BADA ACHHA LAGTA HAI YEH SHOW!!

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends😊,
I'm writing for this forum for the first time!
Yaar, this show is gonna get good TRP's coz of the very old n known actors(main leads).
Ekta has really come up with another new story that highlights another phase of Indian society-- people keep on taunting if a person is unmarried. They juz keep on sarcastically passing comments without even knowing the correct reason for the same.
Yaar, it's an amazing show👏 n because of the maturity of the main leads , they are acting really well.
I always like the shows with different stories n the ones which actually reflect something real. I like another show in a similar way: NAVYA (the show depicting the problems faced by the youth of India when they are struck between their love n cultural norms of their families).

Well, I'm not here to bore you all!
So, lets see what happens next in the show where really kiddish Ram Kapoor😃 n really mature Priya😊 will marry soon!

Edited by Edwardtabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also like BALH a LOTTT.
Saakshi & Ram rocksss.
They suit their role completely.
Thank-u Ekta for giving us such anice & fresh serial
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta Kapoor has come up with a fresh and unique concept. Specially the leads have done a brilliant job.The show is definitely going to get high trps but hate Navya😡serial. Boring.(no offense)Edited by taanufanvartika - 12 years ago
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed. As ram kapoor said it deals with a very mature love story which we havent seen before. So its like a breathe of fresh air. Ram and Priya's sizzling chemistry is like an icing on the cake.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Agree! Hope Ekta continues to make it interesting down the lane.These days late marriages are becoming popular as girls and boys  refuse to marry early and settle down. They want to prove themselves in the workforce and then only decide to tie the knot.

Sakshi and Ram are the beacons in the show! Their chemistry sizzles.As Sakshi said there are lots of little things that  are going to become  the show's unique strong points. Concept is really fresh as shows are usually catered  keeping the  young audience in mind.Also the importance of people who sacrifice their lives for others and how they are taken for granted is highlighted in the show. Enjoying the show so far! Love the concept and the actors.
I used to watch the SNS show but the show has lost it's charm for me personally. 
princess_sangha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well its always different at the beginning but at the end, it turns out to be same emotional torture! just wait d watch ;)
micial thumbnail
so far its a show i look forward to every day...hopefully it continues to capture our attention later on too.
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Agree! Hope Ekta continues to make it interesting down the lane.These days late marriages are becoming popular as girls and boys  refuse to marry early and settle down. They want to prove themselves in the workforce and then only decide to tie the knot.

Sakshi and Ram are the beacons in the show! Their chemistry sizzles.As Sakshi said there are lots of little things that  are going to become  the show's unique strong points. Concept is really fresh as shows are usually catered  keeping the  young audience in mind.Also the importance of people who sacrifice their lives for others and how they are taken for granted is highlighted in the show. Enjoying the show so far! Love the concept and the actors.
I used to watch the SNS show but the show has lost it's charm for me personally. 

I agree with you n I think this show is gonna become a bi hit soon !😊!
__Shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes!! I agree with you..😊

I love this show soo much🤗..Its the best show⭐️..I totally enjoy watching this show..Even my mum, who hardly watch any Indian soap, also watches this show n likes it😳

My exams were going on n I hardly had time to watch TV😲..but I never missed to watch BALH..Cant live without it..😃

U cant imagine I was so tensed before going to give exam😭..but just half an hour before leaving the house..I used to watch BALH and forget every tension and just keep smiling😆! Its really made my smile n happy!!😉

I could feel more positive about my exam😛..I hope the serial goes on like this..Its rocking!😍

Red_eyes thumbnail
i rly like da plot of the show