Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Umeed Se Saje Zindagi - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sajni786

worry not about zeenooo...she loves me and I love her unconditionally...and that much I know her that she will not mind coz she will know that I truly missed her...

so u tell me from ur side...is not that I will call u zeenooo foreva...only till she comes back...waise I do like faruu too...but u see...everything u do is totally like her...toh I am in "ghor confusion" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shilpa I can see you're really missing Zeenia.😊

I so hope she comes back soon for all of you. And she might love you unconditionally but she doesnt know me so she will wonder why I would say yes to be called zeenoo.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And since we both like Faruu I would love to be called that by you.

Now tell me Shilpu, where have you been all these days?😳
actually waittt...faruuu...i got a solution to my confusion...πŸ˜†

see since I cannot help but keep getting reminded of zeenoo thru u...I have come up with another name for u ...and this one u have no choice...u like it or not...this is wat I will call u...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

sooo...u see how we combined sid with ridhimma n made it siddhima...I will combine...faruu with zeenoo and make it "farzeenoo"πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€—...there u gooo...thats ur new name...and being the backup lead of the AT...I give permission to all PJs that whoever likes this name and wants to use it for faruu is freely allowed...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Congrats on the new thread πŸ˜ƒ

see since I cannot help but keep getting reminded of zeenoo thru u...I have come up with another name for u ...and this one u have no choice...u like it or not...this is wat I will call u...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

sooo...u see how we combined sid with ridhimma n made it siddhima...I will combine...faruu with zeenoo and make it "farzeenoo"πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€—...there u gooo...thats ur new name...and being the backup lead of the AT...I give permission to all PJs that whoever likes this name and wants to use it for faruu is freely allowed...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Looks like I havent got much choice.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And since you have the power to throw me out of this AT I guess I will say yes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Harshu-

Congrats on the new thread πŸ˜ƒ

HarshuπŸ€—
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Looks like I havent got much choice.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And since you have the power to throw me out of this AT I guess I will say yes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shabaashhh...yeh huwi na nikammi PJ wali baat...

so now farzeenooo...the answer to ur question is...I was horrendously bzy with work at work and work at home...my sis-in-law getting married...and me bzy with preps 😳😳
Hey all πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats on the new thread...

whts going on???

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

loll.. cheater

congooo

i am out of here
stop calling me that Merry I am not a cheater

i liked Farzeenoo😳

Harshu MomaπŸ€—
How exciting Shilpu, your sister in law is getting married? I love weddings but family weddings can be extra stressful especially sister in laws so I can imagine all the running around you must be doing especially with working at the same time.

I hope you've planned a lovely long holiday after the wedding? You will need it.πŸ˜†