Gulaal

VM's on Gulaal-Vasant and Gulaal-Kesar...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Seems like I've got obsessed with this serial...but an obsession that I don't regret and that I voluntarily gave in to. This serial is Awesome! The characterisations are Brilliant! The script is Unconventional! Acting by the lead actors Mansi and Neil is Mind Blowing! Not to forget the supporting actors...they are doing a wonderful job! The way scenes are conceived and picturised is Beautiful! Poetic! Genuine! Each character is so genuine and lovable with all its imperfections and flaws. This serial is like a novel on screen. It's the only serial that I feel like appreciating the entire cast & crew. Kudos to the director, script, screenplay and dialogue writer, Cinematographer, Music director and the lead and supporting actors! I can go on and on...raving about the serial...but lemme stop and come to the point!

I'm way too obsessed that I couldn't help but download the episodes and make VM's. Weekend is here so...had enough time at my disposal. Like my previous two VM's these are also on Tamil songs...but I would say music and emotions of love, loss and pain are universal and language is not a barrier to relate to them.

The first VM is on Gulaal's bereavement on Vasant's death and the second one is on Kesar's pain.

Heart felt thanks to all those who watched, liked and commented on my previous VM's.

Here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqJdSSNqWwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VcGYoywwpw

Edited by GGG3 - 18 June 2011 at 8:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

erum_emikreaDEE2803dramebaazvinolyakiran_trudecentShell16Geeshuarti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM's on Gulaal-Vasant and Gulaal-Kesar..." in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Awesum!!!

I'm sooo glad such lubberly VMs are flooding into the forum!!!!

Da Kes-Gul one is a Sach Keh Raha Hain deewana audio in a diff language na???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3nneeiill

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hi dear...It was perfect...love it yaar...So meaningful tamil song...Thumbs Up

GGG3vinolya

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Oh very very nice VMs, although i didnt understand the songs but the music n scenes r very nice Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Awesum!!!

I'm sooo glad such lubberly VMs are flooding into the forum!!!!

Da Kes-Gul one is a Sach Keh Raha Hain deewana audio in a diff language na???

Thanks a lot yaar! Yes, it's that song from the movie Rehna hai tere dil mein, the hindi remake of the Tamil movie Minnale. But the lyrics of the Hindi and Tamil vesions are totally different.

Glad that you liked the VM.Smile

nneeiill

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Am a great fan of your VM's yaar!  Great to hear such comments from you! Thanks a lot! I guess you know Tamil. Am so happy that you understand the lyrics.Smile

vinolyaGeeshu

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by truedecent

Oh very very nice VMs, although i didnt understand the songs but the music n scenes r very nice Clap

Thanks a lot, yaar! Am sooo happy that you enjoyed the music though the lyrics weren't understandable! Thanks you so much for watching and commenting!Smile

kiran_trudecent

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GGG3

Originally posted by Geeshani

Am a great fan of your VM's yaar!  Great to hear such comments from you! Thanks a lot! I guess you know Tamil. Am so happy that you understand the lyrics.Smile

Yeah...I know a little bit of tamilEmbarrassed...Im  a realy realy crazy fan of tamil movies and songsDancing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3vinolyanneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.