Bade Achche Lagte Hai - I liked it

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

I am watching this serial after more than a week.  I had planned to catch up over the weekend but then fell ill, season change nevertheless today I was up and about watching the show; Ram you Rock!!Clap  Aaj ki do baatein;

1)  The screatching ladies have been somewhat been tamed, I could rather watch Priya's mom with a bit more sense, I did not like her a bit when she said what is wrong with a guy who is twice divorce?!  I would have loved to watch a scene where the father finds a good boy, very capable except he is divorce twice and being a woman, Sipra's instincts jump 'no I will not give my daughter there' something is wrong somewhere...in some matters women have better sixth sense then men.

2)  The scene of the episode was Ram and his friend selecting a boy for Priya, since I did not see last week's episodes I felt Vikram was trying to push Ram towards Priya somewhat but Ram getting impatient and trying to get away the rock called Priya from his sister's path was very enjoyable and actor Ram did a wonderful job, I simply loved it...specially the Hritick Roshan lineBig smile

Last but not the least, I know RK is not in his best shape but he has some wonderful features and since we are somewhat habituated to seeing handsome and well toned heroes nowadays, can the cameraman do a better job as at some angles he was looking anything but good, specially in the car he was all stuffed up...

Jate jate...hai hai mai mar jawa, kya nok jhok Priya and Ram jiyo !!  The way Priya placed her criteria and Ram thinking 'I knew it' !!  Your thoughts friends, love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 20 June 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_sm-RaYa-Divya23.isha01ridhithakurAbhiAnishamma92hamzanuhaPooja_219Mitesh.PNelsfuzzyface-Carrie-Prinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bade Achche Lagte Hai - I liked it" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
my sister asked my if Ram is really that fat or is that stuffing. I said i really do not no. Now with Priya calling him fat maybe he will some weight or the writers will remove some of stuffing after he marries Priya. Well maybe after Priya's marriage her mother will cum to no Priya's real value to her. But last weeks epi after scolding Priya wen she breaks down crying on husband shoulder wen said she as mother would like to c her daughter also settled in a marriage it was first time they showed soft said to Priya's mother. Maybe that is why she bit watchable in yesterdays epi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92tintiny

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Anijinie, unformately Ram is fat, he has put on a lot of weight but I am sure he must be working now to shed those kilos.  Yesterday I watched the show after more than a week and feel things are much better now, there are still many silly things like those students standing in the rain commenting we have promoted ourselves from auto to car etc etc and look at Maam., in a big city many people avoid maintaining cars and there should not be any shame in making a honest living and those silly girls discussing Ram that she should not have brough the magazine to school as if only one copy of magazine is printed, if she wouldn't have brought nobody could have seen it...these things can be done away with...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92hamzanuha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.