Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Oil spillage se bachneke different tarikey;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
LOLHey guys dis is my first post in dis forumBig smile...one sentence: I'm in LOVE wid dis serialDay Dreaming(after a long tym since DMGWink)
Today's 'oil spillage scene' was hilariousLOLLOL...Firstly, Rini nd Simi walking over d girahua NileshROFLROFL...pehle se itna sukhar hai woh aur upar se woh dono us par char kar gaye...bichare ki kamar ki aisi ki thaisiLOL
Second was my most favourite...Vicky nd Neha's fallEmbarrassed...especially wen dey slide nd move together to avoid falling...tooo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Third...WOW...dat was d most amazing way to save urself frm falling...hats off to SwaymClap...totally luvd d way he dance away wid SharonDay DreamingDay Dreaming
And finally Kriyansh...jus wen i was thinking wen will dey cum dey were already standing in line having their 'mind-to-mind chat'LOL...i wonder what will dey do to escape d fallWink...waise tho it luks lyk nthing will happen but lets hopeBig smile...cnt wai for tmrw's epiBig smile

Edited by sweetshine - 20 June 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06..-Chabhilal-..RadiantTreasureCoffeeAddicttaniya_dostii100littledevilsyipeeZaYaHolicInfinitieswidaNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oil spillage se bachneke different tarikey;)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yup the epi was fun..evryone had their own way of getting out of tht position...swasha's way ws really romantic and kriyansh was quite intelligent and Viha was really cute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.