Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ArTizAngel- I posted the same part on the previous page...the iv part isn't uploaded yet i guess!

@supz- yeah I updated pretty quickly 🀣 I caught that iv part by-chance...i had even switched off my tv πŸ˜†

OMG! she looks so pretty in those snaps...

@sonu is busy liking posts 🀣 come on post something :P
Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 12 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rati looks pretty...doesn't she have a fetish for long earrings...
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...i finally got to see a glimpse of her...was searching for her pics and finally a post on her.thank god...THANKU FOR POSTING...πŸ€—
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sonu is just liking cuz
a)she has exam tomorrow and so she is nt supposed to be commenting around 😳  ur supposed to be serious before exams 😳 😳 *which means i'm going back again,tsk!*

b)I just cannot comment jaldi se...I am the laziest member in the forum remember!!!! I have to live up to my repo 😳 tsk,u made me kharab karo it now πŸ˜” *which reminds me i had that siggie on display too..pata nahi kyun nahi dikhti :/ *

c)liking is a lot easier than,writing,thinking,writing...i like ab pata hai na i like,aur kitna boloon?! πŸ˜› me gets tired!

EDIT-
and rati looks nice:) wonder if she got inspired by bhaiya's love for wearing black?! or maybe someone just told her to wear that,cuz she looks really good in black...<shakes head at self> now i am really going!
Edited by Mystique - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sbs part was good...but the best was SBB...whr she sang "Papa kehthe hai" song for her dad and gave flying kisses for him too
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
here's d linq... rati 's intv starts @ 3.01 😳

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=577220
Jiyyaa thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBi0V52FIfc
7:14
Shes looking so pretty
Edited by ArTizAngel - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Topic maker - change the title as sbs & sbb and include abt her SBB segment too...whr she sang "Papa kehthe hai" song
Jiyyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mystique

Sonu is just liking cuz
a)she has exam tomorrow and so she is nt supposed to be commenting around 😳  ur supposed to be serious before exams 😳 😳 *which means i'm going back again,tsk!*

b)I just cannot comment jaldi se...I am the laziest member in the forum remember!!!! I have to live up to my repo 😳 tsk,u made me kharab karo it now πŸ˜” *which reminds me i had that siggie on display too..pata nahi kyun nahi dikhti :/ *

c)liking is a lot easier than,writing,thinking,writing...i like ab pata hai na i like,aur kitna boloon?! πŸ˜› me gets tired!

EDIT-
and rati looks nice:) wonder if she got inspired by bhaiya's love for wearing black?! or maybe someone just told her to wear that,cuz she looks really good in black...<shakes head at self> now i am really going!

My di and ur bhaiya planed to wear matching matching😳