Gulaal

VM's on Gulaal-Vasant and Gulaal-Kesar... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

alanta

Goldie

alanta

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Gulaal's pain was really shown through Chitra's voice (I guess it was sung by Chithra).
Second one was so nice. The lyrics suits best for Kesar's emotions.
Nice selection of songs and scenes. The tamil songs gave it a different out look . Very well done.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3vinolyaGeeshunneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM's on Gulaal-Vasant and Gulaal-Kesar... (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Originally posted by GGG3

Originally posted by Geeshani

Hi dear...It was perfect...love it yaar...So meaningful tamil song...Thumbs Up

Am a great fan of your VM's yaar!  Great to hear such comments from you! Thanks a lot! I guess you know Tamil. Am so happy that you understand the lyrics.Smile

Yeah...I know a little bit of tamilEmbarrassed...Im  a realy realy crazy fan of tamil movies and songsDancing...

Wow!! That's great to hear...How about trying some Tamil VM's then?Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolyaGeeshunneeiill

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alanta

Gulaal's pain was really shown through Chitra's voice (I guess it was sung by Chithra).
Second one was so nice. The lyrics suits best for Kesar's emotions.
Nice selection of songs and scenes. The tamil songs gave it a different out look . Very well done.

You guessed it right, yaar! Yes, it's sung by Chitra. Am a die-hard fan of her. So heartening to know that there are people who know Tamil here. Thanks a lot for your compliments! So nice of you!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolyaGeeshunneeiill

vinolya

IF-Dazzler

vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
GGG3,
First of all let me appreciate you, Both the VM's are awesome, I loved it... I loved the first one for its song selection.. omg its brilliant.. Chithra's voice, the lyrics and the melody is just fantastic... I have heard this beautiful song for the first time. The second song is from "Minnale"... I think am right Embarrassed... Again its a very nice song and its composed by Harris Jeyaraj right - (one of my favorite music directors). For Kesar's emotions, its the best song. Its really good to see Kes - Gul scenes in tamil songs...  And I just admire all such beautiful crestions. Lovely work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3Geeshu

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinolya

GGG3,
First of all let me appreciate you, Both the VM's are awesome, I loved it... I loved the first one for its song selection.. omg its brilliant.. Chithra's voice, the lyrics and the melody is just fantastic... I have heard this beautiful song for the first time. The second song is from "Minnale"... I think am right Embarrassed... Again its a very nice song and its composed by Harris Jeyaraj right - (one of my favorite music directors). For Kesar's emotions, its the best song. Its really good to see Kes - Gul scenes in tamil songs...  And I just admire all such beautiful crestions. Lovely work.

Vinolya...I was waiting for your presence on the thread! Thanks loads for your lovely comments. Feels great! So I take the credit of introducing uyirile and vizhyile to you!Embarrassed Credits to Geeshani too who filled you with enough details on the song. I chose vizhiyile especially becoz so many like you loved uyirile. Yes, Chitra's voice, the lyrics and the tune are awesome! Hey...Harris is my favourite too. Thanks again for the appreciationBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolya

vinolya

IF-Dazzler

vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinolya

GGG3,

Vinolya...I was waiting for your presence on the thread! Thanks loads for your lovely comments. Feels great! So I take the credit of introducing uyirile and vizhyile to you!Embarrassed Credits to Geeshani too who filled you with enough details on the song. I chose vizhiyile especially becoz so many like you loved uyirile. Yes, Chitra's voice, the lyrics and the tune are awesome! Hey...Harris is my favourite too. Thanks again for the appreciationBig smile

GGG3,
Thanks !! yes, you absolutely take the credit of introducing those two lovely songs Smile and guess what I have downloaded both those VM's made by you. Ya, the credit goes to Geeshani too, she is such a sweetheart Embarrassed.

Hey I have got a request, Pls can you make a VM with the latest tamil song.. "Engeyum Kaadal" from the movie "Engeyum Kaadal"... Its again a very lovely song. You can make use of all the nice Kes - Gul moments. I think, the lyrics would suit.. but then am not very familiar with the meanings, you can give it a try. Its just a suggestion.. If time permits, pls try making one with the above mentioned song. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3Geeshu

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
WOW GGG3...Shocked ...you have great ideasClap...Love itWink... VM for DushyantBig smile...U rock yaar...Cool...Please find some video clips as soon as posssibleEmbarrassed...OMG Can't wait for that VMSmile...

GGG3

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Seems like I've got obsessed with this serial...but an obsession that I don't regret and that I voluntarily gave in to. This serial is Awesome! The characterisations are Brilliant! The script is Unconventional! Acting by the lead actors Mansi and Neil is Mind Blowing! Not to forget the supporting actors...they are doing a wonderful job! The way scenes are conceived and picturised is Beautiful! Poetic! Genuine! Each character is so genuine and lovable with all its imperfections and flaws. This serial is like a novel on screen. It's the only serial that I feel like appreciating the entire cast & crew. Kudos to the director, script, screenplay and dialogue writer, Cinematographer, Music director and the lead and supporting actors! I can go on and on...raving about the serial...but lemme stop and come to the point!

I'm way too obsessed that I couldn't help but download the episodes and make VM's. Weekend is here so...had enough time at my disposal. Like my previous two VM's these are also on Tamil songs...but I would say music and emotions of love, loss and pain are universal and language is not a barrier to relate to them.

The first VM is on Gulaal's bereavement on Vasant's death and the second one is on Kesar's pain.

Heart felt thanks to all those who watched, liked and commented on my previous VM's.

Here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqJdSSNqWwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VcGYoywwpw

ur vm are absolutely fantastic keep up the good work buddyClapClapClapClap

GGG3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.