Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairyland_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

thanks for pointing this out muskan...
i read many comments & even replied, did not say much with out any valid reason, told to ignore.. but i think below proves the point...
now readers what are we suppose to think of the reply here?

BTW... we are still updating

ref...this was badgirl posted

wat hurt the most was wrong words used ..on later on posts..against her

lot of the readers asked her for explanation for her acussation
she gave a detailed explaination...

fairy's reply

I just want to tell every one out there ..we need to plz respect each other!!!

Ok I was wrong I took U all's silence as support…sorry for that….

about  scenes  of dewangi….di cleared I took permission ..and on every front page of my thread I heartily thanked her …
yes I still say  I didn't   copied…it was inspired …I gave explanation for that….
now remorse…I apologized U …as what ever I said in anger on badgirl..as I was no where inspired by remorse…I gave explanation for that also…

U are worried about the peoples talk about badgirl, didn't she gave them equal reply…still we all not encouraged it…I gave note to stop this kind of language…
 then that matter  ended…
but my question is why did U ..not stopped her for saying all this to me…
cause U too think I have done wrong….

but kemya answer me…may be as a writer I am nothing in front of U all people so  is that mean …U  can  make fun of my effort saying I am making excuses of taking permission…….
nahi kemya  as I human I am no less. then anyone…that I  too have  self respect….
and  for me only one persons view was important…and  as I mentioned it in her pm that…if muskan di also think I have done wrong then I will leave this story as my gurudakshna to her…..and that is what I am doing now….love U di…this is my gift to U …don't take me again wrong …but  really I cant take all this…any more….

good bye ..bless U...
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I honestly don't understand why people enjoy bashing others hard-work.. always good people are taken for granted...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Guys... theres no bigger sin that someone stealing someones hardwork n then trying to claim it as their own...!! 

U both are the stars of the Geet FF world.. n we all want u to keep writing..!! Always..!!

My humble request to both of u.. is to bring this to the attention of the Mods/Viewbie of the forum..!! 

A thief will be a thief... and u cant expect respect from such a person coz if they had any respect..they wont be stealing ur hard work...!!

Such people need to be taken action against... so i will request you to report the posts/threads/FF's where u have observed plagiarism/bashing to the Mods..!!

Regards...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh gosh why is Muski and Fairy being bashed...they are awesome writers...pls guys whoever is doing this bashing and abusing stop it...

Muski & Fairy we love you 😊🤗 and pls continue you writing and keep up the gud work
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Ok I was wrong I took U all's silence as support'sorry for that'.

about  scenes  of dewangi'.di cleared I took permission ..and on every front page of my thread I heartily thanked her '
yes I still say  I didn't   copied'it was inspired 'I gave explanation for that'.
now remorse'I apologized U 'as what ever I said in anger on badgirl..as I was no where inspired by remorse'I gave explanation for that also'

U are worried about the peoples talk about badgirl, didn't she gave them equal reply'still we all not encouraged it'I gave note to stop this kind of language'
 then that matter  ended'
but my question is why did U ..not stopped her for saying all this to me'
cause U too think I have done wrong'.

but kemya answer me'may be as a writer I am nothing in front of U all people so  is that mean 'U  can  make fun of my effort saying I am making excuses of taking permission''.
nahi kemya  as I human I am no less. then anyone'that I  too have  self respect'.
and  for me only one persons view was important'and  as I mentioned it in her pm that'if muskan di also think I have done wrong then I will leave this story as my gurudakshna to her'..and that is what I am doing now'.love U di'this is my gift to U 'don't take me again wrong 'but  really I cant take all this'any more'.

good bye ..bless U...[/QUOTE]

firstly you are the one who have startted with your comments we left it but pls look at the first page...
we read all the comments..
its not just badgirl who have complained and that to from now.. its been long time.. we kept ignoring it..

i supported you as there was no evediance that badgirl have shown, but after when she clearly gave you point you startted to disrespect our ff... saying you'r idea clearly concident to muskan... nothing coppied.. you asked permition only after we hhave mentioned, if we didn't would you ever have?

its not about writer here.. i am crap at it... my grammar & English spelling is rubbish... its about respect..

i hope you understand..

i have nothing more to say.

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zaara2212

oh gosh why is Muski and Fairy being bashed...they are awesome writers...pls guys whoever is doing this bashing and abusing stop it...

Muski & Fairy we love you 😊🤗 and pls continue you writing and keep up the gud work

do u mean fire?
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: fairyland_1234

I just want to tell every one out there ..we need to plz respect each other!!!

about  scenes  of dewangi'.di cleared I took permission ..and on every front page of my thread I heartily thanked her '
yes I still say  I didn't   copied'it was inspired 'I gave explanation for that'.
now remorse'I apologized U 'as what ever I said in anger on badgirl..as I was no where inspired by remorse'I gave explanation for that also'

U are worried about the peoples talk about badgirl, didn't she gave them equal reply'still we all not encouraged it'I gave note to stop this kind of language'
 then that matter  ended'

but kemya answer me'may be as a writer I am nothing in front of U all people so  is that mean 'U  can  make fun of my effort saying I am making excuses of taking permission''.
nahi kemya  as I human I am no less. then anyone'that I  too have  self respect'.
and  for me only one persons view was important'and  as I mentioned it in her pm that'if muskan di also think I have done wrong then I will leave this story as my gurudakshna to her'..and that is what I am doing now'.love U di'this is my gift to U 'don't take me again wrong 'but  really I cant take all this'any more'.

good bye ..bless U...

we did support u

every one knows that..
but it was only to the limit it was tolerable..
I never spoke anything..
keyma.. replied on ur thread &
clearely said she doesn't want u to stop writing
even I don' t want u to..never wanted to
frankly..just don't hurt us further!!!
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
drashtiforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
muskan n firesafirefire both of u don't mind
just ignore all these stuffs!!
there r lot of people like us who truly love u and u r working
keep updating &keep rocking!!

fairyland_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

then that matter  ended'

good bye ..bless U...

firstly you are the one who have startted with your comments we left it but pls look at the first page...
we read all the comments..
its not just badgirl who have complained and that to from now.. its been long time.. we kept ignoring it..

i supported you as there was no evediance that badgirl have shown, but after when she clearly gave you point you startted to disrespect our ff... saying you'r idea clearly concident to muskan... nothing coppied.. you asked permition only after we hhave mentioned, if we didn't would you ever have?

its not about writer here.. i am crap at it... my grammar & English spelling is rubbish... its about respect..

i hope you understand..

i have nothing more to say.

[/QUOTE]
yes  kamya,..I didn't know about it as I am a new writer...starting I didn't know at all that I need to take permission for that. still as soon as I came to know about it same time I wrote pm...even apologized to di,..saying I am taking permission  very late also .and  thankfully she agreed. and gave permission to continue...
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Muskan... i have only one thing to say...you are successful, therefore, u are talked about!! full stop. 

dont bother about losers...keep your objectivity and very importantly develop a thick skin...!!! u need not validate yourself, your writing or your stories! trust me when i say, a lot of us kept the faith with Maaneet, when the serial itself was on shaky grounds ( the arjun-anni disaster) purely by reading your ffs!!! so, pls do not disrespect your talent by posting messages like the above to validate your FFs... i agree it pains from time to time if one gets excessively bashed. but honestly, the best response to that is your complete dis regard and your silence...you have reached a stage of popularity and acceptance in this forum second to none---you DO NOT need to validate/justify your stand-THEY DO- so let them!

Fire, you and i have had our disagreements on a certain issue, and thereafter, i hv stopped reading your FFs ! but bearing in  mind the enjoyment i have derived from your previous ffs like paradox, dark lover, esoteric love etc, i owe it to you to say , keep the faith and ignore the baseless bashing.     

take care
Edited by indepgal - 12 years ago