Fan Fictions

FF-The Beautiful Stranger BOOK 1 (complete)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, Im new here and this is my first FF about Abhay-Piya. Smile
I used to write FFs about Twilight but that's a long time ago. I didn't write anything in a long time and Im really sorry for all the mistakes. Ermm
I just tried to put some new spices in the story. I always wanted to write about witches and I love mythological stories and star-cross love stories...so there you go !!!

I'll be waiting for your response and if you like it please hit the like button and thank you for reading. Please give your feedback... Smile

Main characters:

Abhay Dobriyal: The charming son to the famous businessman Arnab Dobriyal and Madhu Dobriyal in Dehradun. He has just returned from U.K after finishing his college. Has a huge interest in folklore and mythology and brother to Misha.

Piya Raichand: The only daughter of vampire king Chand Raichand who adopted her 75 years ago. Piya is a witch and she was exiled from Dehradun around 75 years ago for breaking the witchcraft rules and she came back for a reason. Her story of coming back: left Dehradun when her mother died, resided in US with her granny and now back to her father.

Side characters:

Misha dobrial ' Abhay's bratty sister

Mr & Mrs.dobrial- Abhay n Misha's parents

Mr Raichand- Piya's foster parent

Rest of the characters will be developed with time. 

My 2nd FF: Till the End of Time

INDEX:

Chapter 1 (The Return)

Chapter 2 (The Dobriyals)

chapter 3 (Piya's Savior)

chapter 4 (Punishment)

chapter 5 (Journal Talk)

chapter 6 (Piya's Welcome Party)

chapter 7 (trust and betrayal)

Precap (Vampires, Witches and Werewolves)

chapter 8 (Vampires, Witches and Werewolves)

chapter 9 (The Troubled and the Protector)

chapter 10 (The First Dance)

chapter 11 (Secrets)

Chapter 12 (The Vampire Council)

Chapter 13 (Together)

Chapter 14 (New Emotions)

Chapter 15 (face the Truth)

Chapter 16 (A choice- Part 1 & 2)

Chapter 17 (Rakhi)

Chapter 18 (The Other Woman)

Chapter 19 (Her Highness)

Chapter 20 (The Dared Lover)

Chapter 21 (The First Date)

Chapter 22 (My Deadly Admirer) 

Chapter 23 (Family Picnic)

Chapter 24 (reverberations

Chapter 1 (The Return)

Piya looked at her watch, her flight delayed for 3 hours but still she couldn't be more content to be here. She's final reached Dehradun'. She's home. She looked around the place outside the airport.

"Everything has changed here' It's a long time off course'. I have to adopt fast with everything", She said to herself.

She closed her eyes and smelled the breeze. It gently touched her face and it was blissful. 

"Ohh, the wind'. The smell of my soil' I have missed it soo much'But now I am back and this time'.." her thoughts were interrupted with a husky voice saying,

"Gayetri dear how are you?"

She looked back and saw Mahakal standing there. Mahakal is a vampire and her father's oldest and most trustworthy servant. She gave a huge smile and said, "Ohh my God Mahakal, I should have known... who would call me in this name? seeing you after ages, you are still here?"

"Yes at your service mam", he shows the way towards the car.

Piya smiled and said, "Let's go but I won't be going home now. There's somewhere I need to go first. We will drop my things at home and then you can leave the car with me and I assume Dad's not home right now?"

Mahakal replied, "No he's not but he will surely be there within dinner time. He is very excited about your return."

"Me too'I can't wait to meet him", she smiled and started walking towards the car.

After 1 hour:

Piya dropped her luggage at home and now driving towards the jungle. Mahakal insisted to come with her as she haven't been in here for ages but though everything has changed, she can still feel everything around her as nothing is new. Piya parked the car outside the deep forest and took out the black candle from the bag and left the phone and everything else in the car.

It's already evening so everything was dark and with her black dress she was indistinguishable from the darkness. She lit the black candle and started walking. After 15 minutes of walk she realized she has walked deep enough to enter the jungle. She looked at the sky and closed the eyes and started concentrating. Her hands firmly holding the black candle, the flames growing higher with every muttered word, winds were speedy and seem to be playing with each other.

Her voice rose up and her eyes opened up'wide and wild.

"Yes, the wind is showing me the path'. (She started to walk) 'I can hear them' I have to go left' then right' yes straight'" and after almost 30 minutes she found the place. The place was looking prehistoric' covered with moss and dirt and stones lying here and there. She put the candle down and sat on the ground.

"It's not going to be easy, I don't even know if I will be able to find it or not but I will try. The cursed well must be here. The stones shows it's still invisible but it must be here...the winds have shown me."

She closed her eyes and started saying the spells loudly. Her hands stretched on both sides, her body started to tremble as the wind went mad' the flame is blazing higher and dancing with the mad wind. The whole forest was going crazy but nothing happened. No well was shown nearby.

Piya was getting desperate' "I need to open it'I know I can' I need that thing' I have spent 75 years of penalty'. I want my freedom'. I' I'"

She abruptly opened her eyes in pain' her hands were soaked' soaked in blood' nature was stopping her. Her powers are perhaps not enough to go through this operation but she still didn't stop saying the spells.

And suddenly the flame of the candle burnt out and she fell on the ground unconscious.

After an hour:

Misha is tired searching for a stupid well.

She screamed, "Abhay, you have gone nuts. Have you thought how much time you have spent here in the last one month searching for a well? If you like the jungle so much'please get married to a tree then you can stay here forever!!!"

"Misha, shut up!!! You know this well is a part of my research. The history of this jungle is soo rich", Abhay scolded Misha. 

"Abhay, there's NOTHINGGG' I have helped you enough. I swear I will never come back here again' Just look around there's nothing'NOTHING'" Misha wildly spin the torch and started to scream'."Abhay'Abhay come fast."

Abhay who was still concentrating on the compass and the torch ran towards Misha and discovered why she was shouting.

Misha pointed towards the ground, speechless. Abhay pointed his torch in the ground and focused on the figure lying in the ground. He hasn't seen anything more beautiful in his entire life. It seemed a beautiful princess is sleeping in the dirt. Her hands lying loosely on the dirt, covered with blood. Her eyes were peacefully closed and no other signs of pain.

"OMG, is she dead?" Misha quickly sat on the ground and put her finger in front of her nose. "She's breathing. I think she's hurt. We should take her to the hospital."

Abhay keep looking at the beautiful face and handed the compass and torch to Misha. "Yes we should." He said softly and bent down to take her in his strong arms gently.

As they started walking Abhay keep looking at the face' her face now peacefully lying on his shoulders... no sign of consciousness' "Who is she? What was she doing alone in this deep part of the jungle? He has never seen her in the town..Is she new?"So many questions...

Misha and Abhay walked away without even noticing the well they were searching for last one month. Piya's blood didn't go in vein... the cursed well has become detectable....

Precap: Piya woke up and discovered herself lying on a unknown bed. She jumped from the bed and said herself, "Shit where the hell am I?"

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by princess_xeelan - 07 December 2011 at 9:07am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

1918apply123ash12DancingDivaDdLazygal_Taareytanvipareeksunu123Ariansjuhi_ansariMavi18..Bournville.....Nidhi...hema_rawatDeepi20prerna26charmingkillerminahil1997m-g19ifrah.munz.dmg_roks_antarashivanirajputSupervampirecuteariyaAbhiyan_SHREYA-Sonia-Cute_Gal-Chinky-bubble_ChelseaForEverRozy77Pari-GuptaCavingIn.rumki.-Antu-_-Aslan-shruthiRheena_mehtaMyAngelAbhaywitheredaamirkhanfan-Rumi-ilove99SheDevilSelinapiya..tora.tangled.--Wingless--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-The Beautiful Stranger BOOK 1 (complete)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepi20

Goldie

Deepi20

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Wow! Really interesting FF! So Abhay here is a Dobriyal and Piya is a Raichand! LOL And Piya is a witch! Cool! Sounds interesting! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile Oh and can you please PM me whenever you update next? Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

Selinapiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Selinapiya

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow..
It's awesome..Abhay Dobrial and Piya Raichand..
Plzz update..i can't wait..SmileSmile

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thank youu sooo much guyz  Embarrassed

I will try to update as soon as possible...

@Selinapiya: yea lolzzz... i wanted to keep the names same but I just can't make Chand a human Tongue I cant even imagine that ROFL  So I exchanged the parents Tongue

@Deepi, thank you... ill pm u :)

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Hey update soon, abhay as a human ůsounds interesting

ilove99

IF-Sizzlerz

ilove99

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hey its lovely!abhay human and pia witch!wow

.SmokeySilence.

M2NZ

M2NZ

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Tables turned, would love to read further. Please update soon and add me in ur pm list!

.SmokeySilence.

minahil1997

Goldie

minahil1997

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
owesum dear!!!Clap

abhay is a dobrial and pia is a raichand cool!!!... pia is a witch and she is under a curseShocked... i think abhay is going to help her once he knowEmbarrassed... well the update was damn interesting , waiting fr more , continue soonHug

.SmokeySilence.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top