Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i agree... u need to giv the shw sum time 2 settle in n let characters develop as well as the story...nt al shws r hits in the 1st week...sum starts of gr8 n l8r go down the drain..while others start of low bt soon pick up...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92paridhi22FishfishSakshi_Deewani-purnima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hindustan Times Article!!! (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nisa_nr

Goldie

Nisa_nr

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Thanks for sharing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

What way is this show going? well we can only understand this after 50-60 episodes from the day of launch...bcoz only by then the makers will try to figure what kind of response the show is getting and then the whole TRP chakkar starts, this is when the change of track / tracks happen. The original storyline is forgotten or lost and the serial becomes a damp squib. Hope...the usual doesnt happen to this serial.

Edited by phulwa - 20 June 2011 at 4:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92paridhi22Sakshi_Deewani

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by paridhi22

Originally posted by tintiny

See everybody agrees the show has an unusual setting with two wonderful actors except Ekta has put in the usual masala, step and selfish mom, nagging sisters, dimwit parent...the launch week was pathetic, lets see how Ram and Shakshi manage to rescue the show if at all they are given a chance...keeping my fingers crossed :)
the show is good and refreshingBig smile but hope there is no saazish and saas involved in itLOL
Agree! Waiting for today's episode!
saakshi is awesomeClap but the showcase of the story is not working according to me specially her family they seem to be overacting specially her mother in the showOuch

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by tintiny

See everybody agrees the show has an unusual setting with two wonderful actors except Ekta has put in the usual masala, step and selfish mom, nagging sisters, dimwit parent...the launch week was pathetic, lets see how Ram and Shakshi manage to rescue the show if at all they are given a chance...keeping my fingers crossed :)
the show is good and refreshingBig smile but hope there is no saazish and saas involved in itLOL
Agree! Waiting for today's episode!
saakshi is awesomeClap but the showcase of the story is not working according to me specially her family they seem to be overacting specially her mother in the showOuch

Her mother is intolerable...you see Ram and Shaakshi are good actors, all they need is to exploit the subtleness of their acting skills, both the mothers are horrendous, though I have not seen last weeks episodes I also feel the supporting actors should also tone down a bit, it has an unique storyline, lets exploit that instead of going OTT scenes and overacting and over reacting...

minaz296

Goldie

minaz296

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.