Nahin nikammi.. 😆
Ders no someone in dis story! 😃

*PHEW* thank god😆

ok bck...let me the read the story now😛
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 19

I switched on the TV and sat on the couch fiddled the remote searching for a good channel to watch while she was having a wash. I suddenly remembered about that and I took it from my bag and sat on the sofa again. She joined me on the couch to watch TV.

I asked, "How was your day today?"

She said, "It was great; Mauritius is awesome"

I said, "Yeah, I loved it" and gave her the pack saying this is my honeymoon gift for you.

She asked, "Does anybody give gifts for honeymoon?"

I asked, "Why not? Gifts are given to express love and that's what I did. I thought this will be the right time to give this gift that's why I didn't give it yesterday"

Smiling at my response she opened the pack, her face turned red and said, "Oh my god"

I asked, "You didn't like it?"

She said, "It's nice but"

I asked, "But"

She said, "I wanna talk to Mom in privacy; can you leave me alone?"

I said, "Okay, I'll go a walk" and left the room.

I went to the reception and made a call to my mom, my call was on waiting. She attended my call and said, "Hey Arjun, Nethra is on the other line"

I said, "Yes, I know, put me on conference without her knowledge mom"

Mom said, "That's not a good practice. Call me later I'll talk to you"

I said, "Mom, she is my wife and I need to know if she is unhappy with me"

My mom said, "It's bad, should I do it?"

I said, "Please mom" reluctantly she connected the calls and told Nethra, "Sorry dear that was an important call that's why I had put you on hold"

She said, "That's fine mom, no issues"

Mom asked, "So how was your day today? How is Arjun behaving with you?"

She started sobbing and my Mom asked, "What happened? Why are you crying? Did he force you?"

She said, "No, he is gem of a person and I'm feeling guilty I'm disappointing him, I'm not fulfilling my responsibility as a wife"

Mom said, "Thanks, for a moment I thought I have raised an animal"

She said, "No mom, he gave me a night dress as a honeymoon gift"

Mom asked, "You didn't like it"

She said, "I liked it but it is transparent and seductive. I feel shy and awkward to put it on"

Mom said, "Sweet heart listen, He is your husband and has all rights to see you like that but only if you are willing and I promise you he won't trouble you or force you. Put it on only when you're comfortable and he'll take it as a sign. My advice for you is life is beautiful enjoy it and you'll start liking this life soon. Take your time. Enjoy your honeymoon, okay"

She said, "hmmm..."

Mom said, "That's good. Good girl. Take care. Bye. Good night" and disconnected her call and asked me, "What Arjun, what is your wife saying?"

I said, "I love you mom, you handle her wisely"

Mom said, "People are more important than anything else Arjun. Relationships are more fragile; handle with care. Take care of her"

I asked, "Sure Mom. So how are you, dad, Adithi and Mithra doing?"

She said, "We all are doing fine. Enjoy your honeymoon and come back home safely. I wish your patience will be paid soon"

I said, "Thanks, I want us to be compatible people first, which is more important for a family. Am I right mom?

She said, "Yes, couples should be capable of existing together in harmony. Okay take care. Bye"

I said, "Bye, Good night" and we disconnected the call and I went to my room and knocked it.

She said, "Come in"

While entering I asked, "What did you mother-in-law say?"

She said, "Nothing, we were just talking"

I said, "Okay, I'm feeling sleepy" saying this I lay on the couch and asked her, "Can I sleep here or shall I check if another room is available"

She said, "No, you can sleep on the cot, I'll sleep on the couch"

I said, "Maybe we can take a forty winks on the couch but it is uncomfortable for an entire night's sleep so I suggest both of us sleep on the cot comfortably if you are comfy"

She said, "Okay" and we walked towards the cot as two poles and laid ourselves on both the edges facing the walls. We dozed off soon and I woke up when the hot sun's rays hit my face and found her still sleeping but she was facing me and her legs slightly wrapped on me without her knowledge. I called the room service and ordered for coffee and lay on the bed gently stroking her head as I didn't want to disturb her sleep.

nami2811 thumbnail
do minute mein aati hoon.. ðŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila...so much like SR...and the night dress too 😲 Love it!!!!!! I'm in love with Arjun...n Nethra *sigh*
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi all

congrats for new KW club

norzar
indian_beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

do minute mein aati hoon.. ðŸ˜†

nikammi jaldi aa...do minute kabke hogaye😡😆
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Hey everyone🤗 Congo shongo on the new thread. We are almost there guys. We r just 2 threads away from our Silver Jubilee.. Pre-congrats to everyone. There is a lot of planning going on for this silver jubilee and me & Zarquuu r trying our best to make everything go smooth and well. We r gonna make sure you guys have fun on the 50th FC. You guys are gonna a lot changes on the thread😳. Anyways lets get to the point. Along with 50th FC celebration we r also doing a Members award and we have categories which is posted below. Members will have PM all the votes along with the categories to me Vidya85.. And then on 50th FC we will announce the winners and give out the prizes😳 Ok so here it goes.

------------------------------------------------------------

1. Most Active
2. Most Helpful
3. Craziest
4. Naughtiest
5. The Spamming Queen
6. Sensible
7. Gundi of KW FC
8. The Lil Miss "Innocent" of KW FC
9. Blink n u miss them
10. Angry young "Man" of KW FC

--------------------------------------------

Ok so those were the categories but there are some rules for the voting. Here they are

-------------

Rules

1. Vote for one person per category
2. You cant vote for the same person more than once. For example, If you           vote XYZ for most active category then you cant vote for her again on           other category.
3. Dont try to cheat by asking who you've voted for and all. Lets keep it fair😳
4. PM the votes to me Vidya85 only. The subject of the PM should be Votes         for KW FC Awards.
5. Cant vote for yourself

--------------------------------

Thats it for rules

Enjoy voting people

will surely send my votes tmrw

norzar
nami2811 thumbnail
Part 20

She was sleeping like a baby. The name sleeping beauty was very apt for her and I wondered if the princess in the sleeping beauty fairy tale would have been as beautiful as my Nethra. In silence I asked God, Why did you put her in wrong hands instead you could have given her to me, I would have taken care of my angel. Anyway thank you lord for giving her to me. I'm happy with her.

The calling bell rang tringgg...

I opened the door and the room service personnel said, "Good morning Sir, Your coffee and newspaper. Have a nice day" saying this he left the tray on the table and left the room.

I served coffee for both of us and woke her up with a kiss on her forehead, she didn't refuse it. We started off with the days outing plan. Usually when we were together I used to do a lot of talking and she speaks very little which is contradictory to our gender. Similarly today I asked her; tell me some of the happiest moments in your life.

She said, "My world is very small. It consists of Mithra and me. Few years back 4 more people joined my world. Yet I have few happy moments to mention"

I interrupted and asked, "Don't you have your mother and father in your world?"

She sternly said, "No, I can never forgive them for ruining my childhood. Don't talk about them please, their thoughts make me angry"

I felt bad at her response and I was able to feel the pain and agony in her tone. I said, "Okay, go on with your happy moments"

She said, "I was very happy when little Mithra was born. I was extremely happy when you said; my safety is your responsibility. I saw a fatherly concern in it. I started liking you from that moment onwards. When you got food for me I found a motherly care. When you said the worst hostel food is good and you gave me your lunch so I can at least have one good meal a day; I saw your brotherly affection. When you surprised me with a gift on my birthday I saw a true friend in you. I was bountifully happy when your mother first kissed me on my forehead, Adithi's innocent chats and time spent with mom, dad, Adithi, Mithra and you are the finest moments in my life"

I said, "You have seen me as a father, mother, brother and friend but why is your heart refusing to accept me as your husband?"

She said, "It's because of my past dreadful experience which I haven't told you"

I said, "I don't want to listen to your past which will remind you of that and trouble you. I know you're innocent. All I would say is forget the past, I understand it's very hard but still try not to ruin the present with the past"

I felt happy that she spoke frankly and unusually, expressed herself. During dinner she said, "You can take liquor if you want" I said, "Not today, I don't feel like taking a drink now. When I feel like taking a drink I'll surely ask for your permission, dear. Okay?" she smiled and said, "Okay"

nami2811 thumbnail
You'll remember hide n seek forever frm nw..😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Aww she's opening up to him n getting comfy😳
Next part!!!??!?!?!!?