Bade Acche Laggte Hai

This Father's day...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hello everyone..first thngs first..BAS 24 hrs and its monday at last yipeee..ok back to topic..its father's day today and in our show..priya's father is outstanding..to be honest on first day of the show i found him as the only discripancy in the charecters but with time i realise how wrong i was..he is priya's support system..she shares her dreams and fears with him(that diary scene was beautiful) and he is a shoulder she cries on..he offered her towel and tea while shipra was lost in the joy of priya fixing meeting with ram..and he proudly introduced her as his MOST HONHAAR BETI..hats off to this wonderful bond and i am sure he wil Be a perfect father in law to ram too *blushing*

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_samuaazshamma92Sphallolaliaisha01FebruaryFloweranizorSakshi_Deewaniswtbabyavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Father's day..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Magpieshamma92Ashima_MishalSphallolaliaFebruaryFlower

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Yes i too like their relation the most...after the one ram and his little sister natasha share...Infact Ram is like a father to her...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FebruaryFloweravivakirk

-GoldMist-

IF-Rockerz

-GoldMist-

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
me too like their relationship a lot. They share each and every thing with each other. Loved the dairy scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashima_MishalFebruaryFloweravivakirk

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hmm me too loved the diary scene...i wish ram says those lines to her some day...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.