Page 3 Page 4

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Great post...Thumbs Up...
and i loved the title of the post too..."Priya ka swayamvar"...LOL

That day i liked the way Karthik stood up for his sister...Thumbs Up
and in yesterday episode Ayesha..Shocked...Good that she have some sense...and was amazed at her opinion on Karthik - Nuts relation...Clap...

Ram Priya conversations are always great...Love their conversations...
Ram asking Priya "Cant she stand at one place for some time"...was...ROFL
And OMG...Priya's description...on the height and moreover explaination ...on the color "saavla"...Ram dont even know what color is it...ROFL

And the best part ...in the last Rams wonderful  expression on "baat toh sahi hai"...was amazing...LOL
I love Rams priceless expressions very much !!! Embarrassed

Edited by frenz4u - 20 June 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshAbhiAnishamma92ssroomaniavivakirkpsawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya ka Swayamvar - 20 June (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Chitrita

Chitrita

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
@Vas...gr8 analysisSmile...felt really very bad for Priya seeing how she is being treatedUnhappy...nobody, not even a single soul cares for/understands her true emotions and feelingsUnhappyOuch...after the last scene last week, i thought Ram will think of Priya in a little better way...but no...he too thinks off parceling her to the first man who says yes to marry Priya...

just liked two scenes y'day...Priya with Ayesha and the scene where Priya cuts the call from Ram and the scene in his car where Priya stands firm on her opinions...

Thanks for creating this thread for analysis after every epi where everybody can analyze and discuss their viewpoints of the epi which i love to read, and they are awesome...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92avivakirk

Chitrita

Chitrita

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@Anu, Aviva, Preeti....Awesome analysis...loved going through themSmile...

avivakirk

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

pbtghosh

Goldie

pbtghosh

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
lovely post.Smile  u said all.

avivakirk

pbtghosh

Goldie

pbtghosh

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=but I question Sudhir's & Shipra's roles as Priya's parents.How did they let matters get to this?Shocked Its seems to be an upper middle class family to me not the chawl type family where the older child has no other go but to chip in for the family. Why was such a pretty lass kept at home for so long?

[/QUOTE]
Good question Zuby. I am also confused.Confused may be she is intorvert about it but what about her parent.  No this is not natural for a upper middle class family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniavivakirk

Nish10

Nish10

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

I really admire priya.. she is smart, strong, independent yet rooted.. she is a girl that any guy would be lucky to have.. sad her mother does not realise her worth.. Poor priya, she may say that she would marry a guy of her parents choice but what are they choosing?? a two times divorcee?? mother proposes and father disposes.. Ram on the other hand is hell bent on finding a perfect guy for priya (he has no idea what he is trying to find).. i loved vikram's diaglogue "agar itni mehnat Ram apne liye ladki dhoondne mein lagata toh aaj uski apni family hoti".. I must say if it wasn't for Vikram, Ram would have been mislead by everyone.. He speaks a lot of sense and gives his friend a regular dose required..

Ram is another chuu chuu type.. lol the faces he was making when priya got in the car with a wet umbrellaLOL.. He is really playing his part very well. The cynical buddhaLOL.. Well!! Ram you will have to eat back your words when priya comes into your life.. she is not what you think..

By the way who has niharika chosen as Ram's bride.. Does she have something  under her sleeves or was it to put off that lady???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaAbhiAnishamma92fuzzyfaceavivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.