Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Di add me too
dev was just fabulous today his expression,his acting and the precap was just superb
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb  thread ... Avinash is  natural actor who can present every emotion so perfectly that you can't consider it acting , it seems so real .. i admire him always ..
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for starting this thread.Pls add me too. I agree.Avi is a master in everything.His awesome in his expressions. Whether he's angry,sad, happy all his expressions are mindblowing.
DKJB25 thumbnail
dev is sooo handsome in the world today dev looking so beautiful
Heera2011 thumbnail
NiHa...watched😃very nice...dev looking handsome😳His expressions are mindblowing👏 Edited by Heera2011 - 12 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for this post Niha dear :-D Yup he looked nice in white...and now the white kurta payjaama set is all thats missing ;-)
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Niha dear for opening this post, please add me in your list too. Everybody have already said whatever I wanted to express through their beautiful photos and describtions of Avinash as an actor. And I want to add that he is a very nice person in person too. A good actor do not need an essay to emote their expression. Rubina is not left behind in that department too, getting better each day. A very carring nature that is what our Rubina is...MADE FOR EACHOTHER JODI...May GOD fullfill all their wishes in their life and wishing them our BEST...Amen... 
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Did u see rings of RaDev( AviNa) they were shining like anything...😳
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
am i in am i in??? 😆

this thread is very usefull fr me grasias!! 😆😆😃
Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tazzi

Great post...master expressionalist.. He has mastered with everthing. Because of his expressions of various emotions that non-hindi and non-english speaking have been understanding Dev's conflict and CB story. In fact, on FB on fan said because of  CB she is trying to learn hindi. First expressions were Avinash and Rubina hence CB has been appreciated across continents...Add me in...

OMG!! *DIES* Lol... 😆😍