Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Chai'sTeahouse2: 22/4 New Chpt p116 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 121

xPrinceAyaanx

xPrinceAyaanx

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
hi    really nice plzz send me pm also:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chai'sTeahouse2: 22/4 New Chpt p116 (Page 8)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iheartChai

IF-Rockerz

iheartChai

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya4salmanyk

me..!
wow dat was a steamy update..!!

wow dat was a romantic proposal..!!!
prem gave heer d bst suprise..! '
finally as i said debbie n othr gang wil meet later..! LOL 
n i guess Abby wil also b there..! Tongue 
Heer n Prem r always interrupted hehehe..!

thx for d pm GRACE..! n thnku for updatin so soon...n update nxt prt also soonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Glad you enjoyed the update.  Prem's so romantic Day Dreaming...hehe
We will see who shows up at the dinner.
Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by -alisha-

lol i loved the total part...specially the ending masala...im sure premeers legs are going to be pulled really hard...loved the way heer forgot to hang the fone up properly and debbie heard ev thing...haha really funny and romantic at the same time...great write up grace i cant wait for the next part...do update soon

Debbie sure got an earful LOL she heard some things that she probably didn't want to hear Embarrassed 
We will see what ends up happening at dinner with Prem and Heer Tongue

Originally posted by Oblivious

wow..wat an update... it was amazing...sooo cute
prem and heer r soo cute...
thanks for the pm ...
and please update soon ...Big smile

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Glad you enjoyed the chapter Big smile

Originally posted by seema.sharma86

wow dat was a romantic proposalHug

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Glad you enjoyed the chapter Big smile

Originally posted by Aymee

Grace, what a wonderful chapter.

I really loved this chapter because it was only about Prem and Heer.

Prem and Heer visiting their old homes and their school was very cute.  Prem really gave Heer a very nice surprise.

Prem's proposal was perfect.  Perfect for them.  It was great that Heer understood Prem's nervousness, even though they knew her answer would be 'yes'.  Gorgeous ring btw.  I feel like going to the store now and buy that ring.  LOL

Prem and Heer's love scene was just too Embarrassed and too funny LOL with a side of  Embarrassed.  Ok, I know what I just wrote didn't make an sense so let me clarify.  Of course whenever Prem and Heer makes love, it will always be Embarrassed for me.  But what made me laugh was that Heer didn't hang up the phone properly  LOL and to make matters worse, Debbie heard something that she wasn't suppose to Embarrassed.  OMG, if I was Heer, I would have died out of embrassment.   LOL

Thank you for the PM Grace.  I am really sorry for my comment being short.  I can't wait for your next update.  Oh, one more thing, Teji calling Balaraj, Mr. Grumpy was too funny.  He deserved that name LOL 

A nice little chapter with just Prem and Heer as we will see what happens next to them Geek with Balraaj and all.

That ring is gorgeous...so pretty and shiny...I really loved it when I saw the picture of it and thought hey this could be a good ring for Heer LOL...so I saved the picture.

If I was Heer I would die of embarrassment as well...I think most people would if they knew someone had heard something that they weren't suppose to hear ...we will see what happens at dinner Wink LOL
Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Glad you enjoyed this chapter Big smile

Originally posted by khajju

sooorrryyy for not commenting on the last chapters Embarrassed
Nywayzzz it was an awesmeee update...really luvd tht prem heer are back to place whr their love story started...luvd it how he surprised...prem is really good at givin surprises Big smile...but all thanks to u LOL ..lol.
Premeer in the room sittin near the window...thts was such a cute scene. Big smile .
Luvd the proposal...like heer said it was perfectt...i just luvd the dialogues...awesmeee Heart
Premeer in their school rememberin their chilhood memories...prem is nice at tellin stories LOL ...how he made up the story tellin they hav a daughter LOL .
Hmmm so all friends gonna meet and will be sharin their stories...i hope abby doesnt cme there Ouch .
Aww i luv u teji...u r the best mother and mother in law.
Whhooo such a hot and steamy moment between premeer Embarrassed ...i just luvd it...too good...but i just hate these interruptions Angry .
I advice premeer to take up a house in underground on their phingoli so noone can intrrrupt them atleast at tht moment...i hope u luk up at this grace Wink.
Ooops debbie heard...but prem didnt let heer talk naa Embarrassed LOL ...then wht she heard.
Nywayzz thanks for pm...update sooon.

I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter.  Prem's proposal was perfect wasn't it Day Dreaming Heer's so lucky.
Story time with friends at dinner will be Ermm interesting LOL especially after what Debbie heard.  As for what she heard well, I didn't think I needed to go into detail of that.  Prem may have kissed Heer's mouth the first time to keep her quiet but then after that I don't think I need to go on.  Debbie just heard some things that she probably shouldn't have heard.  Poor Debbie she was on the phone probably like Hello?  Helllooo...oh, uh-oh...sounds like someone is Embarrassed okay...I'm going to hang up now.

Originally posted by alwaysharshiti

hi    really nice plzz send me pm also:)

Hi *waves* Star new reader I see.  Thanks for taking the time to comment.  You've been added to the PM list Big smile

Edited by iheartChai - 03 July 2011 at 11:46pm

repunzell

Goldie

repunzell

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
u r awesume writing...amazinggg pattern of writing...Smile...thankooo <3 very much for the update :) u rock...
do update soon!!1

P.S: was a silent reader since a year bt thn culdn't stop myself frm cumin here :)!!

uodate soon as a gift Wink! hhahha

iheartChai

MSD_Vrushika

IF-Dazzler

MSD_Vrushika

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
perfect grace.. just perfect
hw can u write so well?
just loved it
its awsum
i have an addiction 2 ur writings
update next asap...
thanks fr the pm

iheartChai

-SnowKid-

IF-Rockerz

-SnowKid-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Awesome update...wow
i loved d surprise ...it was so romantic...everythin was perfect...
teji is lovely maa n this balraj*angry*...maan jao yaar...
n premeer romance at d end Blushing...haayyyeee...this two na...
thnx for d pm...do update soon nxt part

iheartChai

iheartChai

IF-Rockerz

iheartChai

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by repunzell

u r awesume writing...amazinggg pattern of writing...Smile...thankooo <3 very much for the update :) u rock...
do update soon!!1

P.S: was a silent reader since a year bt thn culdn't stop myself frm cumin here :)!!

uodate soon as a gift Wink! hhahha

Hi Star Welcome...a silent reader who became unsilent...my favorite kind Big smile
Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Originally posted by vrushika

perfect grace.. just perfect
hw can u write so well?
just loved it
its awsum
i have an addiction 2 ur writings
update next asap...
thanks fr the pm

I'm glad you liked the chapter.  Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by sadhz

Awesome update...wow
i loved d surprise ...it was so romantic...everythin was perfect...
teji is lovely maa n this balraj*angry*...maan jao yaar...
n premeer romance at d end Blushing...haayyyeee...this two na...
thnx for d pm...do update soon nxt part

Teji is an awesome Mom and well Balraaj is Ermm well, he has his own reasons...we will get to find out more in the coming chapters.

As for the romance at the end...well, it's Premeer so Embarrassed

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Glad you liked the chapter Big smile

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
wa8in! ;)

no one is updatin! :((((

hopin atleast u wil! ;) if possible!!

iheartChai

Pumpkinn