Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Sizzling Bebo FC**Bebo Siggy Contest Pg 47* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

gud luck. hate finals myself had bad experience with it thats why. u read the news about saifeena liek the tension between the couple n all. 

Yeah I saw that. woh dono love birds pagal hai pyaar main.

Yeah i have to write one more research paper. Jst finished 2 of them.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Sizzling Bebo FC**Bebo Siggy Contest Pg 47* (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Wedding bells

Subhash K Jha

Posted On Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 04:03:04 AM

Kareena can thank Salman for adjusting his dates for Bodyguard so that Kareena can join Saif in London for a holiday next week. Rubbishing rumours of a rift between Saif and Kareena, sources close to the actress inform us that she has made up her mind to marry Saif next year.

A source close to the couple says that both feel this is the right time to take the plunge. "Saif is absolutely comfortable with Kareena's family.

Kareena has finally found a comfort level with Saif's children. This was the biggest stumbling block in the marriage."

Says Kareena's close friend, "Saif has been keen to marry Bebo for ages now. He wanted to make it official soon after he met and fell in love with her.

But the couple agreed that such an early marriage would be detrimental to her career. But Kareena at a stage where her marital status would make no difference to her career."

Stories about a rift in their relationship have shocked Kareena and Saif "deeply".

Says Kareena's close friend, "Bebo has told us that there can never any issues between them because they are devoted to building a life together. Whether people like it or not, Bebo and Saif are in this relationship for keeps." grin

It is being said that the couple is not able to spend time together. Kareena's friend refutes the claim.

"Kareena has been wrapping up her work in Mumbai to join Saif in London. From there, they proceed to her favourite city, Paris."

Adds Kareena's friend, "Bebo has been shooting non-stop with Salman. So where is the question of making Aamir Khan her confidante? Bebo has shot for just four days with Aamir for Reema Kagti's film two months ago."
As for the suggestion that Saif is unhappy about paying for Kareena's whole family's holiday, a friends of the Kapoors quips, "Kareena's family doesn't need their future daamaad to pay for their holidays. Bebo makes a lot more money than Saif. Even after marriage, she won't need his money to support her family."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/20110619201106190403535129ac2eace/Wedding-bells-.html

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

gud luck. hate finals myself had bad experience with it thats why. u read the news about saifeena liek the tension between the couple n all. 

Yeah I saw that. woh dono love birds pagal hai pyaar main.

Yeah i have to write one more research paper. Jst finished 2 of them.

yup i don't think they r gonna break-up but i have always felt bebo deserved better but at the end it's her choice n happiness that matters the most so i am happy for her. 

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new FC!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

yup i don't think they r gonna break-up but i have always felt bebo deserved better but at the end it's her choice n happiness that matters the most so i am happy for her. 

I was thinking about it the other day too.

But if you think about it. She is much better position than Rani and Preity or even Rekha Embarrassed

she has a man who cares about her, who loves her. So what if he was married before. he is devoted to her now yaar.

To be honest with you, I think she is still better off than Aishwarya or Karishma.

Aish bcz I cannot stand Abhishek. I HATE him. Dead

Karishma bcz she had seen a lot of hurtles ever since she got married.

I am happy for Bebo.

Even thought I am a huge fan of Shahid. I feel Saif is perfect for her.

OK I can't believe I wrote this much about Saifeena ROFL

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katalicious

Congrats on the new FC!

Thanks now 3 more to go. We will be perfectly fine next week.

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top