Fan Fictions

FF-The Beautiful Stranger BOOK 1 (complete) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

-Sonia-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonia-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Woow. .
Awesome update!
Pia, a witch. . Kool
plz , add me to ur pm list. . Continue soon. .tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-The Beautiful Stranger BOOK 1 (complete) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Chapter 2 (The Dobriyals)

Piya opened her eyes with a jolt and discovered herself in an unknown room and her hands are now wrapped in bandage.

"Shit where the hell am I?" she quickly looked around and before she could think or do anything else an ear piercing scream grabbed her attention. A curly haired pretty girl was screaming at her top voice, "mom, come fast' she's awake." Piya jumped out of the bed and the girl came towards her running, "are you ok? What were you doing in the jungle so late? We thought you are dead' haven't seen you before' where do you live'. "

Confused Piya keep looking at her and asked, "What is this place? Where am I?"

The girl keep saying words she didn't really catch because of the speed was paused by a woman who came behind her and scolded, "Misha, SHUT UP' are you alright my dear?"

She looked at the kind looking woman and muttered slowly, "umm' yea I am ok. I need to go home."

Madhu Dobriyal smiled and said, "Ohh I'm Madhu Dobriyal and this is my daughter Misha' Misha n Abhay found you in the woods. You better sit down. Your hands were bleeding so I put some bandage but the wounds didn't look that serious but since you fell down I wasn't sure if there's an internal injury so my son has gone for a doctor."

Piya suddenly came to her senses and finally spoke, "Ohh thank you so much but I don't need a doctor. I need to go home. My dad must be worried. I don't even have my phone."

Madhu: "No problem dear, who's you dad? You can call him from here but you need to see a doctor!!"

Piya: "Ohh, sorry aunty I'm Piya Raichand. Chand Raichand's daughter... I came to India today after 7 years so I don't know anyone and I can't remember my dad's number and I think I lost my phone."

Misha: "But what are you doing in the jungle? Do you know what a dangerous place was that? I hope you are not crazy like my bro'"

Madhu: "MISHA' sorry dear I'm daughter is very naughty. She is talking about my son. He's the one who brought you home actually. He just went to call a doctor. So you are the daughter of Mr. Raichand' off course we know him'. You sit down and take rest. I will call him right away."

Piya didn't dare to imagine her father's reaction about the 1st day adventure in Dehradun and hastily said, "Thank you so much aunty. You don't need to call him. I still have my car parked outside the jungle. It would be really kind of you if someone can drop me there."

Madhu hesitated, "sure, Misha can drop you but are you sure you don't need a doctor? What happened actually?"

Piya's brain was functioning fast' think Piya think'!!!

"Actually aunty I heard someone screaming in the jungle for help so I rushed to see what happened and someone attacked me and I can't really remember anything else. I think must be mugger."

Misha: "Oh my God, see mom, let your lunatic son to go there more often."

Piya: "I really appreciate your help but it would be really kind if you can drop me. My dad must be worried and I will call a doctor when I reach home."

Madhu: "Ok dear no problem, Misha can drop you home and then you can send someone to get back the car, alright?"

Piya slightly smiled and said, "Sure thank you so much."

Later around midnight:

Piya was sitting at her room. She somehow saved herself from her father's wrath about her jungle adventure. She can still hear his grave voice:

"Gayetri you do understand what you are going to do? You have spent 75 years peacefully. Just 3 months left, don't let it go in vein. I trust your intelligence but you showed today that the 20 years old GAYETRI is still veiled inside you. Don't let her overshadow PIYA. ok? "

Inner monologue: "I should have meet 'Guruma' first. I can't do it without her help." Piya looked at the mirror carefully and shuddered with fear. She has got deep dark circles around her eyes and apparently she looks at least 5 years older then her age.

"Oh my god, no no noo'not again."

She can still remember each and every word of the curse that was placed on her.

"Until and unless you learn to control your powers you are never going to conquer them. You will survive 75 years of banishment from your own territory and clan for misusing the sacred authority by saving a vampire. Until then you will live your life as a vampire. Every time you will try to make complete use of your powers, you will look older and only blood can make you younger again'. "

She concealed her ears with her hands as if it will help her to run away from the truth.

"I hate this life' how I will find the stones? I can't die, I can't live like this' how will I wait 3 more months and what if it doesn't work?"

Her thoughts were pause by the knock at her door. It was Chand.

Chand: "I hope you are still not thinking of doing it alone?"

Piya: "No dad, thanks'I never repeat my mistakes. You know that."

Chand: "hmm' good for you and how's your hand? Your face saying you need more blood."

Piya: looking disgusted about drinking blood but still showed her hands now without bandage and completely unharmed, "Hands alright and I will go and see guruma tomorrow."

Chand: "and you got to join college next Monday and I hope you thanked the Dobriyals?"

Piya: "Yes dad, but I didn't meet the Dobriyal boy who saved me. They seem to be nice."

Chand: "They are very powerful family in Dehradun and I have a good connection with them so you should thank the boy later.

Piya: "will do dad."

Chand: "Piya'. (Pause) I have helped you and will help you no matter what so don't worry' 3 months will pass in a glimpse. Have patience and you should be happy you're settling down. Talk to people... Make friends and be careful."

Piya: "Thank you dad. Whatever I do I won't let you be in any trouble because of me. You are very important to me and you know that." She assured her father and they both bid goodnight.

Piya finally went to sleep with peace after talking to her father. "Tomorrow I have to meet Guruma Haseena and I will visit Dobriyal house to thank their son."

Dobriyal House:

It's almost 3 am in the morning but Abhay hasn't slept even for a minute. He can't stop regretting leaving the house for the doctor.

"I should have called the doctor and how come Mom let Misha drop her home? They should have waited for me. I just know her name'PIYA!!"

Inner monologue: "Common Abhay, what's wrong with you?" he scolded himself' "You don't even know her. You have seen so many beautiful girls in your life"' "But none of them were sleeping beauties!!... "I should meet her again then I can find out what was so significant about her'."

Nevertheless no conciliation was enough for Abhay as when he dreamed of the sleeping beauty!!

Little did he knew that sleeping beauties can be full of mystery.

Precap: Piya went to see guruma Haseena who is 300 years old witch and Abhay accidently meet the sleeping beauty again'.

Edited by princess_xeelan - 29 June 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12SupervampireAriansLazygal_Taareycute.manasiMavi18shakthi04..Bournville..minahil1997...Nidhi...ifrah.Rozy77dmg_roks_antarashivanirajputDeepi20prerna26cuteariyabubble_-Sonia-Cute_Gal-Chinky-Pari-GuptaSheDevililove99MS-meghasharmaaamirkhanfan-Rumi---Wingless--Selinapiya..tora.tangled.Akshi0019

Selinapiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Selinapiya

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Sleeping beauties can be dangerous??Confused
Awesome update...
"Until and unless you learn to control your powers you are never going to conquer them. You will survive 75 years of banishment from your own territory and clan for misusing the sacred authority by saving a vampire. Until then you will live your life as a vampire. Every time you will try to make complete use of your powers, you will look older and only blood can make you younger again'. "..
I didn't understand some of these,...
Plzz update soon...Smile

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selinapiya

Awesome update...
"Until and unless you learn to control your powers you are never going to conquer them. You will survive 75 years of banishment from your own territory and clan for misusing the sacred authority by saving a vampire. Until then you will live your life as a vampire. Every time you will try to make complete use of your powers, you will look older and only blood can make you younger again'. "..
Plzz update soon...Smile

Will try to update as soon as possible. This is curse placed upon Piya for helping the vampire as witches are not supposed to help them. like every supernatural being they have their own rules and regulations and anyone breaking them will face the punishment. I guess i made it complicated Confused
no worries... will clear the confusion very soon... thanks for reading Smile

Selinapiya

Selinapiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Selinapiya

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Originally posted by Selinapiya

Awesome update...
Plzz update soon...Smile

Will try to update as soon as possible. This is curse placed upon Piya for helping the vampire as witches are not supposed to help them. like every supernatural being they have their own rules and regulations and anyone breaking them will face the punishment. I guess i made it complicated Confused
no worries... will clear the confusion very soon... thanks for reading Smile

no no..u made it clear..thank u..Smile

.SmokeySilence.

shakthi04

shakthi04

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Great story lovely part mind sending me a PM when ever you update? 

-Sonia-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonia-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Superb update!
So, pia is being punished. . But how is the hidden well gona help her? Reveal the mystery soon!
Poor abhay. . Little does he know, that this sleeping beauty is one dangerous chick. .
Can't wait for abhiya's first meeting. .
Thanks for the update & pm. . Continue soon. .
Tc

.SmokeySilence.

ilove99

IF-Sizzlerz

ilove99

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
great!!its too cool..pia's mysteriousness !abhay confusion!guruma haseenaLOLnice...

.SmokeySilence.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top