Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nish10

So true... No one ever asks her what she wants except that her father did tell her to have faith when she read out the diary and described her prince charming... Last week- Last episode- Last part when priya was standing near the window thinking about her brother's happiness linked to her marriage she says one line which sums it up.. "Kya mujhe woh/koi milega?" In her heart she wants her prince charming.. someone whom her parents would approve and she does not have to settle for anything less...[/QUOTE]

Priya's dad is useless 🀒he is all talk and no action.
I think every girl wants that, you know someone who makes their heart skip a beat or puts a smile on their face or make them feel special. At her age and predicament, her dilemma of 'Kya mujhe milega' goes to show that even she despite wanting it so much may just eventually have to settle for less.

But having said that I think Priya is the Princess Charming here and Ram is Cinderamlal in this story πŸ˜†

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But having said that I think Priya is the Princess Charming here and Ram is Cinderamlal in this story πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Hahahaa Nice one... i can imagine Ram as a cinerella with a broom in his handπŸ˜† 
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All right , everyone has blamed Ram, Sudhir and Shipra for searching prospective grooms for Priya and unintentionally humiliating her. But  aren't these the very aspects families look for when marriages are arranged, as in whats the salary of the groom, his height, complexion etc. Even in matrimonial websites and ads I see only this kind of information shown.  And Priya is also to be blamed for such a circumstance.  You have got to understand that your parents don't  understand your choice and if you have to find your life-partner you must enter the field. First of all she has to make up her mind whether she wishes to marry or not. If, yes then she should surf in matrimonial websites and social networking sites. And 33 is definitely not too late an age to get married. Priya has to take a firm stand that she will not be ordered about by anybody regarding her marriage and that its she who will have the sole right to choose her better half. 
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post Vasu...will have to watch epis when I get back home.  I am lost in time zone at the moment between Canada and UK.

Ram is behaving in exactly the same way as I thought he would.  So glad they are showing Priya is a independent, spirited girl who is not going to take the first horse that is shown just to make it easy for Karthik, nuts and of course Ram the matrimonial manager...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divan

Great post Vasu...will have to watch epis when I get back home.  I am lost in time zone at the moment between Canada and UK.

Ram is behaving in exactly the same way as I thought he would.  So glad they are showing Priya is a independent, spirited girl who is not going to take the first horse that is shown just to make it easy for Karthik, nuts and of course Ram the matrimonial manager...

the first horse that is shown just to make it easy for Karthik, nuts and of course Ram the matrimonial manager...

I liked the way u put it.
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well put!
completely agree with  you πŸ‘πŸ‘

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever in show they doing with priya to get married is just disgrace to those gals who dont get married easily. I loathe her mother for such nasty acts .calling pandit to look for boy to priya and searching on net are virtually disgusting . They trying to degrade her in her own eyes by telling u have grown older who will marry you! Really such gibes to anybody are sarcastic. Hope that any gal does not pass through such circumstance in her lyfe.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya's answers to ram were superb. Really even in real lyfe It should be done with those who play with others feelings .
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with you, in the whole episode...everyone seemed to push Priya with anyone who will they find...either it's some divorcee or anyone. But Loved the way she answered back to Ram, Like Ayesha in this episode too, and Hope to see some good scenes today111
Mahi623 thumbnail
Loved yesterday's episode and everyone's take on it.

I am also one of those who was pleasantly surprised that Priya did not turn into full "bhashan" mode during the car scene. Her awesome joke with its "patle" punchline and the soft serious one liner about her parent's rights to choose her husband was enough to get her line across. Am I the only one loving this girl more with every episode?

As for Ayesha, wow! I was so happy to see that she actually thought about the impracticality of the match. It was nice to know that Ayesha is not quite as self absorbed as her mother's attitude towards seems to let on. And I loved her little argument with Priya. As Priya has already been established as the romantic, it was nice to see Ayesha adopt the other role. And it was interesting as well because it was the down to earth Priya who had the romantic views and airheady Ayesha who had the more practical view about the trainwreck that is Natasha's obsession  with Karthik. Also, I like how even though she was filling out those websites about Priya on her mother's order, she seems to have a very different opinion, which she only expressed in front of Priya. She didn't mention Natasha's unsuitability to Karthik, or refuse to help her mother despite not liking how Priya'a marriage was being handled. It showed a sort of passivity in her. And now, I would love to know more about the favoured daughter, and the kind of pressure she probably has to deal with, and her inability to say what she thinks..

I am really glad they showed us this side of Ayesha, now if only they could do the same with Sudhir, it will be great. I was a little suspicious as to why he is blatantly rejecting proposals? Did he do the same when Priya was of a suppossedly of a more "marriageable" age?

Best part about this episode: Priya's ideal man. First runner up: Vikram and Ram's argument about the value of Piya. Second runner up: 33 years old comment.