Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my God kools dont worry dear!!! Dont leave that animal control guys until they check each and every corner of your back yard and make sure that at least that snake is chucked out some where safe!!! Dont worry kools dear just dont leave them until they check every nook and corner!!!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What I am trying to say that blaming everything and anything only on Archana is not fair ...

Look Kool , ghom phir ke only blaming everything on Archana is not fair ...
This is a different story 

Let us not get into the FAIR UNFAIR part . ðŸ˜† U guys ENJOYED it when Manav did the DIRTY on Shravani .  U guys gloated that Archana was WINNING as a woman . I had criticised Manav for that even then . But That time all told me how FAIR it was .

Surprising that what seemed FAIR then suddenly seems UNFAIR now when the shoe is on the other foot .And Nothing has even started . Still Ashna is being condemned as a sureshot DIRTY DOER ...how fair is THAT ?😆

There is NO bigger DIRTY and SMALLER DIRTY  etc . DIRTY is DIRTY . At that point Archana revealed her birthday outing with Manav to Jay coz Manju caught her red handed . 

Shravani caught BOTH red handed in rain . Again DIRTY . But that time all felt zero sympathy for Shravni .

Today I feel zero sympathy for Archana  . In fact i feel zero sympathy for ALL characters . Who told her to give Soham away ? Men listen but Men also slip away is the harsh truth . He should give money to maayka , shud bear insults from maayka , give baby to maayka , now his job is also being criticized ...I find that too much and my heart does not sympathize with this woman . I see how her sister treats Varun and my sympathy freezes . Coz she WAS responsible for varuns fate . So was madhuri who stupidly gave up by listening to Archana . I dont feel sympathy for her either .Thats why i said she should be declared DEAD .

About feeling defensive ...I took up Shravnis case only coz the Archu praise made me defensive . I was not even her fan .😆

My point is ...Lesson to be learnt is ...when u give ur own child away , Nothing remains between u and hubby . On top of it if u sulk that now job is ur priority not me ...u SURESHOT lose him . Who says Manav is great here . He is a weak man only .But Archana wanted him .She did not know how to keep him . 

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No one is feeling any sympathy for Archana ..bu t she is the main character of the show and  she is  going to stay the focus .Her mistakes , her story is what makes the show move forwad ...

I don 't think I have bashed any one ever than I have bashed Archana  not even Shravani or varsha or anyone   ..I am very fair when it comes to blaming ..I don't wan t to talk about Shravani because she was 10 months old track ...last she was in the show was in November I think so ...the show has moved on ...

Even jaywan twas till January ..I think he has been written off too...

For  now , yes I am hating Archana for giving up her baby and for that she should be punished ...
Manav too has given up his baby and he too should be punished ...

That's it ..
 I hope the creatives fix this track before the show shuts down ...Sushan twas right ..the leap was a bad idea ...
Nothing  more to say ...😵 , bas khallas ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
So they will be punished na . Just u wait and see .

Varsha Vaishu r as pally as ever . They r STILL ostracizing Archana .

Nothing has really changed . 

niki  I am looking forward to the DK Ashna Manav track .

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

So they will be punished na . Just u wait and see .

Varsha Vaishu r as pally as ever . They r STILL ostracizing Archana .

Nothing has really changed . 

niki  I am looking forward to the DK Ashna Manav track .

I'm looking forward to Sushant quitting the serial. ðŸ˜ƒ 

Anything else? Oh, and I'm looking forward to the audience reaction for my FF--- we have the final divorce hearing in next part. ðŸ˜‰
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
niki Ashna looks sweet .

I am very interested in seeing DK's Othello . I love jealousy tracks when MEN are jealous .Women jealousy bores me .😃

Ashnas love for DK is sweet . I hope he manofies her with rose petals when he realises his mistake .😃 hahaha .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I'm looking forward to Sushant quitting the serial. ðŸ˜ƒ 

Anything else? Oh, and I'm looking forward to the audience reaction for my FF--- we have the final divorce hearing in next part. ðŸ˜‰

I would love to see both Ankita and Sushant quit this serial. I know they owe a lot to PR and Zee, but the show is just a disaster right now. What is the point of having a serial when the leads have become two of the most disliked characters?
kools.. excellent post.. 

Past few days, I havent been watching this CRAP, decided to watch it today and to say the LEAST, i was UTTERLY disgusted... really, what has this SHOW come down to???

the characters are butchered to endless limits and NOTHING makes sense. 

TIll now, i havent understood WHY archana and manav gave up soham???

Archana: she has regressed to resemble a 16 year old immature teenager.. there is LOVE and there is Archana's love.. she is BLIND to the fact that varsha is SELFISH BITCH who cant think beyond herself... 
From the START, this woman was Hell bent on giving away her child for TRUTH: the moral is that, if you tell the TRUTH and someone suffers, give your CHILD. 
she DOESNT consider, does her OWN flesh and blood deserve otehr parents than the biological ones...

but i am happy, varsha doesnt want to share soham with archana... 
already, archana is DOING the same thing, she did with shravani.. pretended to give up , only to ask it BACK; now she wants to spend time, then it turns to "mamta waking up" and then " mneddling" and emotional blackmail to give up SOHAM...

I think ARCHANA is responsible for the WHOLE WHOLE WHOLE MESS...she single-handedly RUINED lives of soham, varun, aniket, punni and ruchi, maduri... it SHOCKS and appalls and the worst is she DOESNT realise it...

what GIVES her the flipping RIGHT to give her child only to go back and say " i wanna spend time"...

then, when her MAIKA RUINED manav and killed him by murdering his chilld, she has the GUTS to say " aap badal gaye ho".. it BOGGLES the mind and DISGUSTS me to see such a LEAD..  a woman who thinks, its her god foresaken RIGHT to ruin lives like its her playpen... 

why blame varsha and vaishali.. werent they enbabled by ARCHANA???  she begged her AAI to forgive varsha for aborting, offered her child for refusal of adoption... she ENABLED vaishu to hate on madhuri, by shoving her down vaishu's throat, then FORCED madhuri to DIVORCE.. now, strengthened in her SISTER's support, vaishu DARES to be mean to varun...

coming to SAVITA: what a character she was, what is she now.. she is a complete JOKE... who used to be a controversial woman, is REDUCED to a JOKE to glorify archana's "curing" skills... she was effective in stopping these diasters from happening due to her khatta meetha nature,  but now, she is SIDEKICK to archana!! it boggles the mind to see good CHARACTERS ruined to glorify archana's mahan nature...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
tiya I want Manav to snap one day .  I want him not to apologise and throw rose petals but to say 

Paisa Diya , bachcha diya ab kya chahti ho , naukri bhi chod doon ? Aur kya karu , bheek mangu ? Kya , chahti kya ho ?
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

tiya I want Manav to snap one day .  I want him not to apologise and throw rose petals but to say 

Paisa Diya , bachcha diya ab kya chahti ho , naukri bhi chod doon ? Aur kya karu , bheek mangu ? Kya , chahti kya ho ?

i will revel in that day.. seriously archana is RIDICULOUS... she is a failure as a WOMAN, WIFE and MOTHER... 

atleast varsha seemingly cares for soham... and vaishu cares for dharmesh.. but archana, she ruined shravni's, madhuri and the kids lives.. what a HORRID woman

PS: my dad saw this show with me and NO man in his sane mind would want a WIFE like archana.. NO ONE