Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

muskanp & firesafire bleeding thanks to loved ones (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 3 Page 23

fairyland_1234

fairyland_1234

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

I really didn't know wat else to give the title..

hi ..me muskanp...another maaneetian..
crazily madly in love with maaneet..
   I write a lot on them
ok..that was me!!!

now this is a post to express my concern..
this is the nth time my name is been dragged in issues..which I hate to get into
actually I would like to say we...me(muskanp) & keyma(FIRESafiReFIRE)

we all come to IF ..to be precise.. GF..geet forum in particular..(agar mod FF's shift nahi karthen tho..hum tho GF main hi hote na..LOL..ok..ignaore that bitWink)

I am really not liking the way badgirl & anu has been bashed.. it was not acceptable.. because it was just a POV they expressed!! all the points they mentioned was in my FF ..

now coming to fairy... she did approach me ..for permission...

NOW ..coming to why we are writting this post...
me & keyma.. are not in for this blame game & this politics.. there have been incidents   when   I   was told that my FF is like keyma..Shocked  &
  she was told her work was like mineElectric

we both used to crib over it  No& finally laugh over it Laughing 1

but all this happening in the forum is heart breaking.. there have been incidents before where we have been dragged..bashed... accused..I don't know.. & most of all I just happen to miss it all Duh

I recieved messages from few on this matter.. I didn't want to reply to anyone personally..because ..I know all of u want to know wats my stand on this..??

MY STAND...
I AM HURT Crying 1

DISTURBED No

nothing in person with any one in person..

but with the fact that ..on fairy's thread from page 51 to 87 ...
our name is mentioned in god knows how many ways..
some one said we r jealous..with J
  someone said we are losers
someone even used abusive languages..
don't we have feelings..this is not the first time this has happened
our names have been dragged always.. every where

it hurts...really does!!!

we love being here with u all
its fun place.. we have had our UPs & DOWNS(LOL thanks to shruti for thisWink) but off late it just seems that we r only getting bashed from every where.. no one seem to understand or respect our feelings.. we have been taken for granted ..oh inka kya hain.. wat ever happens they will keep writing ..they r made of stone no feelings.. no heart.. no pain ..

love

muskan & keyma

love U di...U are gem...l always loved and respected U as a writer . and  today U again  proved how great person U are...love U... and I am  very proud to be  your fan. Just love U  for everything..

I heartily thank U and kemya ..for supporting me in my worst time...
I am speechless...to praise U both .just love, love and love U both...

And I heartily apologies to U for all the problems U both faced cause of me...but seriously believe me di..
This whole forum is full of your fans no one can even think to blame U .
, me and they all were only against of badgirl words..

but still if we hurt U by mistake also ..

..I whole heartily apologies to both of U...
.we all love  U crazily di.

Now I am saying I am not a thief...but U are, as U stole my heart. love U'

once again thanks a lot to both  of U ...muskan di and kemya...

Edited by fairyland_1234 - 18 June 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yadanuan.anitbluedreamz953kiran99love4allsanu3108Dilsay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "muskanp & firesafire bleeding thanks to loved ones (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Muskaan and Keyama

You are two of the most prolific writers I know. I do not read as many FFs now as I did because of lack of time but I do notice that both of you update pretty regularly. 

I do not know what the hoopla is about but I will say this "Both of you are extremely talented and hard working. You know your worth. Your fans know your worth. Don't let what a minority of people say affect your mood and motivation. You write because you want to share your talents and I hope you continue to do so.

Take care gals Hug
Jhan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireemuskanp

vij10

vij10

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Muskan and Keyma...Can undertand your emotions...I donot read too many random posts hence I am not aware of the issue. But would only like to say , I love ur work and it doesnt matter what others who are trying to pull you down , want to prove. So , dont let their comments make a difference to you . You are superbly creative and what you write keeps us ( readers / fans ) in love with you and waiting for the updates even more than the actual serial now. So cheers to both of you and thank you for your efforts .SmileThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireemuskanp

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
hiii muskan and keyama

all i just want to say is if anyone is offended by my take on the issue...then my heartfelt apologies to them...
i am not on IF to offend ppl or hurt anyone...
so if anyone finds my expression of my opinions harsh, then all i can do is apologise for the same...
so keyama,muskan,jenni,anu,fairy...and all others who have been offended by my jumping into this mess and doing my little bit to complicate it furtherLOL...plzz accept my apologies..
i think i have learnt my lesson...to keep my mouth shut and not meddle up into other ppl's businessLOL

but let me tell u one think..i have no hard feelings for any of the ppl who have a different view from another...what i despise is blowing the issue out of proportion...whether deserves such attention or not
i equally love muskan, keyama, fairy and all the writers whose works i have been following...what i expressed is just my POV...thats it..nothing more...nothing less...no biased opinions

so once again...sorry to everyone...and wish to put an end to my role in this mess...

reva

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fairyland_1234FireSafireFireemuskanp

anisharoy1

Goldie

anisharoy1

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
i have seen fairy's post ...

and i really don't know why u were drag...
i think fairy is writing a good ff...and if she seek permission from muskan then whats the problem...
she is writing her own ff and u are writing your own and i love allof them...
i am a silent reader , and if i don't comment on each post doesn't mean that we don't like it...
it's good to express your POV but if u find it similar just ignore it..
and people who think u are jealous they should know that deewngi was written before meri nanhi dulhan...

just forget about those people and write for us...we silent readers want u to write..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhus_erafairyland_1234bluedreamz953radiant_raisasanu3108FireSafireFireemuskanp

soniaz121

soniaz121

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
well i think i m in support of all the writers well i think those ppl who are saying some thing wrong to i m thinking about their brain are they normal cant think or see u an muskan di didnt do anything on fairy issue and didn't said anything in any way u r just dragged,they are so senseless ppl i think they are just showing how selfish and jealous ppl they are,well keyma and muskan di u r too good u r the one whose ff i first read when i joined IF and u r the main reason behind for me to start reading these ff u r always superb so who r hurting u that is their job they cant do anything else but u r creative ppl and such things always happened to creative ppl so just ignore them when u r doing such a great work then u should have to strong to fight back those things so armoured ur self  luv u.well i think that is the longest thing i write to both of u yeah i m realy hurtCry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816muskanpFireSafireFiree

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I'm shocked, stunned , sad and hurt
I don't know what to say
 we r here all friends then y this is happening
I'm sorry muskan and kya If I ever hurt 
i love u both and ur work
I always appreciate both of ur works always.
I  know writers taking how much pain for readers.
and always said we should respect them and their work and appreciate it.
 I don't know what happen
I seen there a note and now today this is.
I beg u all don't do it to our writers.
they working hard and taking so much pain for us , readers
Muskan and kyama
I'm again sorry but pls don't be dishearten.
 right now m too shocked to write anything

Muskan and kya ma both of u r gem person. and ur works, ur ff r truly magnificent.
loved them always.
I love both u and ur workHug
we love both of and ur workHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fairyland_1234nats0101sanu3108DilsayRamhariFireSafireFireemuskanpIsleOfCapri

.Lena.

IF-Rockerz

.Lena.

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
di, speak up Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fairyland_1234RamhariFireSafireFireemuskanp