shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

heys guys todays episode was boring. now a days to increase the length of the episode they show the enitre scene of the last episode

even today it starts with kashish asking vasu about the divorse and the entire lawyer scene took place. kahish tells vasu that this is wrognand that vasu shud make sanj understand😆 but vasu refuses and tells kashish aout rishi and mehek. kashish doe snot beleive and yells at her for talkin about mehek lkie that.

sujal calls rishi to his room and tell him that sanj is supporting her just ike rishi is supporting him so why is rishi punishing her form her mothers problems. but rishi tells him that this time he is right and leaves.

kaah goes to mehek;s room and asks her whats going on. mehek asks kash if she beleived vasu aunty but kash tells her that  if she had she wouldnt be talikng to mehek right now. mehek tells her evrthing that happened. and also say that this rishi was not at fault.

rishi and sanj sign the divorse papers. sujal tries to stop them. but both of them sign it anyways. later sanj criess on her mothers lap who tells her that rishi never loved her and wanted to get rid of her.

rishi sees that roshan is about to fall form the stairs and goes to protect. meanwhile mehek comes and tells rihi to stay from roshan as it is creating problems between her and varun(she was preety nice about it) varun comes and sees them together and  gives them an angry look and leaves.

swayam once again asks rewa about cg and this time she tells him everything. he is shown crying😛 and he says that he will complete the rishtas that cg left incomplete

end of episode

(BTW guys i am dissappointed that none of you cared to answer my question about the order of the events in kth that i posted earlier😭)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail
thanx shruti for the awesome update
Khushalay thumbnail
thanX for the update, today we have 2 updates, great hee hee.
greatmaratha thumbnail
Hey, Shruti, tried racking my head for the order, but could not come up with it....  still thinking😆
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Shruti have given some of the order but don't know fully. Some scenes I don't remember when happened. But tried to do my best.

Reagrding yesterdays episode....... well did you all see that tarzan swayam. He was looking really horrible in that red shirt when talking to his mother. I think he should really get a proper hair cut. He'll look better that way. I have seen him earlier also and there he looks good but here...... Sujal was looking good yesterday. But it seems we are already feeling his absence fom the serial. He is being shown so less these days. Maybe Ekta is preparing us for it before the thunder falls on us. From april as it is we'll see less of sujal.

I don't understand Mehak...... she can give a blast to rishi when varun is there. That way the probelm between varun and mehak might get better. But she'll not do that......... instead she'll go on crying....... these sinha sisters the best thing they know and are experts in doing is CRYING.

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with sujalfan, mehek shud become stronger, and yes swayam should get a haircutand not wear rainbow colors.
shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for the awesum update!