Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Pyaar(arsh) ~fan fanfic~ note-pg 28 upd 35 n 36

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
hey guys actually ive got a ff running around in my mind its  like armaan n shilpa actually became one tht night armaan saved shilpa from the fire incident but still feels he loves ridhima so went back to her leaving shilpa shatered..n even ridhima leaves sid thinking armaan loves her more thn sid(not tht she loves armaan)..the whole gang like anji,atul,rahul,muskaan support them coz they dint know shilpa or sid...later shilpa leaves sanjevani n so does sid that is when armaan starts developing feelings for shilpa...after 6 months sanjevani has a problem so has to colaborate with another hospital n a company for funds...an a bomb drops on AR when they know that the CEO of the hosp is non other than shilpa n even sid works thr along wid abhi n nikki(didnt think about their post yet) wid some of their friends who r like family together n the company they want funds from is shilpa's bro's company..sjual n maan(i like them soWink)

anyone interested?? its an open fan fic..but please do continue from the previous parts posted...that is if anyones interested n post any

part 1:page 1
part 2:page 3
part 3:page 9
part-4:page 14
part 5-page 15
part 6-page 35 n 36

Edited by angelina_angel - 25 July 2011 at 9:48am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

biebspa24703987bhavs_gid03sree12cue1maloseawotbfanSHWETAKASHLOVERAashi_ShonaGurpreetKaSh16foximischiefkrazy4kash.Suhasini._Afrin_MaNaLoVeKaShmeeru_s_armaansoniarahejaqt4evershaaz_91charmingkilleramaniMm4manjufri42911moonlight2630MeetPremeerjanu1610lil_desi_goddesTheSexyDevildaisydee425MaybeSomeday...riddhanLaddoo.Phaddoocant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat-IamAwesome-hinal_maaneetsweetdesireXiahtic-5neha-rockss

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
yay me first...i am very intersd..ant arsh ff..and i am totally in...plz plz cont soo...looking forwrd to great arsh love story!!!
spicyheart IF-Dazzler
spicyheart
spicyheart

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
count me in!!
i juz love arsh

FULTUSI Senior Member
FULTUSI
FULTUSI

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
awesomeee
plz continue soon
qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Awesome!
Cont soon
amaniM Goldie
amaniM
amaniM

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
interesting concept! making it open ff is bound to be more interesting. continue soon
sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
     this is my 1st trial hope u guys like it

the whole gang was waiting at sanjevani for the arrival of the CEO of criticare(some name i found for a hospital) along with some doctors of the hospital who were going to accompany them...it was already one hour late that the doctors should have arrived

ridhima-i tell u guys...yeh doctors na mujhe bilkul bhi pasand nahi

armaan-oh come on ridhima u havent even meet them..r abhi se u have developed ur view about them

ridhima-ismein meilne vaali baat kya hai armaan these people had t be here an hour ago par dekho abhi bhi nahi paunche yeh lof n all f us are waiting for them hmmph

atul-arre yaar their flight has just landed still that CEO has said ki woh aaj  hi hospital aake inspection start karenge na that shows they r really dedicated to their work

armaan-i agree

ridhima-dedication my foot! what is the need to inspect sanjeevani huh..its the best hospital

yuvraj says agar best hota toh y did it need to join hands or rather say beg criticare under his breath  but everyone heard that n stiffled their laugh except for ridhima n anjali who told them to get out n wait at the entrance door of sanjeevani for tht team

anjali-aur kitna rude bhi hai...dad was coming to pick them up n arrange a guest house for them par nahi they said they'll be here by themselves

ridhima-acha hai na di now they'll have t search for a taxi n stay in a hotel..ab pata chalga ki mumbai hai kya

rahul-yaar ab criticare ke CEO hai toh toda toh bauh kayega na

muskaan-i agree after all criticare is stated as one of the most prestigious hospitals in the world

anjali-shut up guys! even sanjeevani is the best

ridhima-i agree after a
ll it has the best gupta family doctors in it..with a proud smile...none of the others like this comment apart from anjali as according to this statement sanjeevani is recgnised only due to the gupta family n not then whereas they also have put in lot of effort

finally armaan speaks up-ya rite sanjeevani is famous just coz Dr Ridhima is their rite...y dont u just take the whole credit..y bothering to give it to ur dad n sis also wid a disgusting face

ridhima-armaan i didnt mean tht okay..i just said tht v have done alot...

armaan was about to cut her when atul spoke up-yaar y r u guys fighting for such a small issue

rahul-i agree pechle kuch mahino se u guys fight all the time

ridhima-i dont!! its him who fights with me 24 7

armaan-apne aap ko itni importance mat do ridhima

ridhima-oh plz agar sid hota na..

armaan-ya rite i forgot sid hota to ye...sid hota to woh...pechle kuch mahino se ur just talking about sid

anjali trying to control the situtation-arre nahi armaan ridzy toh bas tumhe jalaneki koshish kar rahi hai

armaan-thnks for the clarification anjie but i guess mujhe mein itni akal hai that i cant differ between the two n give ridhima n anjali a stern look n thinks kaash shilpa tum aaj mere saath hoti toh u would have easily made me laugh or smile with ur actics

jp comes running to them n tell them that the CEO of criticare n the team has arrived

outside sanjeevani's door we can see a line of 5-6 bmw's coming n they stop together  in front of sanjeevani door n they get down

everyone is shocked to see them n ridhima says shilpa n sid!! wat the hell r they doing here

rite then a girl whose face  was covered with a huge gucci googs with this dress(bad at describing so giving u a picture)

spec-weddingdresses.blogspot.com

it better be Dr shilpa Malhotra or Maam dr ridhima from the next time aur haan apne naye boss se tameez se baat kijiye giving her a stern look

Edited by angelina_angel - 21 June 2011 at 6:40am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

biebsrtarsree12bhavs_gid03foximischiefswarobi1wilddevil2010aisha_ranbir8maloseamaniMsoniarahejaqt4evershaaz_91_Afrin_MaNaLoVeKaShyongshinakshadminaalMmeeru_s_armaan.Suhasini.saniashzadikrazy4kashMeetPremeermoonlight2630-screwed.UP-m4manju-wild-fri42911daisydee425-Prithi-debby_11janu1610sammy4u-IamAwesome-hinal_maaneetriddhancant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatMaybeSomeday...neha-rocksssweetdesireXiahtic-5

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hey dear
interesting concept
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
take care

GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 19 June 2011 at 10:43am

Go to top