Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Chai'sTeahouse2: 22/4 New Chpt p116 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 121

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
resrved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chai'sTeahouse2: 22/4 New Chpt p116 (Page 5)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvharshiti

IF-Dazzler

luvharshiti

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

once again lovely update...Clap cant w8 for the next part ...thanks for the pm ...and please update soon ...Embarrassed

Edited by Oblivious - 24 June 2011 at 11:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

Pumpkinn

IF-Rockerz

Pumpkinn

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
-me-

harshiti8

harshiti8

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
awesome update grace..waiting for the next part
thanks for the pm

iheartChai

-SnowKid-

IF-Rockerz

-SnowKid-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Awesome update...sry for nt commentin on previous updates...was busy wit my projects n school...anyways...
congrats on new thread Party
update was great...prem heer scenes were lovely...
thnx for d pms...do update soon

Edited by sadhz - 30 June 2011 at 7:29am

iheartChai

MSD_Vrushika

IF-Dazzler

MSD_Vrushika

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
once again like every time a very good update loved it

iheartChai

Aymee

IF-Dazzler

Aymee

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Great update Grace.

Loved the interaction between Kiran and Heer.  Kiran had me laughing when he asked Heer if he knew any girls that could handle Prem.  The toliet seat had me LOL.  I loved Heer's boldness and told Kiran that she was up for the challenge.

I am not surprised with Balraj's response but the reasons he gave to Teji, doesn't convince me.  I feel there are 2 reasons to why Balraj said no.  One, he doesn't want to lose his little girl.  He wasn't around much when Heer was growing up and once she gets married, he is afraid he will lose her forever.  The second reason might have to do with Prem's past.  We still don't know what happened to Prem's parents.  Perhaps the death of Prem's parents could be the reason why he said no.  They must have known or done something that it ended up losing their lives.

I didn't like how Balraj tried to convince Heer that her relationship with Prem won't last long.  Angry  I hate when people try to convince or a better word for it "brainwash" you.  I can't wait until Heer proves Balraj wrong. 

Prem/Heer and Preet/Meher outting was great.  I loved how Meher cheered Heer up.  She is already becoming a good friend to Heer.

Thank you for the PM.  I can't wait to read your next update.

iheartChai

midnight_blue

midnight_blue

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
 this balraj has seriously gone madAngry he is rejecting prem?!!!! prem!!!!n i really liked heer's reaction.her anger towards her father..only coz she loves prem soo much awwwEmbarrassed...update soon.dont make us wait for long  this time ok?

iheartChai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top