Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

muskanp & firesafire bleeding thanks to loved ones (Page 6)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

its unbelievable how juvenile and brash people can be! 

I thought complaining against suspected plagiarism was something to be appreciated! Even I cant believe that the complainants are actually getting bashed and the authors, the ones who may have been plagiarized are getting abused! what the hell is wrong with people here?

Granted you want to stick to your fav authors but just cuz you like their work doesn't mean that it puts them above reproach! best of all, why get angry on someone who's just trying to clarify if the work is original or not, or the original writers have been credited or not if the work is indeed inspired!

There are people who say that fairy asked muskans permission.. well lemme tell you she did that after about 20-30 parts... and muskan being muskan, didn't have any objections to it! 
Why didn't the author come right ahead before starting her work? she knew muskan wouldn't tell her to erase her work after 30 freaking parts!  to all geniuses out there who are defending the author(fairy..) no-questions-asked  and abusing the original writers and the complainants -- grow up and grow an itsy-bitsy conscience while at it.

To muskan , fire and badkiss.. and others defending this-- don't get depressed, or affected in any way by all this furor.. its senseless and has no rationale backing it.  there are few people who dont need reason and logic for an argument. why break your heads over them.

i would like to point this out, for some reason i am felling like you have taken muskanup yes granted.

we are very upset with all this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love4allninandRamharimuskanp

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Muskan Di and Kemya plz don't say this
u know we ll love you so much and people who are doing this are just trying to make u both hurt u but plz don't mind them i know its hurt at the moment but you can't stop living just because few people are saying bad things about u...
Plz Muskan di nd Kemya i know and we all know ur the bestest FF writer that i have came across and i just love u works u guys are the soul of the Maaneet FF's...i am really sorry to see you both go through all this but we love you both and will be with u all the time...
i know how u feel about all this but i am still gonna say plz don't take all this on your heart as these all talking are useless,
Love u BOTH
Mariam

butterfly.tanulove4allFireSafireFireemuskanp

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
its all nonsensical verbiage .. this talk of respect and  all... she didn't ask your permission when she first began , cuz then she had no intention of owning up to it. But then , since your concept was well developed and thought out, taking out large chunks from it made her ff popular too(and for some other unfathomable reasons as well..)

Then I am pretty sure she got some PM or something later, regarding the ff being a copy, and so she decided to play safe and ask your permission, very very late.

I had told you before , that you should only encourage people who are honest and sincere in their effort. not people who look for shortcuts.

Very glad that you are confronting her now. Had there been some decency or honesty or genuine misunderstanding, she would have been appreciative of your patience and tolerance, and would have been cooperative with people who had complaints. If it wasn't a copy she had no reason to be miffed or hurt.
Like I said , so many super writers here get questioned all the time. They don't go crying foul...  they offer their explanations and sort matters reasonably.

As for some of her readers  who have come down to literally abusing without even caring to know the truth,  well, those aren't the kind of people anyone should be concerned about.

Edited by ninand - 18 June 2011 at 9:44pm

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
just bcs we are quit does not mean you can bash anyone..
its basically bashing us...

they are just our fans... i think everyone have there right to share there POV like you

Originally posted by abinash079

Originally posted by BadGirlKiss

Just read all the comments, before abusing me, if you are truly muskanup fan then you wouldn't have said that whole ff is new & completely different let's be honest it's not.

My point why I have said this ff is going beyond inspiration here...

Fighting with mind & soul- it's from muskanup ff. Be inspired fine, but copying idea & putting them in your word that's wrong. Inspired ff, yes write a ff with the innocent girl, have different story line. Perfectly fine but coping the idea that's wrong.

Geet coming in disguise- hello, again muskanup, maan knows instantly that it's geet. Well muskanup ff was exactly like that.
Again copied idea & putting it in her own word, & that to main story line. I do not call this inspiration, copying idea, (not word to word copy but copying idea here.)

Heart & brain conversation... Fighting over the identity... again muskanup idea. Can you fairy please explain this also happened by coincident. I am sure muskanup gave you wright to be inspired but here, you basically copying her ideas & putting it in your own word.

Birthday party... Ehhh...

Maan asking to prove her love.. Then to strip...

You are amazing writer use your own idea... More like in so called inspiration you left her ff no where..

Now coming to firesafirefire idea-

Having sex not making love- it's fire remorse idea. Fighting with emotion hurting maan, where you have changed it to geet.

Making love- explaining in fire style.

Pke idea & pregnant- geet not having medicine & medication stuff all her idea.

Seriously if readers comments now, I am very ashamed of you saying you read muskanup & fire ff. You basically insulting them.

There are some of her idea, but ideas also been copied & if you call this inspiration, I am laughing.

And also you asked for permition after 30-40 odd parts.

Fire I hope this satisfy my point.

Sorry if I hurt you.
But I do not like anyone taking advantage of your or muskanup ff.

hey tell me what problem do u have no one else is complaining u r complaining as if u r the writter of those ff if the writters r not complaining that that means they know that it is different

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love4allRamharimuskanp

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Muskaan di and keyama,

i really not sure what exactly happened.. But im hurt that some people are bashing you both for nothing.. It would be good if you both ignore them.. What would these people know, the pain of typing and regularly update stories? Only you both and the rest of truthful ff writers know the pain.. Even as a reader, i totally understand that its not easy to write an ff.. But sadly, some people arent considerate enough to think about it.. I feel for you both and as a true fan of both your writing, im here to lend my support.. Just because of this, you both should not stop writing.. Do update, atleast for your readers who appreciate your hardwork.. To me, both of you are important to the ff world, so i sincerely hope you both wont be disheartened due to all this.. We are always behind you both..

as for whatever happened, it would be great if i know the whole issue.. But i don wish to remind you both about it and hurt you both further..

whatever it is, pls don forget your loyal readers always love you both.. Hats off to you both for making us happy when the show was in gutters.. Thanks for everything muskaan di and keyama.. Hug

Edited by zaara25 - 18 June 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly.tanuzooni20love4allFireSafireFireemuskanp

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Hi Muski di and Keyama!

I am really really sorry for what you both have had to go through for whatever mess has been created!
Please always have faith in us...your fans and the fact that we will always stand by you!
I know you both are hurt beyond words and just my words can't change much, yet i would request you to bear with the forum!
Its very unfortunate to see two of my most favouriteEmbarrassed and talented writers being implicated like this and being dragged into something like this...it hurtsOuch
Please report the matter, if you haven't done that already because this has to stop!
GF is nowadays witnessing uncalled for bashing very frequently and this has to stop!
Another dear friend is planning to leave the forum because of something that she had to face nd such tings are highly unacceptable!
Hope things get better soon!
Love you both and your writing, for which I can Happily and truly vouch that its NOT plagiarised, NOR EVER WILL BE, from anyone's work, though i am yet to read the ffs of the others in question!
Our faith in you is unshakable and will remain such!
Please have faith, and hopefully, the mods will do the needful to mintain decorum.
While one of yours' ffs prompted me to join forum,the other's ffs have the most different stories and TitilesEmbarrassed, I have read till date!
Love your work and you bothHug
Swati

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

love4allsanu3108DilsayRamhariFireSafireFireemuskanp

Doracake IF-Dazzler
Doracake
Doracake

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
******************************** to those ppl who say bad things against Muskan and Keyma...
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by memyselfndI - 18 June 2011 at 10:15pm

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

I DO NOT think she is copying your work AT ALL! I don't know what badgirlkiss is saying. she is mistaken and she is making a huge deal about it! :( I hate to see this ppl are believing her...

read the comments in ur gall and fairy girl...

everyone reads both muskaan and ur FF..but we never found similarities..

I dunno why you are confsued. I DO NOT see any similarities AT ALL! :(

remorse WAS TOTALLY diff from fairy's FF! TOTALLLYY!

i belive her.. do you hate me 2?

red- are you including everyone in this?
blue- badgirl muskan & i have mentioned...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly.tanumuskanp

Go to top