Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG... i can't believe ppl are doing this to my two fave fanfic writers!!! I only started to read ff because of deewangi and paradox!!! 

Just forget about all those idiots and think about the love from everyone else!!! The people who actually wait for the next update while forgetting about all schoolwork/ office work... INCLUDING ME... lol <3
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am feeling hurt after hearing that my two favourite writers are being bashed & that too by their own readers...i feel dissapointed that people only think of you guys as 2 writers on IF and nothing else,,well whatever happens I'm right beside you alwaiiz
ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i am so sorry
i truly feel sad for you two as you two were the one whose fictions attracted me towards the fiction forum
abusing you guys is seriously bad
i don't know you guys personally but the writer of such beautiful creations can't be bad at all.
i am sorry fo r all this.

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We really luv u guys... there are a few jerks on the forum... they deserve one tight slap...u guys are outstanding..  
we all are with u both...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: BadGirlKiss

fire & muski

thank you so much for your support. i am glad both of you spoke up at last.
i clearly showed my POV which eventually few readers thought about bashing me & anu. saying how that ff is no where near similar...

its 3 am here. so need to sleep.😆

but thank-you

to fairyland_1234 here is your answer. my point was not coencident as you have said. the main writer agreeing.  muskanup & fire both agrees now.

and also before abusing me please do flow IF rule.

i am sorry to hurt & all those reader who indirctly hurt you. accusing you.

hay its ok. i did not like the way some reader have used such word at you. you only have showed ur POV.
no one have the right to abuse anyone.
& to those point, i agree with you & it somewhere hurt me alloottt with harsh reply.
as they wanted point, you have given them but it seems like nun could take it.

thanks again
i am getting scared of typing
ff here as muskanup will agree with me.
you never know when people startted to abuse you.
i rather not type at all.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think u two have to enjoy this bcoz u r sooo popular in this forumn n hnce evryone r after u

thts wht happen with gurti isint it?
Gc fans bash DD n vice versa
maan fans bash geet n vice versa
n maaneet fans bash some one else! Etc
if i give any more examples i will b bashed lol k jokes apart

but actually speaking bashing has bcome 2nd best thing on the name of commeting(bcoz many r just commenting n telling their views genuinly but some peope r taking things more personal ) on some one or other
sorry if i hurt any one but its the fact abt IF splly GF now a days no one r taking things easily

just enjoy urselves n let others enjoy
if u dont like something just ignore it but dont hurt others

tht way all can b happy

if any one dont lik this just ignore But DONT BASH ME OR QUOTE ME
IF U LIKE THIS OR NOT JUST TELL IT IN SIMPLE WORDS WITH OUT BEING HARSH N IN EASY LANG

bye dears
thanks for pointing this out muskan...
i read many comments & even replied, did not say much with out any valid reason, told to ignore.. but i think below proves the point...
now readers what are we suppose to think of the reply here?

BTW... we are still updating

ref...this was badgirl posted

hi

please do not take it offensively,  but your entire fan fiction is copy of muskanup PKE & Deewangi ff & now you introducing firesafirefire  remorse style... & in between there are many ideas, that's purely there.

as a reader and being there fan, i did not like that. i really don't know how the main writer felt, but the way you describe thing its firesafirefire style, you have copied, if you call it inspiration- i think it have gone beyond inspiration, because the idea & the concept you presenting its purely fire & muskanup ff.

i don't how other reader tolerating this, but i can clearly see its mixer of muskanup mainly & firesafire ff.

i wouldn't say its completely copy as somewhere you have written in your own style, but as a writer i strongly advise you to type ff with your own knowledge, not copying others ff' specially bit from here & bit from there. they are not your idea, & now i would say you are copying.

as a fan of fire & muskan i am not really happy. because its there ff & its there idea, if you have something to type use your own knowledge use your own idea'

there are many new ff writer& they are special in there own way, unlike you who i think taking the so called inspiration very far.

i know both muskanup & fire not stepping out, & i am also sure you love there ff much as i do, so therefor i would strongly suggest please do not copy there idea, its there & they are the main creditor' as a fan of both i am not happy.

i also like fire & muskanup reply on this,
because i can clearly see both of your ff mix.

i am complaining but only after both of your POV.

wat hurt the most was wrong words used ..on later on posts..against her

lot of the readers asked her for explanation for her acussation
she gave a detailed explaination...

Just read all the comments, before abusing me, if you are truly muskanup fan then you wouldn't have said that whole ff is new & completely different let's be honest it's not.

My point why I have said this ff is going beyond inspiration here...
Fighting with mind & soul- it's from muskanup ff. Be inspired fine, but copying idea & putting them in your word that's wrong. Inspired ff, yes write a ff with the innocent girl, have different story line. Perfectly fine but coping the idea that's wrong.
Geet coming in disguise- hello, again muskanup, maan knows instantly that it's geet. Well muskanup ff was exactly like that.
Again copied idea & putting it in her own word, & that to main story line. I do not call this inspiration, copying idea, (not word to word copy but copying idea here.)
Heart & brain conversation... Fighting over the identity... again muskanup idea. Can you fairy please explain this also happened by coincident. I am sure muskanup gave you wright to be inspired but here, you basically copying her ideas & putting it in your own word.
Birthday party... Ehhh...
Maan asking to prove her love.. Then to strip...
You are amazing writer use your own idea... More like in so called inspiration you left her ff no where..
Now coming to firesafirefire idea-
Having sex not making love- it's fire remorse idea. Fighting with emotion hurting maan, where you have changed it to geet.
Making love- explaining in fire style.
Pke idea & pregnant- geet not having medicine & medication stuff all her idea.
Seriously if readers comments now, I am very ashamed of you saying you read muskanup & fire ff. You basically insulting them.
There are some of her idea, but ideas also been copied & if you call this inspiration, I am laughing.
I know I have made muskanup & fire upset but it's just not me there are many readers who will agree with me.
Again sorry if I offended anyone.

I also would like to mention you have asked muskan up permission after 30-40 odd ff and that to after fire along with other saying it sounds like muskanup ff

So stop using the excuse muskanup gave you the permission.

fairy's reply
Originally posted by: fairyland_1234

Yes I still say that was coincidence'(so u accept it not inspired from my FF.. )where I  scene came with mind and heart talk'.
but that was the time fire..raise the issue and I contact di for taking permission'.she agreed'
now coming to birthday 'what do U mean by that'I never anywhere in dewangi'read maaan celebrating grand birthday party of geet'with fireworks and all''''

stripping'what was the similarity'that maan asked 'any hero will ask to stripe'not heroine'and did striping was same did both geet   done it same was'go and read both parts again'.my geet was crying feeing insulted. .humiliated and maan understood and stopped her,he  didn't made love 'so what was similar?  

now coming to pke'.what the hell'where U found similarity'when my  geet did everything for family sake'she throws med for different reason dialogues different situation different,,'everything different then just throwing tab means copying'.

the great remorse'(not acceptable to me..)..I am totally shocked here'I just read few starting parts .I don't read that at all'.
ask kemya  I always sends pm and posts  for appreciating  kosh and enigma'did I ever mentioned remorse'..when I don't even read that then what is process of stealing'.
it's a  truly coincidence'..

As far I read few starting parts of remorse'I haven't seen that maan  loving geet'like my maan do. Though he was angry with her .he made love helplessly cause of his love for her'.

love making : her stories have love making scenes so should I keep my maan brahmachari''''.?what   ?

now I think U need to learn the meaning of copying'.

till now I was thinking to quit but now it will prove U correct'.when I haven't done anything wrong why should I quit'better U guys quit learning my story'

I just want to tell every one out there ..we need to plz respect each other!!!
bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am a silent reader in ff forum.I have been reading FF's from Muskan, Keyma and fairyland and many other writers. among them i love muskan and keyma's ff 's very much. dont let their comments make a difference to you muskan and keyma.both of you are extremely talented and hard working.I always appreciate both of your works.
how she is hypocritical?
she gave you above reason...🤢

Originally posted by: pulvi16

Hi Fairy,

If that badgirl points finger at u then  all the fingers will be pointing towards her...

Just think onething nobody is commenting on u except 2 or 3 persons...just let them bitch abt u but u should   try to take inspiration from them they r trying to demotivate u.let them do it.u need to become strong and just F*** them ...

hahaha... these kind of people exist in real life too ...hypocrites.. ...

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Plz don't take that to heart. We know that both of you are wonderful writers and we love to read you. Mos of the times, the ffs are better than the serial itself, since you write from a viewers perspective, what we want to watch. So, plz ignore the bashers. 
And remember that we Love you and your ffs.

Vidushi