Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
^^Mrs. Khushi RaizadaEmbarrassed in saree with sindoor in her mang

"Humare woh office gaye hai" oyee hoyeee Khushi day dreaming about her after marriage life how cute...she started crying her life isn't going the way she dreamed it to go, getting a rishta and then getting married...instead she will have to work now...DESTINY she doesn't know whats in store for her, to met her lover oopss the person she hates the most at the moment, to meet her soul mate, her other half hayeee

Khushi looked sooo cute in the saree, hope we get to see more of her in sareee especially a scene with Arnav Embarrassed 

Edited by -Komal - 20 June 2011 at 9:47am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

TishiAngelnehnehnejikdg129paridhi22Nikki-Bollyqueenofhearts01.Mehak.zobshehShaily.-scarlett--BrokenDreamer-halifax004FebruaryFlowerWanderbugIshrafan11ash91malluangelChocoholicAnamShiningStar18sweetshinePrinsesse.Suviloveaboveall.Mariaa.RDmazkachazkaSweetAddiction.-Kina--Ms.Wildcherry--AquaMermaiden-..-Jia-..HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Glimpse of Mrs Khushi Raizada" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
yes today only I was talking about sanaya in saree and can't believe that my dream come trueTongueBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15scarlet.moon

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
ahhh dat's a gooorgeous dream to have kushi darlin...
doesn't she luk really sweet in saree??!! aww too cute...
no worries her dream will come true eventually but rite now, we must get rid of dis kashyap gal first ROFL

paridhi22scarlet.moon

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridhi22

yes today only I was talking about sanaya in saree and can't believe that my dream come trueTongueBig smile

Awww I also wanted to see Sanaya aka Khushi in saree in a scene with Arnav but for now only her in saree shall workEmbarrassed

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

no worries her dream will come true eventually but rite now, we must get rid of dis kashyap gal first ROFL
next time I will dream of shyam's  and maami's exitROFL

Edited by paridhi22 - 20 June 2011 at 10:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moon

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Tell me about it watta wonderful dream to have, she should have dreams like this more often...LOL...she looks choo cute and gorgeous with pallu on her head and sindoor in her mang hayee Embarrassed Yeshh lets see what that kashyap girl is all about 

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL yeshh also that kashyap girl's before her full entry dream about her exit ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

hw abt shyam & lavanya instead?!??!?! 
hang on, lavanya's too good for dat jerk... in dat case we'r only left with laxmi & buaji ROFL

paridhi22halifax004

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.