Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

OrientalDancer

IF-Rockerz

OrientalDancer

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I can say that Meher will be one of my faves!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile  I saw that she participated in India got talent. Here are some videos of her.

Edited by OrientalDancer - 19 June 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22Shaily.mihali7charmz517Nikhi.zee10Arushi.* ~ Roshni ~ *HealMeForevernasco--jiya--Siddhi_yipee..Sakeena..Leve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meher Malik" in Just Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikhi.

Goldie

Nikhi.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Oh, wow! Cool! Nice observation! Smile

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
She's really good. I mean the control she has over her body, is just amazing ! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22Nikhi.mihali7-scarlett-OrientalDancerSiddhi_yipee

harpkaur

IF-Rockerz

harpkaur

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
she wz soo gud in d auditionz...loved it...even her student was sooo good...wish them very very best for the comptitionDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22OrientalDancer

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
She is an amazing dancer atleast in her field, i have never seen some one do such belly dances before. but yes i reserve my opinion, lets see how versatile she is, how she catches up with other international and indian forms. Thanks for posting these videos orient dancer

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22-scarlett-OrientalDanceryipeeMadameX

OrientalDancer

IF-Rockerz

OrientalDancer

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

She is an amazing dancer atleast in her field, i have never seen some one do such belly dances before. but yes i reserve my opinion, lets see how versatile she is, how she catches up with other international and indian forms. Thanks for posting these videos orient dancer

Your are welcome and i agree , she is very good in bellydance, but we have to see if she manages the other dance forms, too!

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
ur right. she was amazing... awesme belly shakes.

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
yes she was certainly fab but yes lets wait n watch how versatile she is...she is def someone am looking forward to

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.