@kiddo m good and my back also
ur jiju also good
 we had our lunch
how r u
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Passion unleashed - OS

Now can it any get better!! Maan was cursing his luck, Geet being around spells disaster he cursed under his breath.He was just pissed off at the moment to take anything and geet constant chatter was not helping at all."Geet could you keep quite" the tone was not light and she knew he was going to blow up soon, so she decided to keep it low.

"Rain", great now this is to amazing this was the last straw first being lost in jungle because his wife wanted to relive those memories of their last visit to this place.He looked around urgently trying to find some shelter, he ran to a nearing tree avoiding the downpour."Geet", yeh kahan chali gaaye he said trying to locate him wife then his gaze fall upon her who was busy playing in rain.He was mesmerized as always but the dhust dhanav he was he would not accept.

It all because of you geet, maan said raising his voice bring her out of her dream world."What have I done" she ask innocently, this irked maan further and he was almost shouting at her for being oblivious to the situation."Meri hi galati hai" that i gave into your chidish demands he spill out the words without thinking of the consequence.

Geet did not took those words lightly and her tears start flow as if they were not in her control, He could take anything but those tears and now he was the reason he hit his hand on the tree frustrated."Geet",I he opened his eye trying to apologize but she was not anywhere to be found.That got his off guard and he ran after her not knowing which direction but he did.

GEET...GEET..G.E.E.T he kept shouting her name and looking around hysterically, he was in panic where can she go.He saw her not far away she was on ground holding her feet and slowly sobbing.He ran up to her and took her in his embrace,"You took away my life" for that one moment I thought I lost you geet he mumble still in shock.

She did not respond to his hug and he knew it was not going to be easy pacifying his stubborn wife,but then he knew he was wrong and had to make it up for her.Breaking from the hug he saw that she was holding het feet,Great she has gotten herself into accident again slowly caressing her feet he stood up and in no time she was floating in air.She gave him a look but deep down she was in bliss being in his arms.

They were soaking wet by now the good part was that rain has stopped they walked for sometime as it was getting late they were worried.After what seems like forever they landed in the same hut when they were here last time.Memories came rushing back maan placed geet on the chair and start looking for the fireplace.In no time the room was warm giving her a smouldering look he went up to her."Geet" he went up to her seeing her shivering he took off his shirt and pass to her but she was adament not needing his help.

He throw the shirt at her saying"Pehn lo warna pehna dooga" ( where it otherwise I wil make you wear myself ). She knew that he meant it so without wasting anytime she hurried to change,she knew his gaze was on her and he was on a mission to start from where the stopped last time. She blushed at her thougths she knew she was being the eager one.

Once she was done she came out, never meeting his gaze she knew if she did then she will lost herself to him.She pouted her lips trying to remember she was angry at him, maan who was observing her expression gave a chuckle and went to his wife."He was a man on mission"

Never saying a word, he pulled her hard against his chest, slamming his lips into hers. "Maan", she tried to get her voice but was stopped by his placing a finger on her lips."Chup" geet aaj nahin and she knew she wanted that also.

Their tongues moved together, brutal yet gentle, as if they couldn't decide whether they wanted to battle or dance. Maan kept his head to her and reaching with his other hand to graze Her. She hardened beneath his touch and gave a little shudder, instigating him to pull her out.

Pulling away to look at her body, He swooped his arms around the small of her back and her knees, lifting her onto bed. Something about the contrast of her warm, soft skin and the cold, hard floor made him want her even more.

She ran her nails over my back, clawing at his vest, as he caressed her with his mouth. Maan backed off for a moment that seemed to last a lifetime Continuing to rub and lick, He moved his other hand down her belly, He was on his knees with no thought on his mind but pleasing her.He spread her lips apart, licking circles and planting kisses over the inner fold.

This time Maan moved his fingers with purpose, She let out a guttural moan . He moved his mouth to her siding his tongue back and forth ,geet uttering strings of words that never made a real sentence, and then looked at his head nestled between her thighs, giving me a slightly dazed look.

Maan rose from his knees keeping his eyes locked on hers as he undid his belt and took off pants. Like a hunter searching for buried treasure. At first she nodded, still panting verbal hieroglyphics that could not paint a complete picture, and he prepared to enter her.

Keeping up the battle for control, Geet shifted her position so her legs went straight out and her back was against his knees.She pushed her hands against the floor, arching her body into a near backbend and maan released her hair in favor eager as a teenage boy but as experienced as a man, rubbing and pinching and squeezing. Maan used his other hand to push down on her belly as pleasured moans turned into needy whimpers. It took all his self-control then and there.

He continued rubbing careful not to change rhythm he continued pumping deeper and deeper into her. Her whimpers continued, urging him to keep going. Maan's shoulders tensed and toes curled, mind lost in a haze of bliss.

Still breathing heavily, Maan pulled her up so she was sitting on him, and he wiped away a piece of sweaty hair that stuck to her forehead. giving her a mischievous grin as he felt his power of speech returning. Geet gave an exhausted giggle,as she gave him a brief kiss on the lips.The husband and wife hugged one another and went to deep slumber being content at making fond memories of the place.

Hey gurls...wrote this for cdiots...on request...

thought why not share with u...
Edited by ansah - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kya baat hai saut...

me all...☺️☺️

awesome...πŸ‘

kiske liye likha ye??
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww nice one ansah
but 1 confusion 
is this the hut in manali or the 1 in amritsar
SahSah thumbnail
Hey Saut and Hinal...Thanks

Saut - it is for the cdiots...from GF...simona request...and i couldn't say no...they are celebrating their 5th thread

Hinal - The one in manali...it was based on RTM...
Tyro thumbnail
saut...thats gr8...it really was wonderful...amazing...
SahSah thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

saut...thats gr8...it really was wonderful...amazing...

πŸ€—πŸ€—

ur saying this means alot...even if it is not fab...u make it one...
Tyro thumbnail
Originally posted by: ansah

πŸ€—πŸ€—

ur saying this means alot...even if it is not fab...u make it one...

it is fab n u write beautifully...πŸ‘β­οΈ
πŸ€—πŸ€—