Pavitra Rishta

Gold Awards for PR and cast, Discuss here ONLY (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@Divya: Haila you don't know the phamous KRK? 

No surprises actually! LOL

He was in BB season 3, and he also acted in some controversial film. He thinks he is as popular as SRK. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusygremlin.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gold Awards for PR and cast, Discuss here ONLY (Page 11)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Niki who is this kamal Rashid Khan?? LOL

OMG Dude Divya do you live under a rock? you don't know KRK? The KRK? Shocked Shocked Shocked you know these aere ghare Khans like Aamir Khan,Shahrukh Khan,Salman Khan ,Yeh Khan Woh Khan Sleepy and you don't know the Real Khan? Shocked tut tut tut very bad Divya *Shakes head* well no worries let me enlighten you and

Let me present you THE MAN,THE SHIZ,The Deshdrohi ,The Revolution,The Charmer,The Lady Killer,The Khan of all Khans and The One and ONLY Original KING KHAN!!!

KRK aka Kamal (and truly Kamal I mean) Rashid Khaaan! Cool

Do you know the water he drinks comes from France? Do you know the buttons of his coats not to mention ever-so-Classy ones comes from Italy? and his ever-so- Stylish Jeans from New York?Do you know he only wears branded Chaddis? Do you know how thankful the creaters of the website Twitter is to him? cause half of the population on Twitter only signs in daily just to read his Tweets.Do you know he refuses to watch a film if he doesn't gets impressed with the legs of the actress featured in it? Do you know he can even give Shakespare Chills with his ENGLIS? cause as in his own words he bears "No words out of Limit " Stern Smile ( ROFLROFLROFL) and Do you know the place where he Lives at, he calls it THE KRK LAND? Cool

And you don't know him? well clearly honey you need to set your priorities in life Stern Smile

P.S: Sorry for going off topic Mods but this friend over here clearly needed some serious enligtening about THE MAN Stern Smile
P.P.S:Divya I am only kidding do not take any of this seriously LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 24 June 2011 at 6:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan-sylph-nikitagmcPiyatrix

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Jia Hug

How do you come up with all these stuff yaar?I'm in stitchesROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
JiaHug How do u come up with such stuff girlROFL
OMG lady killerROFLROFLROFL

My god my  stomach is paining, im laughing so muchROFLROFLROFL

Thanks Jia for enlightening me, this is the first time i saw this man, oh sorry the Real Khan, the King KhanROFLROFLROFL
Now i seriously wanto watch this MAN throw the golden bucketROFLROFLROFL

EDIT: Im gonna take a print out of this, except for his picsROFL

Edited by Ankifan - 24 June 2011 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Jia Hug

How do you come up with all these stuff yaar?I'm in stitchesROFLROFLROFL
Omana Hug

Oh I didn't come up with it...True story! Stern Smile you guys better take this man seriously cause he doesn't likes any nan-eesence either Stern Smile ROFL

@Divya...Hug

Aare I didn't come up with it...just look at him yourself doesn't he looks like a Lady Killer?LITERALLY! Stern SmileROFL 

You really wanna see him throw that bucket na? well you just wait and watch. He very well can no joke! Stern Smile cause he really likes to throw things,even in Bigg boss he threw a water bottle at someone and then got evicted by Bigg Boss cause of that .Cool..thats how much of a STUD he is! Stern SmileROFL

Edited by soul_angel - 24 June 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyshootingstar27-sylph-

cool_aparna

cool_aparna

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hey guyzz
Is the date of the telecast for this gold wards declared???

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

@Divya...Hug

Aare I didn't come up with it...just look at him yourself doesn't he looks like a Lady Killer?LITERALLY! Stern SmileROFL 

You really wanna see him throw that bucket na? well you just wait and watch. He very well can no joke! Stern Smile cause he really likes to throw things,even in Bigg boss he threw a water bottle at someone and then got evicted by Bigg Boss cause of that .Cool..thats how much of a STUD he is! Stern SmileROFL
Jia my fav avi again vanishedCryCryCry
*wipes tears, back to topic*
@bold: Jia i am more keen in watching this MAN throw the bucket than anki dance nowLOL
OMG he really did throw a bottleROFL, if i can find Big Boss 3 online then im defo gonna watch 
thatROFLROFL.. 
Did he act as a hero in some movie??Shocked All his pics are with gunConfused, He Definitely looks 
like a KillerLOL but ladies killerDeadROFLROFL

EDIT:  Can somebody enlighten me when is the gold awards gonna air?????Embarrassed

Edited by Ankifan - 25 June 2011 at 7:14am

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
its airing on july 3rd guys Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top