Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ch 8.     Amit's Revenge.

It Was On 2am. And Amit's Is Awake. He Had A Picture Of Mel. And Was Talking Too It.

Why? Do You Have To Drive Me Crazy, I Love Everything About You. But You Think My Love Is Fake, Thats Why You Dance With Other Guys, Well Fine Mel Now I Will Show You A More Dangerous Side Of Amit Tandon, He Put Her Picture Back In His Wallet.

And Ran Outside Towards Mel's House.
While His Father Had Him Followed.

Follow My Son And Report Back To Me.

Amit's Went To Mel's House. She Was Sleeping. He Went Up To Toward Her Bedroom And Saw Mel Sleeping. And Slowly Kissed Her On Her Forehead. And Left. He Smiled To Himself Let Hunt Begin.

Next Day In Dance Class Before Mel Could Enter Amit Grabbed Her. Stop Mel He Said, You Wont Go In. And Dragged Her To The Library. Mel Was So Very Angry At Him. Dance Is My First Class And You are Making Me Late. Iam Leaving, Again He Grabbed, I Said You are Not Going Means You Are Not Going, Now Dont Make Noise, This Is A Library. You So Horrible. If I Get In Trouble Anit Iam Not Sparing You, He Smiled, He Went To Go A Get Book. It Was 11Am Mel Had To Get Out. She Already Missed Dance Class. She Wouldnt Her Other Classes, She Didnt Amit So She Got Up And Was About To Leave When Amit Is Standing Infront Her.

Come On Lets Go To Class, And He Walked Away, Mel Seems Confused, Why He Is Doing This? Edited by Artemis678 - 12 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Ch 8.     Amit's Revenge.

It Was On 2am. And Amit's Is Awake. He Had A Picture Of Mel. And Was Talking Too It.

Why? Do You Have To Drive Me Crazy, I Love Everything About You. But You Think My Love Is Fake, Thats Why You Dance With Other Guys, Well Fine Mel Now I Will Show You A More Dangerous Side Of Amit Tandon, He Put Her Picture Back In His Wallet.

And Ran Outside Towards Mel's House.
While His Father Had Him Followed.

Follow My Son And Report Back To Me.

I LOVED IT!!!

But what  he plans for me????😲😕
SilverBell thumbnail
Done Chapter 8 Fully Complete.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
I LOVED IT!!!👏

But really am confused with Amits weird beahviour!
SilverBell thumbnail
Yeah Thats His Revenge. Amit's Keeping You From Dance. Cause He Knows Thats Your Weakness. And In The Special He Gets Really Dangerous When You Talk Bad About His Parents.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Yeah Thats His Revenge. Amit's Keeping You From Dance. Cause He Knows Thats Your Weakness. And In The Special He Gets Really Dangerous When You Talk Bad About His Parents.

Is it my revenge : to talk ill about his parents???😕😕😕😕

SilverBell thumbnail
Oh Yes. Because He Wont Let You Go To Your Dance Classes Untill You Admit That You Wont Dance with Anymore Other Then Him. That's When You Get Mad About Talk His Parents. So He Tries To Bite You. But Cant So He Kisses Your Neck Instead.
SilverBell thumbnail
Alright Iam Done Explanning. I Will Write The Special Chapter Later.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Alright Iam Done Explanning. I Will Write The Special Chapter Later.

Sorry for asking, but you torment me!!!!😃
SilverBell thumbnail
Hehe Sorry. But Ilke I Said Of Us Can Write Little Parts Here.