Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
☺️WOW duo back in action πŸ˜ But, where is the spark that was there between them like of old? Adi sir was wow to look at in some of the scenes☺️ but he did look tired in some.(I am concerned about this)

Sachin overdose. He cannot be a senior inspector so soon discussing like one with duo😑

Freddy dear shown in a better light.

Story hayre kya kare in writers ko. 'convincing hona hai' convince karna hai kya?

So this is vivek's exit point😭😑
Edited by mallikaBalu - 12 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My Mom had to finally ask me today.. - " Does Sachin have a double role in the show? How come he is everywhere, at the same time? Or please tell Hrishikesh to take some break. Too much of hard work by him, making it hard for us to bear him" 

The team distribution was wierd, considering, Sachin to be everywhere intially... πŸ˜•..
Daya sir, please get rid of that moustache asap !! Plz plz plz... Anyways, he was good today for whatever bit he was there...
Freddy getting kinda some amount of work to do.. But everytime, he refers to Sachin as "SIR", it hurts ! πŸ˜’  I liked his dialogue - "Agar tujhe 500 rupaye diya to mujhe tere saath bheekh maangne lag jaana padega" πŸ˜†

ahem ahem... Someone was looking wow with the hair flying in the air beside the sea...😍😳 Loved the way he holds Rajveer's hand from outside the car...⭐️.. Kuch jyada hi achhe lage woh aaj..😳

I liked certain parts as i said earlier.. The first DUO scene at the bureau... the two were looking a marvel... In my words "FATAFATI" πŸ˜†.. The way Abhi sir walks behind and stands near the door with his hadn on the wall.. and Daya sir and he having a talk alone ...😳.. I like every conversation between them..

Somehow, i liked the scene of confession of Vyom.. It was new to CID but quite natural... 😊.. Would like to see such confessions rather than in a dark bureau surrounded by a battalion...

I found the ending confession funny actually.. achanak se neeche utar ke beach pe baithke confess karne ka kya tha.. other than for the photography purpose of it πŸ˜†

As a plot, it was kinda okay.. dragged, but sort of making some sense. Direction bhi shayad thikthakthi...wish if it wasnt dragged that bit. Dialogues- anything would be better than "iska matlab ek hi ho sakta hai" πŸ˜† Some nice phrases were used...

Overall, an average episode. Not so bad...😊.. But... already missign Viivek..πŸ˜’
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Daya sir was looking sooo soo cute.. i am just in love with his cap πŸ˜›

Well.. jis time par Daya sir... road cross kar rahe the...marine drive pe... if i was one of the person driving around that place... teen chaar accident toh aise hi ho jaate...  πŸ˜
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Such an Insane story for this episode.  Pure Absurd..
But I liked few performances. Specially Sachin. I would call the end of Vivek era and begining of Sachin era. As Vivek is off the show, Sachin utilised the empty spot by his appearances.
dayakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
epi... juz a dragging one...
DAYA sir... as always... AWESOME...😍
ABHI sir... really gud... but SACHIN was GLUED with him at every spot❓
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am embarrassed to admit repeatedly that I fell asleep. I was very very tired as I was out for a major part of the evening yesterday.

I am just unable to watch it these days...esp after waking up at 5AM. πŸ₯±
So the same happened yesterday. I watched it till the ad break...I don't know when I dozed off.

I went off into a CID dream!!! Would love to share it with you all.

So... Daya and Abhijeet were looking at a map of Mumbai isn't it? This scene was there in my sleep. Apparently there were some bombs planted all over Mumbai and they were trying to find the possible spot. Suddenly I was in the scene of the movie 'A Wednesday'!!!  Anupam Kher had turned into ACP and our duo had turned into Jai and Arif.  They were taking the guy in 'Traitors in CID'(the same guy who was Raman in Chemical bomb') in the Qualis.

Then there was the last scene of 'A Wednesday' where the Jai is about to shoot Arif and here it was Abhijeet about to shoot Daya. There was an ad break coming exactly at that point and  we were all on IF discussing whether Abhijeet would shoot at Daya or not!!! I suddenly woke up and realised that it was all a dream and I saw the last confession scene with Abhijeet standing in the breeze at Marine Drive .

That was my CID episode of yesterday. My dream part was more exciting.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You dozed off at the right time Vis.. and i must say, you were lucky to have been gifted with a better show in your dream..πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Well, a scene where Abhijeet is about to shoot Daya is by no means a nice prospect. I don't want to witness such a scene on TV. 😡
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh !!! What a dream Vis ... CID+A  Wednesday !! Wow ... aur sapna toota bhi toh kis point pe jaake !!! I was getting curious reading it imagining what will happen and then read that you woke up πŸ˜› ... thoda der se uthte ... patha chalta hua kya πŸ˜† ... I'm still curious !! And yeah as you said ... a weird dream indeed !!
visrom thumbnail
Actually someone's husky voice woke me up. 😳