Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Group FF. Love Is Always Around Us. (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 13

Page 1 Page 12
Page   of 13

OrientalDancer

IF-Rockerz

OrientalDancer

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Ria, its Sidhaarth Shukla,who will maybe fall for me and i maybe for him.which will defo drive Amit crazy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Group FF. Love Is Always Around Us. (Page 13)" in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Chapter 13. Drama Club.

A New Student Named Siddhant Shukla Entered Mount College. In The Middle Of The Year All The Students Were Very Tense About Their Final Exams.

In Drama Class Mel Couldnt Stop Thinking About The New Student. Which Drove Amit Nuts.

So He Went To Mel And Warned To Stay Away From The New Student.

Mel I Saw What Happened This Morning, Flashback To 9 Pm: Siddhant Shukla Arrived In At College In His Red Sports Car. And Walked Past Mel And Ria. End Of Flashback.

So Amit Whats The Matter?

He Hit The Desk, Stay Away From My Cousin Mel. You Belong To Me. Got It. Or Else His Warned.

But Mel Had Already Made Up Her Mind, And Told Darine, and Beth. That Jerk How Dare He?

First He Wont Let Me Dance, Than Says I Belong To Him, NO WAY.

Ria Could See Mel Was In A Very Bad Mood But Still She Too Ask? So What Are You Going To About It?

Mel Smiled, Iam Going To Beat Amit At His Own Game.

But How Mel?

How Else Ria. Iam Going To Ask Siddhant Shukla On A Date!

Ria and Darine Were Both Shocked. You What? Whoa Mel. Ria Highfived Mel.

Darine Didnt Like This One Bit. Ria Stop Encourging Her. Listen Mel Sid Is Amit's Cousin. What He Feels Bad About This? Or What Amit Finds Out About This? What You Kicked Out Of Mount College?

Mel Finally Stopped Darine. Darine Just Clam Down. Nothing Will Wrong. Besides Whatever Happens I Wont Hurt Sid's Feelings. He Seems Like A Nice Guy. Totally The Opposite Of Amit.

So Please Sis. Stop Worring. And Staring Worring About Your Marriage Darine. Which May Not Happen.

Darine Playfully Hit Her On The Arm. Quit Saying That. I Will Get Married. Cause Shiv Loves Me Ok.

Ria Screamed, Mel Look There's Prince Charming. With His Demon Cousin Amit.

What's The Plan?

Mel Pulled Out Her Cell Phone. And Searched Siddhant Shukla On Google, Siddhant Shukla- The Only Son Of Mr and Shukla, Cousin Of Amit Tandon. Loves Drama( Plays) Dancing, Singing,and Surfing.

Dislikes- People Who Lie And Cheat. Dishonest People He Will Never Forgive.

Favorite Country To Visit- Rome.

Wow Thats So Good Mel. Ria Hugged Her. Good Luck Mel.

Thanks. She Looked At Siddhant. And Amit. Amit You Have Hurt Me For The Last Time, But Not Any More. Now I Will Show My True Colors. She Vowed.

In Two Days Siddhant Will Be My Prom Date.

Precap: Mel and Sid Are Doing The Play. When Mel Falls Off The Set. Only To Caught By Sid. (:

OrientalDancer

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Last Chapter For Tonight Girls. Ch 14.

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Chapter 14. Dutta Kidnaps Beth, Princess M Is Alive.

After Two Hours They Arrived, At Princess M's Summer Home. Dutta Seeing Beth Nervous Clamed Her Down. Don't Dear Its Just Old Buliding. It Wont Bite.

They Got Out Of The Car, Beth's Phone Rang, It Was Mrs Raichand. Dutta What The Hell Are You Planning? Don't Harm Beth Do You Hear Me? She Said Screaming.

Beth Answered The Call. Aunty Its Me Beth Dont Worry Iam Fine. Iam At Princess M, Summer Home.

Mrs Raichand Was Shocked, What? Beth Listen To Me Just Come Back There Is Nothing For You Too See There.

But Dutta Grabbed, The Phone, Mrs Raichand Please Stop Calling Here. then Very Slowing He Said, Why Waste Your Time Mrs. Raichand, Beth Will Be Killed Anyway.
Bye Now. And Turned Off The Cell.

Strange Woman She Is. Come On Beth Lets Go. The Raichands Are Evil and I Will Show It Too You. They Walked Towards The Summer Home.

See Here Beth This Is Where Princess M Was Born. and She Grew Up To Be A Beatiful Young Lady. The Last Princess Of The 18 Century. Along With Her Best Friend Princess Sriya. But Sadly Enough Both Princesses Died In Different Kingdoms.

Beth Seemed Suprised. His Talking As He Wintessed Princess M's Birth.

They Went Inside. And There Dutta Got The Shock Of His Life,

Dutta What Happened, Asked Beth. He Seemed Shocked, it's Princess M. She Is Alive.

Beth Turned Around, And Saw Princess M. And Was Very Shocked and Surpised. The Princess Looked Just Iike Her.

No Precap.

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer

IF-Rockerz

OrientalDancer

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Shocked  Nici, you make me evil!Evil Smile Big smile  I like it!!! Hopefully i wont hurt and get hurt too much in this process of challnging Amit!

Me saying to Darine:  "dont worry, i dont want to hurt Amit or Sidhaart, but i want to show  Amit that i am not a puppet, who will quitley do the things that he wants me to do! And you  know that dance is my life , his biggest mistake was to stop me from dancing. If he truly loves me he has to accept and understand me."
And i dont want to make foes of the cousins and please tell Shiv not to interfere, i knoe that he and Amit are friends."

Despite having problems, i was thinking about my friends, too!I was worried about all 4 of them!And i  prayed "Hopefully we all will be happy, No one  of us should get hurt.
Although i have no family  Ria, Nici, Darine and beth became my family, so please , nothing should happen  to my family!!!"

Edited by OrientalDancer - 26 June 2011 at 8:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top