Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Writing His Name//ArHi OS.

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, this OS is inspired by my very special Millie cupcake (-Sharmila-, and only I get to call her that :P). (Millie cupcake, not -Sharmila- ~ y'all can call her by her actual name ya know. :P)

-||-

She stood there shivering from the wind. (The memories actually.) It had been hours since she walked away, with a smile on her lips, a tear in her eye and a deep thud in her heart.

She knew she was doing the right thing... but as always, it wasn't necessarily the best thing. She hugged herself tighter, as if to make sure she wouldn't break down alone.

-||-

He rubbed his eyes, trying to make the sleep go away. (The tears.) He had refused to leave his office, for fear of having to actually face the truth. He shook his head, trying to will away the memory burned in his heart, but it was ridiculous. If he hadn't been able to do it then, why try now?

A smile suddenly appeared as he remembered her. Her soft smile, her crazy antics, her cheerful nature. So much unlike him... and yet.

Why was he so attracted to her? (So in love.) He knew he'd agreed to doing the right thing - and it was the right thing. But why did something feel so wrong? Why did he feel like he had just made the biggest mistake of his life?

He stood up abruptly, trying to make sense of it all. He had to figure it out. He had to find out what he had just caused. He had to... give it up.

He sank down in his chair and closed his eyes. The sudden memory of their last conversation played heavily on his mind.

-||-

When she had sat down on the sand, she didn't know. When she had started writing random scribbles in the sand, she didn't know. All she could see now was a mass of random lines, all containing the same thing.

His name intertwined with hers.

She would not turn back on her decision. (She couldn't.) She had made the decision to leave him; to let him live his life. She couldn't drag him down to hers. And she couldn't be brought up to his.

They belonged to two completely different worlds. And it shouldn't have happened. (Their forbidden love.)

But when it did. It caused sensations, flurries, every cliche imaginable. And it all seemed so right. So why did her decision seem so wrong?

Should she have tried harder to accept his world? Should she have tried to work things out?

All she knew was this. She loved him with a fierceness that no one could ever even begin to consider. She loved him with everything she owned. She loved him to want forever and always. She loved him to make sure she would meet him in every single lifetime they had.

Why?

They were soulmates. And that was the only explanation needed.

-|end|-

love&hugs.
And a big thank-you to Millie cupcake for the creative license - although I didn't tell her.

Sabi.

Edited by prettyfulwishes - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-res-

I love you strawberry! <3

Edited:

Strawberry! 🤗
I love the way you took the rights on my name!😆 You are soo cute!😳
My poem wasn't that good either! . . . 😆
Coming to ur OS,

Its splendid!
I could imagine each and every scene and sequence. . ..
Its brilliant! I have very few words to describe the perfection levels it has reached! You've done a superb job with it! From her writing his name on the sand, to his thinking of her! everything was just PERFECT! <33

Love you loads
Muahzz

Shar

Edited by -Sharmila- - 12 years ago
Edited:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1710706&PID=43766506&#43766506
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is love !!! 

All the OS was so intense and thus, was a pleasure to read it. As written in the oneshot, i guess even in the show the same situation might take place as ArHi's love is forbidden. It although, was meant to happen but has many difficulties awaiting it's path.

However, this was a beautiful piece of writing. They indeed are soulmates. Please do continue with this.😊
i promise to unreserve in the morning too lazy for anything atm!😳
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*sighs*
You're wonderful!
Seriously...this OS is so short, I can read it in 2 minutes...but the impact is so much...like I can re-read it again and again and again...and not become tired...
The forbidden love...her on the beach and writing their names again and again *lost in dreamland*
hayyye I love it!!!
And I'm outta words...lol
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now this is something I call a superb writing. It's really amazing and wonderful.
I believe its very short, crisp BUT holds depth and volumes.
It especially elaborates and explains the unique bonding between ArHi, it'll make non-ArHi fans understand more about them. And that's one thing, I like such writings, it makes you to think and understand the bonding more. And I am sure with such short writing, you would have left, tons of imagerys in the reader's mind.
I personally, never read OS's, nor I comment, because I always look for something unique.I am good writer, as well as good judger.And I found this OS worth reading and commenting. I am glad when I browsed this forum, your OS appeared on the first page, and its title 'Writing his name' just forced me to open the link, and read and comment. So I guess, title also plays big role in the Writings.😃
I believe whenever in near future, you ever post any OS, you shall Pm me. I'd like to read more.
Concluding the post with appreciation, that your OS was one of amazing piece of writings.
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great OS Sabi!!!
Your writing is flawless...a real treat to read!!!
😊