Going International

ILuvagudLaugh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The world is after Sarah Palin. I wonder what it is about that woman that is makes her so attractive to people. She has done her part for the community (read Alaska), she has allegedly had an affair, she is clueless about America's foreign policy, she fired people randomly because they supported her opponent, she is being stalked; in other words, she fits the bill (read stamp of politician) perfectly. So why is she creating such a hullahoo!?!

She is even on Oprah. I turn on any International Channel and I will definitely hear her name once. Her bus tour, which is apparently without any political agenda is there on every channel. Move over rock stars and movie stars, Sarah Palin is here.  Boy, does the US government know how to publicize a future Presidential candidate or what!

Another person hogging the limelight is Arnie. My simple question to him is, why couldn't you use protection? Just a very basic question and not to be judgmental or anything but have you seen the help with whom Arnie betrayed Maria's trust? Have you? If you have, then you aren't saying what I want to say'. Which is why? Why Arnie, why the urge to spread your seed?

Anyway, if you want to get more international dirt (that is, if you haven't had enough already), do check Jayhind's International episode ' Better Late Than Never at http://jayhind.tv and have a good laugh.

Edited by ILuvagudLaugh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes I can imagine this woman 😆
But formerly was a beauty queen.