Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
See everybody agrees the show has an unusual setting with two wonderful actors except Ekta has put in the usual masala, step and selfish mom, nagging sisters, dimwit parent...the launch week was pathetic, lets see how Ram and Shakshi manage to rescue the show if at all they are given a chance...keeping my fingers crossed :)
paridhi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tintiny

See everybody agrees the show has an unusual setting with two wonderful actors except Ekta has put in the usual masala, step and selfish mom, nagging sisters, dimwit parent...the launch week was pathetic, lets see how Ram and Shakshi manage to rescue the show if at all they are given a chance...keeping my fingers crossed :)

the show is good and refreshing๐Ÿ˜ƒ but hope there is no saazish and saas involved in it๐Ÿ˜†
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that is what I am fearing, then Priya becomes Mahaan and a Jasoos...grrr
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paridhi22

the show is good and refreshing๐Ÿ˜ƒ but hope there is no saazish and saas involved in it๐Ÿ˜†

Ram & sakshi are the only saving grace of BALH ... lets see till how long they manage pull it off ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š..i guess the show will take momentum once their track starts off ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ... keeping fingers crossed for it ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜Š
suwas thumbnail
At the beginning show was looking like any other show except for un usual lead pairing. Ram & Sakshi & new concept were only strong point. I think 2nd week is much more promising. Other supporting actors like Vikram( jay Kalra, Karthik( forgot his name) proved themselves too, Like Priya's dad too. Other characters can improve but may be will over the time.
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Let's not be pessimistic! Not yet! 

I think the makers of this show are aware that Ram and Sakshi are the heart of the show.
Let's hope they will be sensible and creative and keep them at the center...Even if Ram's step-mom and sisters are going to act predictably, we can bear it as long as Ram and Priya's responses are not predictable...you know the typical self-sacrificing nonsense

I thought the way Priya responded to the "Main didi se pehle shaad nahin karoonga" bit was quite well handled...the way she said don't bring in conditions and all that...

so let's be hopeful!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree... u need to giv the shw sum time 2 settle in n let characters develop as well as the story...nt al shws r hits in the 1st week...sum starts of gr8 n l8r go down the drain..while others start of low bt soon pick up...
Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks for sharing...
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What way is this show going? well we can only understand this after 50-60 episodes from the day of launch...bcoz only by then the makers will try to figure what kind of response the show is getting and then the whole TRP chakkar starts, this is when the change of track / tracks happen. The original storyline is forgotten or lost and the serial becomes a damp squib. Hope...the usual doesnt happen to this serial.

Edited by phulwa - 12 years ago