Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Badey achche laggte hain..june 20...

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
~People whom we love we end up fighting with full right with them~ this is what is i think..happening in case of ram and priya..i mean..they are two mature and sensible people but the moment they come face to face or even with mention of one to the other..taunting..arguments and difference of opinion is a Must!..LOLWinkTongueBig smile

yesterday when ram called priya an average looking girl and after the last words priya spoke.. i was like..now u see Mr. Kapoor how this average looking girl left u speechless! Apart from that..her would be hubby cursing him is out of question..afterall..HE WIL BE THE ONE doing her deedar everx mrng and humming ..

~bade achche laggte hain..ye dharti..ye nadiya..yeh raina aur tum~ TongueEmbarrassedClapStar

Also it was hilarious to see ram's expressions when priya says she doesnt want a mota groom rofl poor bholu was frowning roflROFL..baaki toh shipra and ger waste of time are must for us to bear..and ofcourre forgot to mention ram was irritated even with wet priya getting in his car..hadh kar di aapne ram..itni allergy lol how are u all? Smile

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 20 June 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index