Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anilmerani

Groupbie

anilmerani

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i just cant fathom the promos when sakshi and ram kapoor are buying vegetables . now why will a businessmen tycoon's  wife need to buy vege and ask for free stuff. and why will be accompany her?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-FebruaryFlower

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "funny" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isha01

Goldie

isha01

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i think PRIYA is a very strange girl and i think she is not like other peoples who changed with times...and remains to this promo i think they dont need to do it everyday but sometime itzzz called romance

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92halifax004Sakshi_Deewani-Carrie-

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Now what sort of unique experience would an ordinary girl like Priya come up with for her new husband to enjoy who is so loaded that he can buy an Airbus 380 in a jiffy to get to his sis wedding?Never in his wildest dreams would Mr Ram Kapoor would have thought to go out with a basket to buy a few homely veggies. That is why she has dragged him off to the subzi mandi to let him enjoy glimpses of a simple life.Its an pivotal aspect of Priya's character.To find immense happiness in the most mundane of stuff like the rain or haggling for a few twigs of coriander.Since she finds so much joy in the ordinary she wants her husband to find & experience it too. Its not funny, its very endearing as is evident from the pure & unadulterated look of happiness on THE Ram kapoor's face as he carries his wife's veggy bags.I''m loving it.Embarrassed

Edited by ZubyDutta - 18 June 2011 at 10:30am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

kashveera1pritiaggarwalwhatfunridhanawalbhavliReeshAxym-RaYa-Magpieshamma92AbhiAniSphallolalia-Swasti-iruaGhalifax004anu-sanizornarangi314Sakshi_Deewani-Ritz-ssroomaniavivakirk

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Now what sort of unique experience would an ordinary girl like Priya come up with for her new husband to enjoy who is so loaded that he can buy an Airbus 380 in a jiffy to get to his sis wedding?Never in his wildest dreams would Mr Ram Kapoor would have thought to go out with a basket to buy a few homely veggies. That is why she has dragged him off to the subzi mandi to let him enjoy glimpses of a simple life.Its an pivotal aspect of Priya's character.To find immense happiness in the most mundane of stuff like the rain or haggling for a few twigs of coriander.Since she finds so much joy in the ordinary she wants her husband to find & experience it too. Its not funny, its very endearing as is evident from the pure & unadulterated look of happiness on THE Ram kapoor's face as he carries his wife's veggy bags.I''m loving it.Embarrassed

Zuby you write so well, wow! 
I am a sabzi mandi promo addict too, just watched it AGAIN a few hours back! and think it's all the things you've said... most endearing expressions and that awesome eye-lock moment as he finishes his lines ...Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunMagpieshamma92anu-sanizor-Carrie-avivakirk

iruaG

IF-Dazzler

iruaG

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Wow! Very well analyzed. I agree completely with everything. I'm loving this show alreadySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Zuby you write so well, wow! 
I am a sabzi mandi promo addict too, just watched it AGAIN a few hours back! and think it's all the things you've said... most endearing expressions and that awesome eye-lock moment as he finishes his lines ...Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]

ThanksEmbarrassed

I am so bowled over by the way he says,"Paanch rupaye ke liye?" & the delivery of "Maine toh suna swad khaana banaane waale ke haathon mein hota hain?" followed by the naughty leg pulling nod of his head...Awwwesooome!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Magpieshamma92SphallolaliaAbhiAniSakshi_Deewaniavivakirk

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliaanizor-Carrie-

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
yeah i agree with u all... its not funny its cute, subtle n romanticBlushing
Very nice analysis ZubyClap agree with each n every word u said
Ram is experiencing something he has never done b4 n he seems 2 loving all these new changes in his lyf... aww he looks so cute naDay Dreaming i just love da last part when he pulls da other sabji bag from Priya's handEmbarrassed they r da cutest jodi everBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92anizornarangi314-Carrie-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.