Chellameh

CM June 20 - 24 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
thanks eclat for the wonderful update
its better vadai should have informed this matter to CM y he is doing this stupidity? first baby matter now this property matter, everything is going to go out of there hand. that bike man is the person who introduced snake babu to pearls mom... the story is very confusing.
by watching friday's epi I feel gomati is spying on sneha so that she can trap sneha. its just a guess.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM June 20 - 24 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat - enjoyed the side comments more than the story Wink
Roja does not understand - this real estate compensation ...flash back?
That Chef has lost his 10 grounds already?? Or this real estate lady has another axe to grind against Omni that she cheats the Chef???
confusing !!!

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Folks , pls wish Sue chech  - her b'day today

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1712568

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for the update - Why is this serial so regressive - Why always blackmail women with this thaali sentiment business - How come CM has become Sathi savithri all of a sudden - she was busy trying to take care of the world and its brothers - all of a sudden she is now the devoted wife??  Maybe everyone in the world is now happy so now to kill time she is turning her attention to her husband!! 

Altogether this serial is a dead bore - there are so many loose ends in this serial that I am struggling to keep up with the story - well done to the updaters for putting in so much efforts to keep this thread going!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87nithyamkv

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for the hilarious update shree and roja akka
so vadai is going to die and CM will be in poo and pottu as per vadai's suggestion. ya that was a cute gesture from baby and CM.
I feel after vadai dies advocate avinash will take care of CM and the baby or baby 2 will be bought up by avinash or by siva ranjani just a guess

shamnath

shamnath

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
After watching yesterday's episode, I felt so sorry for Chellama. Can understand how she feels. Not easy though.

I hope Vadamalai does not die. If he dies, we can expect the serial to run for another year. Chellama has to take revenge on so many people. So it is natural for the serial to drag further.

If he does not die, then let's kill Kamini, Gomathi and Sneha. Bloody creatures.

Whatever the case is, Radhika has conveyed a very good message to all viewers - Be prepared to face shit (including losing your loved ones) if you volunteer to help people. Such an excellent message from Chellama.

Even if this serial ends well, viewers will understand that it is no point helping others. Chellama is a good example.

Rishi87

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

thanks eclat for the wonderful update
its better vadai should have informed this matter to CM y he is doing this stupidity? first baby matter now this property matter, everything is going to go out of there hand. that bike man is the person who introduced snake babu to pearls mom... the story is very confusing.
by watching friday's epi I feel gomati is spying on sneha so that she can trap sneha. its just a guess.

Man's ego...that is what is Vadai. Very egoistic and never shares anything with his wife. He thinks he can handle everything...if he tell Chellams every minute detail she would be able to handle the problem well.Angry

Both Sneha and Gomati are using each other for their own gain respectively. I am waiting for Gomati to stab Sneha on her back...that way the smart Sneha will realise that there are others who are smarter than her..!!.Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 24 June 2011 at 1:44am

Rishi87

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamnath

After watching yesterday's episode, I felt so sorry for Chellama. Can understand how she feels. Not easy though.

I hope Vadamalai does not die. If he dies, we can expect the serial to run for another year. Chellama has to take revenge on so many people. So it is natural for the serial to drag further.

If he does not die, then let's kill Kamini, Gomathi and Sneha. Bloody creatures.

Whatever the case is, Radhika has conveyed a very good message to all viewers - Be prepared to face shit (including losing your loved ones) if you volunteer to help people. Such an excellent message from Chellama.

Even if this serial ends well, viewers will understand that it is no point helping others. Chellama is a good example.

But I doubt Radhika would want Chellama to be seen as a widow...but with the thali, flowers and pottu too. Chellams oda Vadamalai might be injured and she would have to nurse him back to health and at the same time take revenge on the ppl responsible for it...but never as a widow.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnathpriyakramanRishi87

Post Reply New Post

Go to top