Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anamika163

AUNTY????😕

lift waali aunty...jink bhulne ki bimari hai! What did you think?
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: narangi_77

lift waali aunty...jink bhulne ki bimari hai! What did you think?

😆ryt... i totally 4got about dat aunty... she's doing a gr8 job na🤣 bechara ram☺️
Magpie thumbnail
I absolutely loved that promo. That is what got me hooked to this show. Like Zuby dutta said, she wants him to enjoy the simple pleasures of life which he never would've experienced. It's these simple, small yet beautiful moments that bring them closer.

Oh I loved how she blushed after he made that comment and left with the bags 😳
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Now what sort of unique experience would an ordinary girl like Priya come up with for her new husband to enjoy who is so loaded that he can buy an Airbus 380 in a jiffy to get to his sis wedding?Never in his wildest dreams would Mr Ram Kapoor would have thought to go out with a basket to buy a few homely veggies. That is why she has dragged him off to the subzi mandi to let him enjoy glimpses of a simple life.Its an pivotal aspect of Priya's character.To find immense happiness in the most mundane of stuff like the rain or haggling for a few twigs of coriander.Since she finds so much joy in the ordinary she wants her husband to find & experience it too. Its not funny, its very endearing as is evident from the pure & unadulterated look of happiness on THE Ram kapoor's face as he carries his wife's veggy bags.I''m loving it.

Couldnt agree with you more. I think the promo was shot to grab eye calls. I dont think so it will happen in the show. In case it happens i'l be more than happy.
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anamika163

😆ryt... i totally 4got about dat aunty... she's doing a gr8 job na🤣 bechara ram☺️

hehe Anu...mujhe bhi aisa hi laga ta!! I thought you were talking about Sakshi 😕 lekin forgot about lift waali aunty! 🤣🤣
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you all...Zooby lovely analysis!! 👏