Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniya_lovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u guys for ur valuable time, i know my ff suck that's why i got only a few comments and likes...😭 i think i have to turn this ff into a ss and end it 😭.. i'm gonna post my next part now and will end this ff in a few parts... 
with love,
soniya
soniya_lovesu thumbnail

PART 6:

"geet!" maan whispered.

Maan ran out of the house and sat in his BMW and started speeding towards …. He dint himself knew where he was going, he was so disturbed, so helpless, a tornado of emotions hit him as he drove towards the area that was under construction. The engineers and guards tried to stop him but he ignored and increased the car speed, suddenly he heard a voice call him.

"Maan."

He closed his eyes and stopped his car with a jolt. He ran his hand over his hairs and reversed back to where he came from. But instead of going back to Raichand's, he went to khurana's guest house and closed his room door in anger. Nakul-the head servant immediately informed the others of his arrival.

-----------------...----------------...------------------...----------------------

Raichand's Villa:

"theek hai nakul, aap sab maan ko akela chod dijiye, hum sab sham tak wapis atay hen." Dadima ordered on phone.

"Dadi but bro achanak se aise chale kyunn gaye?" Dev asked in concern.

"dev aap ko pata hai na veer ji ko kaam ki kitni tension hai,shayad isliye wo chale gaye." NT replied.

Although Dadima knew there is something else bothering her eldest grandson but she dint denied what NT explained to dev.

Shayad Hum jaante hen unki iss harkat ki wajah, humen unse baat karni hi hogi. Dadima thought.

---------...--------------...--------------...---------------

Handa Haveli:

Meanwhile in handa haveli, Rati was checking geet's pulse and she had an oxygen mask attached to her mouth.

"di, Geet di theek hai na?" Sanaya asked.

"hm, she is fine now, Arjun iske lye atleast 4 inhalers per month lanay hunge." Rati said while walking out and gesturing others to do the same.

"What? But abhi kuch din pehle tak to who har month 2 inhalers use karti thi." Arjun asked worriedly.

"I know arjun but just to be on the safe side we have to do that." She reassured calmly.

"Di, if you need anything, mujhe btadijiye ga, I'm  always here to help." Vicky said

Arjun looked at Vicky questioningly and as if Vicky understood his looks, he said:

'hi, I'm Vicky, vikrant singh Khurana, Annie ka bada bhai aur Raichand's ka family friend."

"oh, thanks Vicky,thanks a lot for helping." Arjun shook his hand with Vicky.

"no need to thank mr. handa." Vicky chuckled at that name and all others laughed.

"Its okay Vicky,u can call me arjun."

"can I call u jeejo? Cause I always refer to Rati di as DI."

"sure!" Arjun put his left hand on Vicky's shoulders like a big brother and all went downstairs.

---------------...---------------...-----------------...---------------- 

Khurana Guest House:

Maan was furious, he was angry, as well as shattered. He was turning wild, he took his TI-CHI equipmernts from his cupboard and went to the gym. He started doing his TI-CHI but only thing that was in his mind was geet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared blankly down at the letter I held in my hand. My eyes reading the words displayed in bold, definite script. My fate and life typed out before me, unemotional and blank. I tried to process the words I was reading, but each time all I could imagine was geet's reaction as I tell her. As I explain what they are asking of me. I dread having to speak the words. To see the realization come alive in her eyes. To watch as the dreams and plans we had displayed before us, slowly dwindles and becomes dim. Of our futures now unset and unpredictable.

She would think the worst case scenario. She would fret and worry continuously while I am gone. Watching the news, reading the papers. Sleep would evade her because her mind would be too plagued with nightmares of me, away fighting for my parents. The happy light I would see shining in her eyes would dull and disappear. Her silky laugh would catch and turn into sobs. Believing she shouldn't cry, because she would think she was weak and giving up. She would go on autopilot until the very day I returned to her awaiting arms.

The place I would gladly fight to return home too.

I promised geet's happiness and love and a bright glowing future together. Just the two of us, to escape to our own little world we so often found ourselves in. I had promised her a family one day in the distant future. Now I didn't even know if I would be here to grant geet her deepest wishes and wants. I have to break all my vows to her. To put our life on hold, maybe indefinitely.

Now I sit here, avoiding the one place I love to return home to each day. The house I rush to feel the warmth and cosy atmosphere of. To hear her humming to an unknown song. To silently watch and observe as she dances around the kitchen, arranging and preparing our evening meal. Her cooking talents haven come far since I had taught her. I swell with pride to see the unseen aura of contentment clinging to her every movement. Fluid and strong in her grace. I love to see her silky hair shine back at me when she flicks it over her shoulder and is caught in the over-head lights.

I grin unabashedly seeing the tint of pink cross her face when she finally notices my presence. Embarrassed at being caught. I let my eyes rove over her lithe frame and let my grin turn into a devilish smirk. The red colour that replaces the pink in her cheeks when she notices my look and thoughts, is all the encouragment I need. I make quick work of crossing the kitchen and taking her into my arms. Replacing the embarrassment with pleasure and desire, seeing her answering look blazing back at me. Her own confidence now in full force, tempting me further.

Sometimes the moment is broken by an interruption of the cooker's timer, or the telephone. But sometimes, dinner is turned off and eaten at a later hour. The moment and passion flaring between us being too strong to ignore. Only the love we share being the most important thing.

I imagine this same routine in my mind, knowing that when I return home tonight - with my letter in my hand - that it won't be like that. There is no playfulness and mischief in my character tonight. The weight of my letter weighs heavy on my mind. Unspoken and haunting. The time of my departure of geet is ticking against me. I know I am wasting precious time sitting here on the soft sand with the calm ocean before me that is contradicting my thoughts. I know I should return to geet and make the most of the sacred time I have left with her. Unknowing of when I will be able to see her again.

It feels so wrong to sit here without geet by my side. To have an empty space where her physical presence is so often felt. I know that will be the hardest part of all. To tear myself away from the one woman who's emotional and physical presence in my life, is like a drug. One I don't ever want to let go of. One I am unwilling, but duty bound to do. I know I will feel as though I am being ripped in half. Because the feeling is already setting in. And I still have two days before I leave.

I have had this letter for three days already, knowing I should have told geet before now. But finding the words evading me then just as they are now. I needed to make sure everything was in order first. To make sure - if anything happened - geet would be okay. That she would always have everything she has ever wanted or needed.

But my thoughts were broken by the ring of my cellphone, I reluctantly picked up the call and got a shock of his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback ends~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maan bte kya wo wahi hen?" He was brought back to present by the concerned voice of his Dadima.

PRECAP;

SAME AS PREVIOUS..

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... 

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update! Thanks! Can't wait for more!
mitzi11 thumbnail
both parts
beautiful
love it
cont soonnn

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When Maan going to work with her,..

alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey pls dnt cry...ur writing is rele good...u r rele awesome soniya...i rele love to read ur this story...n nevr say tht again tht ur story sucks...this is ur effort n i rele appreciate it...u r vry good writer in my eyes...i ws rele hurt whn i read tht...so nevr say tht again...wil be eagerly waitg to knw wt exactly happened wid them...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
continue soon waitng for more
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept but flashbacks are confusing...
soniya_lovesu thumbnail
NOTE:
I'M SORRY GUYS, BUT I WONT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THIS FF NOW, CAUSE I'EVE MET WID AN ACCIDENT AND MY RYT ARM IS FRACTURED, SO SORRY TO AWL.. AND MUSKAN DI LOVERS, I'M SORRY THAT I TOOK THE SAME NAME FOR MY FF...MENE FF JUB POST KARDI TAB YAAD AYA THA K MUSKAAN KI B SAME NAME SE FF THI... SORRY😭😭