Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya ka Swayamvar - 20 June (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Well put!
completely agree with  you ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Whatever in show they doing with priya to get married is just disgrace to those gals who dont get married easily. I loathe her mother for such nasty acts .calling pandit to look for boy to priya and searching on net are virtually disgusting . They trying to degrade her in her own eyes by telling u have grown older who will marry you! Really such gibes to anybody are sarcastic. Hope that any gal does not pass through such circumstance in her lyfe.

avivakirk

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Priya's answers to ram were superb. Really even in real lyfe It should be done with those who play with others feelings .

avivakirk

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you, in the whole episode...everyone seemed to push Priya with anyone who will they find...either it's some divorcee or anyone. But Loved the way she answered back to Ram, Like Ayesha in this episode too, and Hope to see some good scenes today111

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirkpsawyer

Mahi623

Mahi623

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Loved yesterday's episode and everyone's take on it.

I am also one of those who was pleasantly surprised that Priya did not turn into full "bhashan" mode during the car scene. Her awesome joke with its "patle" punchline and the soft serious one liner about her parent's rights to choose her husband was enough to get her line across. Am I the only one loving this girl more with every episode?

As for Ayesha, wow! I was so happy to see that she actually thought about the impracticality of the match. It was nice to know that Ayesha is not quite as self absorbed as her mother's attitude towards seems to let on. And I loved her little argument with Priya. As Priya has already been established as the romantic, it was nice to see Ayesha adopt the other role. And it was interesting as well because it was the down to earth Priya who had the romantic views and airheady Ayesha who had the more practical view about the trainwreck that is Natasha's obsession  with Karthik. Also, I like how even though she was filling out those websites about Priya on her mother's order, she seems to have a very different opinion, which she only expressed in front of Priya. She didn't mention Natasha's unsuitability to Karthik, or refuse to help her mother despite not liking how Priya'a marriage was being handled. It showed a sort of passivity in her. And now, I would love to know more about the favoured daughter, and the kind of pressure she probably has to deal with, and her inability to say what she thinks..

I am really glad they showed us this side of Ayesha, now if only they could do the same with Sudhir, it will be great. I was a little suspicious as to why he is blatantly rejecting proposals? Did he do the same when Priya was of a suppossedly of a more "marriageable" age?

Best part about this episode: Priya's ideal man. First runner up: Vikram and Ram's argument about the value of Piya. Second runner up: 33 years old comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipsawyer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.