Pavitra Rishta

Gold Awards for PR and cast, Discuss here ONLY (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by bonnefille

ok m i the only one who's hating sushant dress. firstly the coat has been worn million times...and i don't like plunging necklines. confession time...i never liked the chest showing as old manav. i love the fact that new manav is all buttoned up. 

You are not the only one ..I don't like  cleavage look on men  Dead ...
Did not like his clothes ..

From distance , not even liking Ankita's ...but I guess this has something  to do with her dance .
sushant seriously needs to buy something new to wear fr award functions../and yes ankitas outfit is definetley for a dance tanyaz di Smile ...i saw pictures on facebook also and she looks sooo pretty im so excited to see her perform but do wish she would perform with sushant sometime soon Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gold Awards for PR and cast, Discuss here ONLY (Page 10)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Congrats to PR cast on winning so many awards, especially Ankita and Sushant.ClapClap

bonnefille-sylph-

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Anki must be performing,tohfa or dhoom tana kinda thing LOL

Very happy to see her receive award Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Congrats to PR for winning so many awards, Ankita and Sushant deserved their win especially given their latest work on PR. Happy for them and I can't wait to see Ankita perform, the pics she posted on Facebook are gorgeous!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

-BreezyGirl-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jas2186

jas2186

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Really happy for both Sushant and Ankita!! They trully deserve all the awards and appreciation!! They're a great talent! Waiting eagerly to watch the tellecast on Zee. Anyone know when it's coming?

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
More news about the balti award: LOL

In an award held recently Kamal Rashid Khan was given the balti award  but he refused to take it. However when host of the show Ali asgar came down to give him the award he threw it and walked out of the function. But  Ali followed him when Kalam called him a 'do takke ka admi'...however the anchor took it sportingly and followed him saying , "Kamal ji tho france se pani mangvate hai tho indian balti ka kya karenge." There was a pont when kamal was about to slap Ali but he did not.

Since the award had to be given to somebody they went ahead and handed it over to Pavita Rishta star Manav aka Sushant Rajput who happily accepted the award...

ClapLOL

citrusy-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

More news about the balti award: LOL

In an award held recently Kamal Rashid Khan was given the balti award  but he refused to take it. However when host of the show Ali asgar came down to give him the award he threw it and walked out of the function. But  Ali followed him when Kalam called him a 'do takke ka admi'...however the anchor took it sportingly and followed him saying , "Kamal ji tho france se pani mangvate hai tho indian balti ka kya karenge." There was a pont when kamal was about to slap Ali but he did not.

Since the award had to be given to somebody they went ahead and handed it over to Pavita Rishta star Manav aka Sushant Rajput who happily accepted the award...

ClapLOL

@bold: Clap
Niki who is this kamal Rashid Khan?? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top