Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV - Jun 20th 2011 Written Update

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
DS in her room remembering Jagya-Gauri entry into the haveli and Jagya requesting DS to accept his new relationship. She also remembers Gauri saying she is not at fault and is being ostracized by the entire family. Jagya and Gauri come to meet DS and Gauri looks very happy. She gives DS her medication. Jagya tells DS that he was sure DS would support him. He promises DS that he won't disappoint her. DS goes to sleep. Ga-Ga leave.

Meanwhile Anandi remembers Ga-Ga entry and DS accepting Ga-ga. Sumitra sees this and gets upset. B&B and bheendis come to DS and tell her that they are not happy with her decision to accept Ga-Ga. B&B tell her that they are not willing to accept Ga-GA. DS tells them that relationships cannot be broken easily. She chides them for being impulsive and tells them she has taken this decision after a lot of thought. She says she is thankful that she fell sick since it has given her a chance to know more abt Ga-Ga. She has realised how compatible Ga-Ga are. She feels that they don't agree regarding each other's ideas and it won't be long before these differences will start to affect their relationship. DS tells her family that she feels Jagya will return to them soon.

DS says no one thinks abt Anandi. She feels bad that Anandi's whole life is ahead of her, full of insecurities, esp. for a married woman whose husband has left her. DS says she is sure Anandi is the only one capable of keeping the family and Jagdish together. She says Gauri is nothing in front of Anandi and this will definitely come out soon.

Precap : Bhairav suggests that they should send Anandi away to her parents for a few days so that she is not upset. Anandi hears this and everyone is embarassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 20 June 2011 at 9:20am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*amankodixbakulaxwebkapahcirshobs30momsx3anushkhaniki_pnnams4nehalpoonampratima6pragyakumarsc19rama_1411sharmilaprasadsaggi80activesonalrachnadhodi713shalu777RashmiSandeepaiyeshauma29shiny3Serial-AddictNaksh4evaatvfreaqraishimani88desisangelneteche_cOnly4DilishgiguserssanjanaNehaviharcapricorn7miss_patel5tina2minaHeenapekomasbostanianDesdemonacrazyballSun-Lovergattu-SuMee-nithi07m001divra4big_vikrant_fan-Swetha-dwscandvGauri22naj7AbhiAnimushkan_2003teri_susandaddysgirl786cuty_kSakuushelly_nairpjyo-Amri-veil_of_rosesshivani003Rach-dcradtedwardcullen19KyunkiImafanasdpsanmolanna44SushitaLover23ammoos-Mink-Usman.Suchi-intruderfastRoshini1494widakhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

What a horror episode today!!

Ds's all lines r like a story of a scary movie for me!

And rest of the family r ok with it!Angry

How could they!!

They want Ja…….An reunion!!Thumbs Down

Horrible!!Dead

I think…..soon I will regret that I am/was a bv lover!!Ouch

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90Serial-Addictfiddu-bsiyonabig_vikrant_fan.Vrish.-Amri-SakuuradtKyunkiImafanSuchi-intruderfastwida

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i too regret the being a lover this show ,they are just trying to show a married women has to bear the tantrums of her husband ,those who the pain only their relation runs smoothly ,like that being in mumbai also they can  have fight in mumbai too after some time ,jagat can come running to anandi after that.somwhere ds knows that if live in mumbai their relation will run smoothly ,nowadays most of working couple live seperately with freedom ,whatever i not liing the track at all.she could even thought breaking gaga thorugh honey moon photographs of jaan ,i know they want make jagat realise anandi speacialty becoz he is said she is not fit for her but is it necesary to show  working educated women cant run relation smoothly?nways gauri belonged to what type of family we know ,once they show ki gauri has not forgetten the incident due to her upbringing then obviously like how can she forget her own motherfather relation ,i m sure the relationship will like where women treat their hubby like god,i cant be stuborn women from any angle.

Edited by tanvismile - 20 June 2011 at 9:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-SakuuKyunkiImafanSuchi-intruderfast

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
they are showing reality.

thats what people hope and think
I am sickened by it cause A's studies are at stake.

But this is the reality. They will want their son back and they will want to break up gauri and jag I knew that from start that this is going to happen.

Now how Anandi tackles it is what we have to see. I will reserve my comments until tomorrow's episode. Cause I have to see what Anandi says.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictprime1985fiddu-bvasujailoveidiotboxKyunkiImafanmonu_tanshivani003Rach-dc

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya.. OMG I just feel like hugging DS.. Der se hi sahi she is hinking about Anandi's betterment though in a twisted situation. Am happy that it was DS who initiated the talk about Anandi in front of the familyLOL ..

DS is not PLANNING to separate them but just WAITING for itErmm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictprime1985fiddu-banjup83dwsccrystal30iloveidiotboxRach-dcradt

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

But this is the reality. They will want their son back and they will want to break up gauri and jag I knew that from start that this is going to happen.

Now how Anandi tackles it is what we have to see. I will reserve my comments until tomorrow's episode. Cause I have to see what Anandi says.

what is real ,ds thinkg might be real ,but does it mean working women who dont keep entertaining their hubbys every demand their relationship doesnt work ?may be they might not be good in handling  family so well but( i m very sure gauri will be portrayed in bad light which is goin to be very artificial.)that doesnt mean realtionship break ,nowdays most of girls are like gauri ,i mean daughters so much pampered at homes that dont have that patience like earlier women would have ,they dont believe in listening each n evry demand of their hubby ,they maintains friendship ,self respect ,i dont think there would tolerate any rude behaiour but still they run home smoothly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parulwasherefiddu-bintruderfast

KyunkiImafan IF-Rockerz
KyunkiImafan
KyunkiImafan

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

True Suchi, its the reality. Ladki ko chahe jitna sehna pade its okay...cause its her dharm! Dead I am happy that DS doesn't want to do anything to separate Ga-Ga but just want to wait and watch. BUT why does she want J return to A. When she talked about A and her pain, I thought she will say ke ab A padhegi aur sabko dikhayegi ki woh kisi se kam nahi...etc. but yet again...its DS she is always ready to forget about educating A.

And knowing how A is...I am afraid tomo she is going to be shown heartbroken because BB are thinking of sending her away...Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictprime1985Rach-dcSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
tanvismile, I am not talking about all girls. I am talking about those women who do go through this a LOT.

The mendo what ever bakwas they want to do and then they expect women to wait up for them or , they move on and conveniently think that the wives will never move on.

or ofcourse our Jaggu dada case , where he just left her and did not even think back and families do expect and hope that the sons will return.

This happens in real and DS is basing her understanding on her experience, not the experience of a city person or a girl who has grown up from such situations.

According to her, without a husband the wife's life is a mess and a real hurdle specially those women who have been left by their husbands and in reality, it is VERY much true to much extent in India and DS is representing the mindset of such people.

How Anandi fights this and gets up is what we have to see.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 20 June 2011 at 10:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985Serial-Addictvasuja-Amri-KyunkiImafan

Go to top