DEEPIKA on India's Most Desirable Video Links - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
deepika is such a drool worthy even the most boring stuff is interesting to meEdited by Theatre - 12 years ago
Originally posted by you2

She said she expected marriage...and hit the gong!
Calling Ranbir a cheater was the best thing that Deepika did..Others also will not be afraid in the future..

Ranbir would have been still walking with a swagger and his parents would have been even more pompous..

But right now I feel sorry for Ranbir singing his own punishment.."Hat ja chokre... kardoonga teri tai tai Phiss"...

Sorry I wasn't at that segment of the tv show.
Umm she took back the "cheating" comment about Ranbir when she said she didn't name him (anyone for that matter either)...but well we did catch the hint --- intelligent much! aren't we? 😉😆

Cheating is the most common thing...not socially accepted everywhere but still it does exist (everyone I know cheats one way or another & others are cheated on or fooled - yeah it's a big bad world isn't it? 🥱) and Deepika isn't the only female celeb saying that she was cheated on...There's nothing brave about saying this...especially when no one is clearly named. As for whether it's a good thing or not ...hmmm
I always think if you have to say sth - says it directly then perhaps to the world...
She did so that's her pb...
She gives gossip at least if not memorable performances...

She still loves Ranbir I think. Time heals wounds. 😳
I am going to watch Sid's episode just to hear his accent. Didn't know he had a British accent.
The show isn't what it used to be too many new segments introduced cooking drawing etc it ruins it all and Simi to me has lost her footing as a host.
Originally posted by Parachute.

Ah Sid and his british accent! Now that's one episode I am looking forward to!😃
I am also excited to see next epi just bcoz of his british accent
shes so dating Sid i dont why she doesnt just say it rather than beating around the bush. The cards part was funny how it said u've already met your King and she was all smily ... looks like shes quite happy with Sid. 

I dont understand why she cant be straight forward.. she has to always answer diplomatically and give the most boring answers well they dont even qualify as answers in the first plc.. She looked like she was gnna kill one of the guys who asked her what went wrong btwn her and Ranbir lmao. And she seems very hypocritical she goes on to b* abt ranbir and how he cheated on her , w/o saying the name and goes on and calls ranbir to clarify it wasnt him huh ? she defn wants to keep her options open and you never know she might just go back to him. well i certainly hope tht doesnt happen for ranbirs sake.
Edited by mz.gigglez - 12 years ago
^ I think Deepika more than any of our stars doesn't really know what to say to the media. I find her constantlyjumping back and forth between different persona's either "i never talk about my personal life" or "i am very blunt" or "we are just friends" or "i have been hurt" to "i have always been strong".        She seems confused and i think has a tough time figuring our what kind of media image she'd like to hold.
I love what Deepika said about Kareena. It makes me so proud as a fan that young stars like Deepika and others look up to kareena when it comes to acting. 
Episode was a bigsnooz fest BUT not because of Deepika but the questions & the segments.

I LOVED Deepika.  She is so beautiful & has beautiful smile...

I loved her answers. She is into Sid it is very obvious, Sid is an intelligent guy   with money, looks & education. So inthat aspect she islucky.

WHY is she not accepting their relationship - Look what happened when she did. She was made out to be the "character Dheela"kind..while others who played bimbettes while rolling in the bed with guys had "Doodh ki Dholi" image...😃😆So I think it isbetter to keep the relationship out of the lime light but just give little glimpses. So many stars are doing that - We ar ejust good friends, fights, make up then fight again.😉😃😃

How many of toady's actresses would have answered questions of hteir exes??????So why to expect a happy & explainatory answer from Deepika. She is hurt & she now wants to be like "I am single till I get marry" kind.

Oh I loved how she made cookies.

But then again I wa just taken by by sheer grace , height & smile.