Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Chai'sTeahouse2: 22/4 New Chpt p116 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 121

...Pwincess...

IF-Rockerz

...Pwincess...

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
oi i was supposed to res first Cry

grace wrote plz wait

Edited by ...Pwincess... - 02 July 2011 at 2:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chai'sTeahouse2: 22/4 New Chpt p116 (Page 7)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
me..!
wow dat was a steamy update..!!

wow dat was a romantic proposal..!!!
prem gave heer d bst suprise..! '
finally as i said debbie n othr gang wil meet later..! LOL 
n i guess Abby wil also b there..! Tongue 
Heer n Prem r always interrupted hehehe..!

thx for d pm GRACE..! n thnku for updatin so soon...n update nxt prt also soonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by divya4salmanyk - 02 July 2011 at 8:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

-alisha-

IF-Dazzler

-alisha-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
lol i loved the total part...specially the ending masala...im sure premeers legs are going to be pulled really hard...loved the way heer forgot to hang the fone up properly and debbie heard ev thing...haha really funny and romantic at the same time...great write up grace i cant wait for the next part...do update soon

iheartChai

luvharshiti

IF-Dazzler

luvharshiti

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
 wow..wat an update... it was amazing...sooo cute
prem and heer r soo cute...
thanks for the pm ...
and please update soon ...Big smile

iheartChai

iheartChai

IF-Rockerz

iheartChai

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Just replying back to comments made...I know a bit late as these are for Chapter 27 LOL

Originally posted by divya4salmanyk

me..!

res..!

wil edit it l8er..!! hv 2 go 2 clg..!!

thnx Grace...!!

*edited*

wonderful update...!! luved prem n heer scenes in prem's room n in truck..!!! Embarrassed
Kiran n Teji r on their side..! dats gud..!! Balraaj wil take time...coz heer has been hurt bck..!! he is father alast...he wil care for her daughter,,,,!!! but eventually he wil agree..!!! coz PREM is d bst..! made for each othr...no one cn brk dem..! LOL

thnks for d pm Grace..! Smile 

Prem is the best...he's like the number 1 prize a girl could get

We will see how everything unfolds between Prem and Balraaj Wink

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile

Originally posted by -alisha-

lovely update grace...specially warming each other thingy and how heer felt about prem changed frm a 15 year old boy to a man...makes me nostalgic...very nicely written...do update soon

Thanks Alisha, I liked the truck warming part too...had some fun writing that.

Originally posted by Oblivious

once again lovely update...Clap cant w8 for the next part ...thanks for the pm ...and please update soon ...Embarrassed

Originally posted by harshiti8

awesome update grace..waiting for the next part
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by sadhz

Awesome update...sry for nt commentin on previous updates...was busy wit my projects n school...anyways...
congrats on new thread Party
update was great...prem heer scenes were lovely...
thnx for d pms...do update soon

No problem I understand how school is.

Originally posted by vrushika

once again like every time a very good update loved it

Originally posted by Aymee

Great update Grace.

Loved the interaction between Kiran and Heer.  Kiran had me laughing when he asked Heer if he knew any girls that could handle Prem.  The toliet seat had me LOL.  I loved Heer's boldness and told Kiran that she was up for the challenge.

I am not surprised with Balraj's response but the reasons he gave to Teji, doesn't convince me.  I feel there are 2 reasons to why Balraj said no.  One, he doesn't want to lose his little girl.  He wasn't around much when Heer was growing up and once she gets married, he is afraid he will lose her forever.  The second reason might have to do with Prem's past.  We still don't know what happened to Prem's parents.  Perhaps the death of Prem's parents could be the reason why he said no.  They must have known or done something that it ended up losing their lives.

I didn't like how Balraj tried to convince Heer that her relationship with Prem won't last long.  Angry  I hate when people try to convince or a better word for it "brainwash" you.  I can't wait until Heer proves Balraj wrong. 

Prem/Heer and Preet/Meher outting was great.  I loved how Meher cheered Heer up.  She is already becoming a good friend to Heer.

Thank you for the PM.  I can't wait to read your next update.

Very perceptive you are Lisa Wink We will see the true reasons behind Balraaj's issues soon.

I thought I put in a little humor with Kiran's responses.  Prem's a good boy cause his Mom taught him to put down the toilet seat and he does it Shocked LOL

Originally posted by maryaa8688

this balraj has seriously gone madAngry he is rejecting prem?!!!! prem!!!!n i really liked heer's reaction.her anger towards her father..only coz she loves prem soo much awwwEmbarrassed...update soon.dont make us wait for long  this time ok?

We will see what are Balraaj's reasons for the way he is acting in the coming chapters.

Originally posted by deshdeewani

hi grace!how r u? sorry for late commenting.ectually when i comeback i was ill.and when i m feeling better i burnt my right hand with steam while cheaking the rice (only cheaking not cooking)LOLfunny na.but seriously yar! it was paining to much.so sorry. the update was vry nice,i really luv it. kiran was talked heer so friendly.luv the heer,kiran scenes and i also miss kulraj vry badly. premeer scenes was so cute and meet was too vry nice.they r a true friend.
but one thing i can't under stand what is the problem of balraj?i know hw is concerned about her daughter but he is overreacting.he already knows that her daughter starting luv prem.
but any ways teji and kiran are with them.
and ya may be i will go to my nani's place again because my nani is angry with my papa for my early return and vry miss me.now my papa is plaining to visit their place again.
so,if i not commenting on ur next update,it means i m at my nani's place.sorry for that in advance.
please countinue soon.
and thanks for the pm.Smile

I hope you are feeling better now.  I'm sorry to hear about your burn hand.  I know how that is...been burned myself a couple of times doing kitchen stuff.

We will see what are Balraaj's reasons in the coming chapters Wink

Thanks for taking the time to comment Big smile And if you go to your Nani's place again have fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee-SnowKid-

Hcsee17

Hcsee17

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
wow dat was a romantic proposalHug

iheartChai

Aymee

IF-Dazzler

Aymee

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Grace, what a wonderful chapter.

I really loved this chapter because it was only about Prem and Heer.

Prem and Heer visiting their old homes and their school was very cute.  Prem really gave Heer a very nice surprise.

Prem's proposal was perfect.  Perfect for them.  It was great that Heer understood Prem's nervousness, even though they knew her answer would be 'yes'.  Gorgeous ring btw.  I feel like going to the store now and buy that ring.  LOL

Prem and Heer's love scene was just too Embarrassed and too funny LOL with a side of  Embarrassed.  Ok, I know what I just wrote didn't make an sense so let me clarify.  Of course whenever Prem and Heer makes love, it will always be Embarrassed for me.  But what made me laugh was that Heer didn't hang up the phone properly  LOL and to make matters worse, Debbie heard something that she wasn't suppose to Embarrassed.  OMG, if I was Heer, I would have died out of embrassment.   LOL

Thank you for the PM Grace.  I am really sorry for my comment being short.  I can't wait for your next update.  Oh, one more thing, Teji calling Balaraj, Mr. Grumpy was too funny.  He deserved that name LOL 

iheartChai

khajju

IF-Rockerz

khajju

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
sooorrryyy for not commenting on the last chapters Embarrassed
Nywayzzz it was an awesmeee update...really luvd tht prem heer are back to place whr their love story started...luvd it how he surprised...prem is really good at givin surprises Big smile...but all thanks to u LOL ..lol.
Premeer in the room sittin near the window...thts was such a cute scene. Big smile .
Luvd the proposal...like heer said it was perfectt...i just luvd the dialogues...awesmeee Heart
Premeer in their school rememberin their chilhood memories...prem is nice at tellin stories LOL ...how he made up the story tellin they hav a daughter LOL .
Hmmm so all friends gonna meet and will be sharin their stories...i hope abby doesnt cme there Ouch .
Aww i luv u teji...u r the best mother and mother in law.
Whhooo such a hot and steamy moment between premeer Embarrassed ...i just luvd it...too good...but i just hate these interruptions Angry .
I advice premeer to take up a house in underground on their phingoli so noone can intrrrupt them atleast at tht moment...i hope u luk up at this grace Wink.
Ooops debbie heard...but prem didnt let heer talk naa Embarrassed LOL ...then wht she heard.
Nywayzz thanks for pm...update sooon.

iheartChai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top