Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Group FF. Love Is Always Around Us. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hehe Awsome Beth. I Can Someone Loves Dutta Very Much. (:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Group FF. Love Is Always Around Us. (Page 5)" in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
His hypnotic voice got the girls gasping under their breath , but there was one girl , just one girl in the class in whom Dutta met his match , Beth , who secretly cherished a burning desire for this dashing werewolf , was biting her soft pink lips in an attempt 2 keep her emotions at bay, but not that it was working...not when Dutta is this close...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980SilverBell

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

After the confrontation with Amit, i wanted to talk with  my friends and was earching them!I thought:"  How can that fool order me only to dance with him???  What does he want?He hates me and then he has the guts to say, that i should only dance with him??? App Kya Karoon? Embarrassed  Me, dont thik of him, just concentrate on your studys and dance!"  But i couldnt forget  that he pushed me towards him and tried to kiss me. A  tiny bit of me wanted that kiss , but ...  why?  I was so confused about my feelings towards him! I knew that he was a badboy, but why i had this weird feelings? Why my heart skipped fast when he is near me ?

Nici, i hope you dont mind that i wrote alittle bit ofmy part.Embarrassed

And you like badboys Mel, hai na??? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

@ Mel Of You Can Write Here. Anytime.

@ Darine You Have To Slap Neel Cause Jay and Friends Are Ploting Something To Hurt Us. Rudra, Jay, Dutta, Amit, And Shiv Arent Humans. They Are Vampires, Werewolves and Wizards.

Wowww Nici... My Shiv is not human, I like it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

OrientalDancer

IF-Rockerz

OrientalDancer

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

After the confrontation with Amit, i wanted to talk with  my friends and was earching them!I thought:"  How can that fool order me only to dance with him???  What does he want?He hates me and then he has the guts to say, that i should only dance with him??? App Kya Karoon? Embarrassed  Me, dont thik of him, just concentrate on your studys and dance!"  But i couldnt forget  that he pushed me towards him and tried to kiss me. A  tiny bit of me wanted that kiss , but ...  why?  I was so confused about my feelings towards him! I knew that he was a badboy, but why i had this weird feelings? Why my heart skipped fast when he is near me ?

Nici, i hope you dont mind that i wrote alittle bit ofmy part.Embarrassed

And you like badboys Mel, hai na??? Wink

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

-Ria-

IF-Rockerz

-Ria-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Even my Rudra is not human which I found absolutely interesting.

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Still in thoughts  i was searching for  Nici, Darine, Ria and Beth!

Where as  Amit still thought about Mel.  He was so frustrated that he had to act as if he would hate her, but he couldnt control himslef as he watched her dancing with that guy to a romantic song! Thank God nobody saw his REAL face! He has to be cautious , when he is near Mel and her friends!
Why could Shiv tell Dar that he loved her, but he was forbidden to confess his love for Mel?  

Dar would like to know how Shiv has fallen for her???? Nici, please !

-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Even my Rudra is not human which I found absolutely interesting.

Rudra wants to marry you... Looks like he's forgotten his non human state !!! Totally blnded by his love to you !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top