavanya but khushi and only khushi only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
perhaps she'l be more like amisha patel in thoda pyaar thoda magic movie and arnav's like saif who doesn't really have feelings for her but just let her hang out with him for da sake of havin a gf 

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

perhaps she'l be more like amisha patel in thoda pyaar thoda magic movie and arnav's like saif who doesn't really have feelings for her but just let her hang out with him for da sake of havin a gf 

i agree...
but more than lavanya angle...i want to watch ArHi love story kickstart...

the story moving in speed...but no ArHi scenes...and even arnav comes its only for a second or mins...its high time...they decrease the others characters and increase arnav and ArHi scenes...everytime i wait for a full arnav scenes or ArHi scenes...manorama eats the whole screen space...and i get irritated...i am not interest in her greedy for money character...i am more interested in arnav and ArHi...

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i agree...
but more than lavanya angle...i want to watch ArHi love story kickstart...

the story moving in speed...but no ArHi scenes...and even arnav comes its only for a second or mins...its high time...they decrease the others characters and increase arnav and ArHi scenes...everytime i wait for a full arnav scenes or ArHi scenes...manorama eats the whole screen space...and i get irritated...i am not interest in her greedy for money character...i am more interested in arnav and ArHi...

i know mages... it's killin me too cz im dreadin for arhi scenes ever since da second week started. im gonna start a mission to kill maami cz she annoys me everytime she starts with her 'hello hi bye' crap urghhh Dead she & laxmi hogs da screen and dat annoys me big time cz we get no arhi tnx to dem in fact no arnav at all... Confused

sweet_tooth

Groupbie

sweet_tooth

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Of course, Arnav does not love Lavanya.  He spends time with her but his motives might be different.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.